Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My notch is getting a makeover *update on pg 11,engine is out of car* (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My notch is getting a makeover *update on pg 11,engine is out of car*
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Now who do i know with that color scheme?? [Eek!] javier have you ever thought of going comp orange w/ black rims. i think that would also look sick. or black on black [Confused]

i thought immitation was a form of flattery? jus kidding jav, atl. blue and sonic blue are totally different.. i think the darker sonic blue will compliment the black wheels a lot better though.. good luck cant wait to see the outcome.
edit: jr i saw the GT at nextgen the other day bro.. lol can't keep it a secret that much man.. but cant wait to see that outcome as well.. hit me up when u get it back.

actually i have seen very very few sonic blue notches. and imo birght atlantic atlantic blue is ugly and belongs on a scraper with 24's.
Thats Why They Only Made 4,979 In Bright Atlantic Blue. One Of The RAREST Colors In 2000. Also Way To Be Original With The Saleens. [Mad]
Now that hes got that spray,you two should run. How exactly did you get a 13.9 on a bolt on's, drag radial car?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Now who do i know with that color scheme?? [Eek!] javier have you ever thought of going comp orange w/ black rims. i think that would also look sick. or black on black [Confused]

i thought immitation was a form of flattery? jus kidding jav, atl. blue and sonic blue are totally different.. i think the darker sonic blue will compliment the black wheels a lot better though.. good luck cant wait to see the outcome.
edit: jr i saw the GT at nextgen the other day bro.. lol can't keep it a secret that much man.. but cant wait to see that outcome as well.. hit me up when u get it back.

actually i have seen very very few sonic blue notches. and imo birght atlantic atlantic blue is ugly and belongs on a scraper with 24's.
Thats Why They Only Made 4,979 In Bright Atlantic Blue. One Of The RAREST Colors In 2000. Also Way To Be Original With The Saleens. [Mad]
Now that hes got that spray,you two should run. How exactly did you get a 13.9 on a bolt on's, drag radial car?
sorry, but... am i missing somethign? is 13.9 on a bolt on- all gutted out gt really that impressive?
don't mean to be a dick, but my buddy is getting mid 13s with a barely modded gt?
am i missing something?

--------------------
=(

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wherre are the pics of the progress
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
wherre are the pics of the progress

I'm going to the shop tomorrow afternoon. So ill be taking a shit load of pics.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn! your car needs hella work. good thing your getting it all fixed now. should look pimp after it's done.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by inferno03:
damn! your car needs hella work. good thing your getting it all fixed now. should look pimp after it's done.

Ya one of the previous owners, not Mike, got in a accident and fixed it themselves and didn't report it to the insurance company. In that accident the core support got fucked up and the area the fenders attach to. Then I got in a accident and fucked up the front bumper and hood then s while ago the hood I got from untouchable 510 flew up on me because the hood wasn't completely latched(my fault for not checking it)and that fucked up the roof, cowl panel, hood hinge area. I have some old pics from a year and a half ago when I got it. I have to search around for them.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sorry, but... am i missing somethign? is 13.9 on a bolt on- all gutted out gt really that impressive?
don't mean to be a dick, but my buddy is getting mid 13s with a barely modded gt?
am i missing something?

my friend with a 1999 GT 5 speed, with only bbk c.a.i., no mufflers, and i think he had a short throw and used drag radials with little meat left ran a 13.5( ill find out the mph.
but he had stock headers, stock h no underdrives, full interior with out the rear seat, a 12in sub woofer in the trunk. but was basicly stock and ran 13.5.

[ June 12, 2006, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

am i missing something?

my friend with a 1999 GT 5 speed, with only bbk c.a.i., no mufflers, and i think he had a short throw and used with little meat left ran a 13.5( ill find out the mph.
but he had stock headers, stock h no underdrives, full interior with out the rear seat, a 12in sub woofer in the trunk. but was basicly stock and ran 13.5.

u've made my point.

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

im going today to the shop, to pick somethings up and take some pics.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here are some pics, not much progress, my uncles friend is busy with a lot of paper work, the shop is gettin transfered over to his name this week.
we talked for a bit, the core support isnt going to get changed, when he took off the front bumper it isnt that bad, be is going to straigten out the bottom and smooth out some parts and paint it with the rest of the car.
the side moldings are going to be replaced with the 90+ side moldings that are the same color as the car.

-

-

-

-

-

[ June 13, 2006, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here are some pics of this pt cruiser that he is going to fix.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that looks like a total loss to me. That pt cruiser is fukked [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why would anyone bother fixing that P.O.S. PT? [Confused]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
Why would anyone bother fixing that P.O.S. PT? [Confused]

thats what i said, but he told me the owner wants it fixed.
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

am i missing something?

my friend with a 1999 GT 5 speed, with only bbk c.a.i., no mufflers, and i think he had a short throw and used with little meat left ran a 13.5( ill find out the mph.

u've made my point.
Your point is worthless considering what Im saying is that the 13.9 is slow as shit for the mods given. They are around that stock.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

am i missing something?

u've made my point.
Your point is worthless considering what Im saying is that the 13.9 is slow as shit for the mods given. They are around that stock.
funny, why are you always so offensive?
ha ha. some reading comprehension skills might come in handy? you are not done with high school yet, right? so there is still hope.
I obviously, for someone with any criteria, stated that the time was not adequate for the mods, but did it in a sarcastic non-offensive kind of way. Javier just validated my point. [Wink]

[ June 13, 2006, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

am i missing something?

u've made my point.
funny, why are you always so offensive?
ha ha. some reading comprehension skills might come in handy? you are not done with high school yet, right? so there is still hope.
I obviously, for someone with any criteria, stated that the time was not adequate for the mods, but did it in a sarcastic non-offensive kind of way. Javier just validated my point. [Wink]

now now kids, im i going to have to separate you two? [Razz]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here is a pic of te 13.5 sec 99 GT that in talking about.

-

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

ill be going to the shop this weekend to take some pics, i miss my car [Frown]
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OH YEA I GOT.

STOCK HEADS
STOCK CAM
STOCK MASS AIR
STOCK INJECTORS
STOCK ENGINE 160,xxx MILES.
STOCK 03 GT TIRES
HEAVIER 01 GT SEATS
SMOG PUMP
POWER STEERING
A/C
NO UNDERDRIVE PULLYS [Frown]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by UNTOUCHABLE 510:
OH YEA I GOT.

STOCK HEADS
STOCK CAM
STOCK MASS AIR
STOCK INJECTORS
STOCK ENGINE 160,xxx MILES.
STOCK 03 GT TIRES
HEAVIER 01 GT SEATS
SMOG PUMP
POWER STEERING
A/C
NO UNDERDRIVE PULLYS [Frown]

no one asked [Razz]
you still got the stock belt?
stock wires?
stock springs?

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Javier!! Post Up More Progress Pics Bro.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

i went to the shop on mon, wasnt any progress, just waiting for parts to come in. he needs to get another mustang out this week(he is a member here)
and he is going to start working on it next week, so i should have some more pics next weekend.
oh my beat up bumper(the dark blue one) he sent it out and had it fixed now it looks brand fuckin new!!! i couldnt believe it, only thing was that one of the employees accidently installed it on another fox that was there, but luckly i asked to see it and they found it on the other car that was about to get painted.
i miss my car [Frown]
so maybe another 2-3 weeks.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck. shops are usually pretty poor about estimating when a car will be done especially if it was a "hookup"
3wks could easily turn out to be 6wks. cant wait to see the pics. im sure you're pretty anxious to see some significant progress on the car. when my 94 was getting painted i was at the bodyshop at least once a week and would see very little work being done so after awhile i just said the fuck with it, ill let em do their work and swing by when they're finally finished. it is nice to see the in progress work though.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
good luck. shops are usually pretty poor about estimating when a car will be done especially if it was a "hookup"
3wks could easily turn out to be 6wks. cant wait to see the pics. im sure you're pretty anxious to see some significant progress on the car. when my 94 was getting painted i was at the bodyshop at least once a week and would see very little work being done so after awhile i just said the fuck with it, ill let em do their work and swing by when they're finally finished. it is nice to see the in progress work though.

im getting the body work done for free, so i can really bitch, as long as its done right.

[ June 30, 2006, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com