Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need Advice : Amins Dealership Ripoff - BMW (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Need Advice : Amins Dealership Ripoff - BMW
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have to know the game to beat the game, remember she signed HER name. Enjoy the new car... Without seller protection with binding contracts everyone and their mom would be driving an 03=04 Cobra this fri. sat, sun then give it back on monday because the car smells funny. I mean think about it...

[ September 20, 2006, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: modular ]

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh another question, she purchased warranty with the vehicle, she paid $3000 extra for it. Is this a BMW dealer warranty or does she have to take it to the same dealership over and over if anything breaks down?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you are the only one that can answer that...
You can just look at the papers and know for sure. i really doubt it's a bmw warranty though.
I seems your girl just went to one of those small dealerships that sell use/crappy/former leased cars that are abundant everywhere.

I'm pretty sure the insurance it's for a third party. meaning. if something happens, she pays a deductible and the shop(any shop that will actually take that particular insurance) contacts the insurance for the balance. Good luck with that.

once again, look at your Due Bill.. they cannot tell you to F* off if you have stuff in writting. i'm sure you could somehow void the whole sale.. but once again, it depeneds on what's written. not what is assumed or was "said" before/during/after the transaction.
If you have legal grounds then look for legal representation.

HWRDCUR
¯
Member # 1094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HWRDCUR  Ford pictures for HWRDCUR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If its a BMW purchased from a BMW dealer, it has the certified BMW warranty if you paid for extra warranty. Everything is covered under warranty, you can take it to any BMW dealership and get it serviced. And if your mileage is under 40k, it should still have maintenance coverage as well. Meaning, oil changes are free, and brakes are free.
lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with the others.. if its on the contract they HAVE to fix it. You can talk to cleveland since he does this type of business and would not be a bad person to pm if anyone is looking for a car. Anyways, pm him to see if there is any law or code that you can bring to the table.. good luck

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5 complaints since January 2006

http://www.sacramento.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=35000650

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would be weary of doing business with such individuals.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
5 complaints since January 2006

http://www.sacramento.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=35000650

Thanks alot for that report, im in class right now and will print that out and take it directly to them and demand to see the owner of the dealership.

The thing is, i wasnt aware of who she was doing buisness with, after she has purchased it, she told me about them after.

Looks like there is going to be lots of complaint from me today along with her and along with 2 other witnesses.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HWRDCUR:
If its a BMW purchased from a BMW dealer, it has the certified BMW warranty if you paid for extra warranty. Everything is covered under warranty, you can take it to any BMW dealership and get it serviced. And if your mileage is under 40k, it should still have maintenance coverage as well. Meaning, oil changes are free, and brakes are free.

dude. do you read other posts BEFORE you reply? no "ifs" it's "not" a bmw dealer. .. so your whole post can be thrown out cuase it doesn't apply.

--------------------
=(

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ok so got back from the dealership without any conclusion or agreement but a verbal altercation with the sales manager and 2 of the sales guys..

I walked in with the paperwork and asked to speak to the highest level manager on duty. One guy came up to me told me follow him to his office.. He knew what this was for by looking at the BMW we brought in. I explained to him whats going on and he jumped to a quick conclusion by saying "Look, i gave this girl a really good deal and we have spent alot of money on this car already"..I told him that i will report this to the BBB and also mentioned contacting the owner of the dealership. He told me i can do whatever i want, they have over 30 lawyers that handle these cases on a daily basis and such. I asked once again to resolve this issue as professionally as possible and yet the sales manager kinda raised his voice which ticked me off.. I told him that all those fucken cars from hurricane Katrina and they are all pieces of shit. I told him that all HIS sales people are fulla shit and lie to customers for a living..

So as i was walking out, there were a bunch of sales guys just standing by the car chit chatting and laughing.

So i left and as we were leaving my girl flipped off the indian sales guy who sold her the car & lied to her about the whole contract thing. He had the nerves to flipp her back off and say "fuck you too bitch", i got out of the car and told the indian dude "what did you say Ghandi?" he kinda backed off and played it off like he didnt say anything so as i was approaching the whole sales crowd infront of the shop, the manager yelled out "just leave and dont come back".. I then told all them that i am leaving since i am with a female but i will be back and definetly will be back for that dark Lord Ganesh Monkey that works there in the tie soon after work.

Ahhh what a day. Im back home now and nothing was resolved. I havent heard from the owner of the shop either. One of my cousins do have his personal cell phone number that he will provide. Im thinking of just submitted everything to the BBB, Sacbee.com, DMV Used Car Sales Investigative Services.

Oh BTW there were more words exchanged but i didnt threaten them in any way, well maybe to Chinpanzee looking indian guy that was there with a funny hair-do, i wish i catch his ass afterwork one day for talking to a female like that.

What do you guys suggest now? COntact the owner? I have a feeling that the owner does not know whats going on behind the scenes of this whole situation.

[ September 20, 2006, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn they did you dirty today....heres some free advice. If youre planning on doing shit, DO NOT post it on here. The less that know th better [Wink]
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its only illegal is you get caught. [Wink]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:

Of course i wouldnt talk about doing anything physical here.. Im just probably maybe possible going to just go back and just give a farewell kiss to the indian guy.. i just miss him [Frown]

So im handing it over to BBB/Sacbee/KCRU Channel 2 News and DMV Used Sales Car Investigators and let them do whatever.. As for the car.. We are going to leave those little scratches on there but contacting warranty for the rest of the little defects..

THanks guys

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Of course i wouldnt talk about doing anything physical here.. Im just probably maybe possible going to just go back and just give a farewell kiss to the indian guy.. i just miss him [Frown]

So im handing it over to BBB/Sacbee/KCRU Channel 2 News and DMV Used Sales Car Investigators and let them do whatever.. As for the car.. We are going to leave those little scratches on there but contacting warranty for the rest of the little defects..

THanks guys

ABC Channel 7 news,, SEVEN ON YOUR SIDE,, [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
quote:

THanks guys

Seven on your side definately...they were gonna try and hook me up big time during my airbag incident.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
quote:

THanks guys

+ infinity
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the BMW you bought is from New Orleans?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

I didnt buy it, a girl bought it [Wink] Half of the cars at small lots are known to have problems and i spoke to some dealership personells and they told me that most of the cars at used sales lots are from auctions or from New Orleans after flood damage.. They are making profit over here

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I didnt buy it, a girl bought it [Wink] Half of the cars at small lots are known to have problems and i spoke to some dealership personells and they told me that most of the cars at used sales lots are from auctions or from New Orleans after flood damage.. They are making profit over here

That sucks. She should have shopped around and found another BMW just like that one but with no problems.
Carfax all used cars before you buy!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

so, what's the bottom line? do u have anything on writting in the Due Bill?
It seems like you do not, otherwise you would have already stated it otherwise since this has been asked a few times already.
Sorry man, but.. nothing in writting means you are SOL.
Doesn't matter what they say, if you have nothing in writting then they can just kick you out once the transaction is done.

--------------------
=(

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
It seems like you do not, otherwise you would have already stated it otherwise since this has been asked a few times already.
Doesn't matter what they say, if you have nothing in writting then they can just kick you out once the transaction is done.

I didnt see a due bill from them but there is a paper signed by "JIM" stating that he will fix everything wrong with the car that is stated in the paper following week and its signed by him also.

And the warranty she has is a 24 month Western General Warranty programm.. Not certified BMW

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:

I didnt see a due bill from them but there is a paper signed by "JIM" stating that he will "fix everything wrong with the car"..
says that verbatim/? if so you are sol.. but if it's specific as to what is concidered "bring wrong with the car" you might have some legal ground to complain.

I dunno, i would try once more and then go destroy some of their property. [Big Grin]

[ September 21, 2006, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I would do..... this Saturday and Sunday is stand outside(off their property) with a big ole' sign informing potential customers of what they did to your girl and other people.
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend if what you say is true, they have breached a contract. You have a legal case against theese bastards. Get a good lawyer, and get restitutions payed, hopefully it was written in paper and both your girl, and a worker/salesperson with rights signed the paper stating that they in fact were going to fix "everything" hopefully everything goes right. I just read your arguement in pg one and decided to post a comment. Good luck bro. TTT [patriot]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:
My friend if what you say is true, they have breached a contract. You have a legal case against theese bastards. Get a good lawyer, and get restitutions payed, hopefully it was written in paper and both your girl, and a worker/salesperson with rights signed the paper stating that they in fact were going to fix "everything" hopefully everything goes right. I just read your arguement in pg one and decided to post a comment. Good luck bro. TTT [patriot]

Thanks, yeah we have already reported it to the BBB and DMV used car sales investigators.

I havent looked closely at the contract but there is a "CONTRACT CANCELLATION" form with one of those forms also.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com