Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My notch is getting a makeover *update on pg 11,engine is out of car* (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My notch is getting a makeover *update on pg 11,engine is out of car*
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i miss my car [Frown]
tomorrow im going to the body shop to rip out my interior so the door jams can be painted and its the perfect excuse to go black interior.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
today i bought a cervinis hood from team solo
it came off that wrecked vert that he bought back.
it has some 1 crack and the edges are kinda messed up but repairable.
bout it for $100 the body work is being done for free. so i just saved $400, i can use that now on the door moldings.
 -

-

-

-

-

-

[ July 05, 2006, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everything you post on here is all fuked up [Razz] wheres the progress? well atleast the hood macthes the car.(meaning Twerked) [Whoo Whooooo!] daaaymmmmm. j/p javier. tell him to hurry UP man. i want to see that shit blinging. hey, what rims are you going to get for it? 5 lug swap?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
everything you post on here is all fuked up [Razz] wheres the progress?

ROFL!!!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
everything you post on here is all fuked up [Razz] wheres the progress? well atleast the hood macthes the car.(meaning Twerked) [Whoo Whooooo!] daaaymmmmm. j/p javier. tell him to hurry UP man. i want to see that shit blinging. hey, what rims are you going to get for it? 5 lug swap?

dont stfu before i tell mari sol to beat the shit out of you.
fuck 5 lug, in stickin with 10 holes.

oh eddie"408" at least i have a hood [Razz]

[ July 05, 2006, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
everything you post on here is all fuked up [Razz] wheres the progress?

ROFL!!!
LOL. Wheres the progress pics of your car actually getting painted? That hood looks fuuuuuked UP! [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

most of the body work should be done by this weekend.
i still need to buy the moldings and the paint.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

-

-

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cowl hoods are for slow cars

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

just bumping the thread for the hell of it and fukk the haters. [patriot]
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They did a damn good job fixing that hood!

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1785 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can you take lots of pictures of how he fixes the mounting thread holes for hood hinges?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
can you take lots of pictures of how he fixes the mounting thread holes for hood hinges?

maybe. [Razz]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
They did a damn good job fixing that hood!

that is the top side of the hood. hasnt been fixed yet. the hood was dropped off yesterday, im gonna stop by in the afternoon and pick some stuff up and take some current pics.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

im starting to part together a black interior for my car.thanks to team solo i picked up a dash and some gauges that ill need, im gonna put some more coats of black and some clear on it before i install it and change the heater core, im gonna try and paint some of my hard platic parts and see how they come out.

-

-

-

-

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like shit! [Big Grin]

j/k Javi; it's coming along sweet. More pics of car! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

well i went today to the shop to check out my car, no progress yet, he wanted to talk to me about what i want done and what is he going to do.
he had my front bumper sent out and sand blasted and now it looks like new, just needs some minor sanding , primer and paint.
im going to have a cobra grille installed/fiberglassed onto the bumper.
thanks to team solo my hood got dropped off on saturday, right when i was leaving, he was starting on fixing the hood.
i forgot to get the interior pieces that i mainly went there for.

-

-

-

-

-

-

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here is the pics of the parts im going to be ordering soon from 50resto.com

87-93 GRILLE INSERT KIT, COBRA, W/ PONY
 -

87-98 HOOD SUPPORTS, QUICKLIFT

-

[ July 11, 2006, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you paint that dash?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Eagle347:
Did you paint that dash?

i think it was team solo or the pervious owner did.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

-

-

-

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
curious man, when are you gonna actually update us on the paint? I dont want to hear about you getting your ash tray cleaned, or getting a new glove box compartment....lol [Eek!] [dance]

Lets see some paint man [burnout]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
I dont want to hear about you getting your ash tray cleaned, or getting a new glove box compartment....lol [Eek!] [dance]

word, lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
curious man, when are you gonna actually update us on the paint? I dont want to hear about you getting your ash tray cleaned, or getting a new glove box compartment....lol [Eek!] [dance]

hahaha, the car could already be done, but who knows.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol and wrecked cars that WILL be fixed. anxious to see some results.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com