Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need Advice : Amins Dealership Ripoff - BMW (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Need Advice : Amins Dealership Ripoff - BMW
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:
My friend if what you say is true, they have breached a contract. You have a legal case against theese bastards. Get a good lawyer, and get restitutions payed, hopefully it was written in paper and both your girl, and a worker/salesperson with rights signed the paper stating that they in fact were going to fix "everything" hopefully everything goes right. I just read your arguement in pg one and decided to post a comment. Good luck bro. TTT [patriot]

Thanks, yeah we have already reported it to the BBB and DMV used car sales investigators.

I havent looked closely at the contract but there is a "CONTRACT CANCELLATION" form with one of those forms also.

Take that piece of crap back and get the money back and then find one that doesn't have problems at all.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68_428_Fastback:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:
My friend if what you say is true, they have breached a contract. You have a legal case against theese bastards. Get a good lawyer, and get restitutions payed, hopefully it was written in paper and both your girl, and a worker/salesperson with rights signed the paper stating that they in fact were going to fix "everything" hopefully everything goes right. I just read your arguement in pg one and decided to post a comment. Good luck bro. TTT [patriot]

Thanks, yeah we have already reported it to the BBB and DMV used car sales investigators.

I havent looked closely at the contract but there is a "CONTRACT CANCELLATION" form with one of those forms also.

Take that piece of crap back and get the money back and then find one that doesn't have problems at all.
The car is great its just since they told "HER" that they will take care of the little scratch and fix the traction control button ; she wants to have it done through them.

The car is perfect but most females would get bothered by a scratch on a bumper lol so that scratch is bothering her more then the car's traction button haahaha

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN that sucks man. I've haven't heard many good stories about small used car lots.

If they called my wife a bitch though I would have been out of the car and on that motherfucker with a quickness. Don't care how many monkey humpin faggots were there. Line was crossed and there is no turning back. I'm not a big tough guy and most likley would have my ass handed to me but not before I took a couple teeth from that homos face!

Shit make ME mad just reading it. BBB isn't going to do jack and neigther is the DMV investigators. They car less than the fuckin dealership.

[ September 21, 2006, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
DAMN that sucks man. I've haven't heard many good stories about small used car lots.

If they called my wife a bitch though I would have been out of the car and on that motherfucker with a quickness. Don't care how many monkey humpin faggots were there. Line was crossed and there is no turning back. I'm not a big tough guy and most likley would have my ass handed to me but not before I took a couple teeth from that homos face!

Shit make ME mad just reading it. BBB isn't going to do jack and neigther is the DMV investigators. They car less than the fuckin dealership.

Exactly, the place where they were standing at was the main enterence and where the cameras are at [Wink] Its cool though, the guy gets off everyday at 9pm and drives a 1996 Lexus Es300 and lives a few blocks away from the dealership .. thats all [dance] But u know what they say "Get them when they least expect it and get them good"

And trust me, the Ghandi who called my girl a bitch is going to get what he deserves [Smile]

[ September 21, 2006, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE
And trust me, the Ghandi who called my girl a bitch is going to get what he deserves [Smile]

[patriot]

--------------------
=(

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
[QUOTE

[patriot]
[patriot]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Update ::

After physical confrontation with Mr Manager Jim, they are now agreeing to fixing everything. Will not go into details what went down but that fucker was shaking like he was pushed into the Antartic accidently.

I made him sign a paper on 9/24/2006 stating that he will take care of everything..

Thanks guys, oh yeah im still going all out with the BBB and News Stations

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

After physical confrontation with Mr Manager Jim, they are now agreeing to fixing everything. Will not go into details what went down but that fucker was shaking like he was pushed into the Antartic accidently.

I made him sign a paper on 9/24/2006 stating that he will take care of everything..

when all esle fails, GET PHYSICAL!!!!! LOL @ that faggot shaking like a little bitch. You know he felt all big and bad when he told your lady that they werent gonna do shit, then you punked the FUCK out of him!!! LOL greatness!!
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:
quote:

when all esle fails, GET PHYSICAL!!!!! LOL @ that faggot shaking like a little bitch. You know he felt all big and bad when he told your lady that they werent gonna do shit, then you punked the FUCK out of him!!! LOL greatness!!
[patriot] hope your lady was watching. that would have made it even MORE demeaning.
good luck. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:
quote:

[patriot] hope your lady was watching. that would have made it even MORE demeaning.
good luck. [patriot]

yea that would be the preffered situation LOL
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Damn,...hope they don't fuck it up while at their location. I wouldn't let that car out of my site while in their hands.

Good luck

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

good point.. cuase if anything else goes bad after they fix the little things then you are on your own...

--------------------
=(

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
good point.. cuase if anything else goes bad after they fix the little things then you are on your own...

just make sure you take a FUCKLOAD of pics and have it mechanically checked out by a separate shop and have something in writing from them, before you go in there, and i would think that you would be covered.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com