Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My notch is getting a makeover *update on pg 11,engine is out of car* (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: My notch is getting a makeover *update on pg 11,engine is out of car*
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
talked to my uncles friend and im going to take it to his shop this weekend so he can check it out, then in about a week or two and drop it off for its make over.
im going to strip out the interior so the door jams and other areas can get painted and perfect excuse to do a black interior conversion.
im going to have
a new rad support welded in
cowl panel fixed
roof fixed(hood flew up)
all dents and dings fixed
new 3in cowl hood
new front bumper
new headlights
new head lights and maybe tail lights( i might have them smoked by him, he sprays a tint spray on them)
im having the car painted sonic blue or a variation of it
then im going to get some black 18x9 hyper black saleens

this is what is going to looks like somewhat(to lazy and tired to photoshop my car)

-

-

[ October 23, 2006, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
also then the engine bay is going to be painted at a later time when i blow up the current engine so when the engine is out he is going to paint the engine bay and maybe another excuse to install a MM k member and coil overs [Big Grin]
Yames
¯
Member # 5291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yames  Ford pictures for Yames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that looks clean almost makes me want to sell my Caddy and get a 5.0.

--------------------
2003 Mach 1 (Good Bye For Now)
1993 Cadillac STS 4.6L V8 (Sold)
1994 Toyota Tercel

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sic jav! you should photo chop it! if you need a hand im here [burnout]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
sic jav! you should photo chop it! if you need a hand im here [burnout]

let me borrow your zex kit and the pills for a 200 shot so i can get the whole car done at once [Big Grin]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll let you borrow my kit only if you promise to not retard the timing or change the plugs and run the 150 shot. [Big Grin]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah.. you've got to let me tape it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
oh yeah.. you've got to let me tape it. [Big Grin]

let me save up for the engine and you got a deal. but this might be before i get the body work done.
it will make great tv and you can use it for your class assignment.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

found the sonic blue cobra with black saleens.
this is basicly the paint scheme im going for.

-

-

-

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now who do i know with that color scheme?? [Eek!] javier have you ever thought of going comp orange w/ black rims. i think that would also look sick. or black on black [Confused]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's a dangerous color because it is walking the fine line of crossing over to "Barney" purple.

Make sure the painter knows that you want it more on the blue side than the purple side.

If you want to eliminate 90% of your future potential buyers, if you ever decide to sell the car, paint it purple, lol.

[ May 24, 2006, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
Now who do i know with that color scheme?? [Eek!] javier have you ever thought of going comp orange w/ black rims. i think that would also look sick. or black on black [Confused]

ive wanted that color scheme WAY before i even knew you.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

[ May 24, 2006, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
that's a dangerous color because it is walking the fine line of crossing over to "Barney" purple.

Make sure the painter knows that you want it more on the blue side than the purple side.

If you want to eliminate 90% of your future potential buyers, if you ever decide to sell the car, paint it purple, lol.

im never going to sell the car, eventually im going to give it to my cousin for his first car when he turns 16 or wait till he turns 18 so i have 15 years to do what i want with it.

about the purple/blue color, my going to have it mixed with more blue, so its more blue than purple.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:

if sic5pointslow ends up selling his T Top, im going to buy it and paint it a dark/deep red with black DD bullets or FR500's

[ May 26, 2006, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i thought immitation was a form of flattery? jus kidding jav, atl. blue and sonic blue are totally different.. i think the darker sonic blue will compliment the black wheels a lot better though.. good luck cant wait to see the outcome.
edit: jr i saw the GT at nextgen the other day bro.. lol can't keep it a secret that much man.. but cant wait to see that outcome as well.. hit me up when u get it back.

[ May 26, 2006, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey man, im just wondering.. In your sig it sais KB gt but on your car domain there is a 13.9 second time slip and a list of mods that doesnt include the kb. So do you have one?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is not a notch back? its an lx hatchback

-

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanghp950:
this is not a notch back? its an lx hatchback

-

i think he was just trying to show what color he wanted his notch to be

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:

i thought immitation was a form of flattery? jus kidding jav, atl. blue and sonic blue are totally different.. i think the darker sonic blue will compliment the black wheels a lot better though.. good luck cant wait to see the outcome.
edit: jr i saw the GT at nextgen the other day bro.. lol can't keep it a secret that much man.. but cant wait to see that outcome as well.. hit me up when u get it back.

actually i have seen very very few sonic blue notches. and imo birght atlantic atlantic blue is ugly and belongs on a scraper with 24's.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:

Hey man, im just wondering.. In your sig it sais KB gt but on your car domain there is a 13.9 second time slip and a list of mods that doesnt include the kb. So do you have one?
his car better hit a 12 with that kb now
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
Originally posted by mustanghp950:
[qb] this is not a notch back? its an lx hatchback

-

i think he was just trying to show what color he wanted his notch to be
quote:
this is what is going to looks like somewhat(to lazy and tired to photoshop my car)

[ May 28, 2006, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

SheerSliver03
¯
Member # 6589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheerSliver03  Ford pictures for SheerSliver03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh, well that is a pretty bad ass color. my girlfriend goes crazy for those color mustangs

--------------------
2003 Altima SE
1970 Mustang Coupe *Sold

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

*UPDATE*
im dropping my car off on monday.
i need to pull most of the interior out(carpet,head liner, door panels,rear 1/4 panels) so the door jams can be painted.
my cowl hood,front bumper,header panel, lights,and rad support are going to be ordered on monday and should be in by weds.
the car should be done in about a week or two depends on how long he takes on the body work.

[ June 03, 2006, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:

just got it put in. the 13.9 was befoe the blower. check the car domain now. [burnout]

[ June 03, 2006, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: CobraTerritory ]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com