Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so the police found my car....*PICS PG 2* (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: so the police found my car....*PICS PG 2*
1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1100hp  Ford pictures for 1100hp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a set of gray leather, d-side power front seats. That came out of my 02, their in great condition. I also have a few other suspension parts that I could donate. Think about it. [patriot]

--------------------
"sure officer, it's stock".

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
i think i'm gonna give it away. if anyone wants her, with her 5lug 3.73 rear end and front 5 lug rotors, let me know asap since i need to get it out of impound.

quote:
i figure the read end with the 5lug and the gears must be worth at least $100.....so any takers??

94, Drew was going to give it away. Then Drew wanted something for it, say $100. I OFFERED $150, which was $50 MORE than he asked for, FOR NO REASON. I have a friend who could use a clean body for a race buildup, I could use the interior and rear end for my convertable etc.

I TOLD DREW STRAIGHT UP WHAT I'D BE USING IT FOR OVER PM'S. I could have said I'd build it up and get it on the road, AND I COULD HAVE HAD IT NO PROBLEM, THEN STRIPPED THE HELL OUT OF IT. I didn't do that, no reason to.

94, YOU MAKE STUPID "BULLSHIT" offers ALL THE TIME than you have no intention of backing up. I just call you on them. Your "offer" to me for my car a while back was BS, this offer of $500 is BS. You have NO intention to pay $500 for that car, NONE.

Prove me wrong and give Drew $500 for that car. I mean it's that easy, you offered it, now do it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Yeah, it would be cool to give it back to him... be he sounds like he doesnt want it and wants to just move on.

LMFAO, PURE STUPIDITY [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
i think i'm gonna give it away. if anyone wants her, with her 5lug 3.73 rear end and front 5 lug rotors, let me know asap since i need to get it out of impound.

quote:
i figure the read end with the 5lug and the gears must be worth at least $100.....so any takers??

94, Drew was going to give it away. Then Drew wanted something for it, say $100. I OFFERED $150, which was $50 MORE than he asked for, FOR NO REASON. I have a friend who could use a clean body for a race buildup, I could use the interior and rear end for my convertable etc.

I TOLD DREW STRAIGHT UP WHAT I'D BE USING IT FOR OVER PM'S. I could have said I'd build it up and get it on the road, AND I COULD HAVE HAD IT NO PROBLEM, THEN STRIPPED THE HELL OUT OF IT. I didn't do that, no reason to.

94, YOU MAKE STUPID "BULLSHIT" offers ALL THE TIME than you have no intention of backing up. I just call you on them. Your "offer" to me for my car a while back was BS, this offer of $500 is BS. You have NO intention to pay $500 for that car, NONE.

Prove me wrong and give Drew $500 for that car. I mean it's that easy, you offered it, now do it [Roll Eyes]

I'm sure that you go on every board I go on and follow on every purchase I make... um, ok... [Roll Eyes] I'm glad you took that time to follow up on my personal life.

I think you are just upset because I pointed something out. You always call people stupid for little things that dont matter, yet if you get called on something you freak out and call that person names.

I contacted Drew via PM's too and made the offer, he told me that he was leaving soon and it might be sold before then. Also, I told him that I would have to see if my roomates would be cool with me having another car there... as it sits, we have 8 cars out front, and that would have been my 3rd.

So, calm down, stop worrying about other people and my finances... I -can- afford it, so dont worry about me. Go e-thug someone else who gives a crap. I dont have to prove a damned thing to you.

[ April 02, 2006, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Yeah, it would be cool to give it back to him... be he sounds like he doesnt want it and wants to just move on.

You want to talk about "pure stupidity?" [Roll Eyes]
You should learn how to properly spell Convertible [Whoo Whooooo!]

Taken from your very own sig...
1993 AOD 306 Convertable tuned by RPM in Rohnert Park!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
c'mon guys, at least start a new thread or something instead of jacking mine.
i haven't been insulted by anything said by anybody in this thread.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe someone should take the car, everyone could donate parts so it can get rebuilt, and it can be given back?

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think you guys need time in the corner. [Razz]
i like the idea about everyone chipping in and getting it driveable and putting it back together and raffling it off at the next cafords car show, with drews permission.
or everyone chipping in and giving it to drew as a gift. [patriot]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

Buy the car dipshit. Tell you what, Drew wants $300. You paypal him $300, paypal me $200 and I'll go pick up the car for you, and hold it in my garage for you until you get back, say a week?

JUST CALLING YOU ON "ANOTHER" ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT OFFERS THAT YOU HAVE "NO" INTENTION OF GOING THROUGH WITH [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Buy the car dipshit. Tell you what, Drew wants $300. You paypal him $300, paypal me $200 and I'll go pick up the car for you, and hold it in my garage for you until you get back, say a week?

JUST CALLING YOU ON "ANOTHER" ONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT OFFERS THAT YOU HAVE "NO" INTENTION OF GOING THROUGH WITH [Roll Eyes]

Now, what in gods green earth made you think I would paypal anything to you??? Not with the way you have acted here, or on any other thread. Lets see, attack someone and then suggest they paypal you money? Um, ok... [Roll Eyes]

And, since you apparently have already followed up on all the offers I have ever made on here, or any other board??? tell me... who have you contacted? NOT A SINGLE PERSON. You are still prolly all butt-hurt that I didnt buy your fox...

And I guess you cant read the part where I said I would have to check with my roomates? No, guess not.. you just want to attack, attack, attack. Calm down... It will be ok. Dont worry yourself.
Now, please stop insulting me in his thread. If you want to talk about this, PM me, and I'll give you my Cell.

[ April 02, 2006, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Cute... Im trying to be diplomatic and talk to you.. but I get a pm like this? And you block me to boot?

From Hiddnn.o.s.:
Fuck you and your cell phone. You are an idiot who makes BULLSHIT offers on things you have NO interest on following through with, NONE. I sold my fox a few days later as you saw the thread go away, no worries, I CLEARLY had "no" interest in you buying it, BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

YOU HAVE/HAD "NO" INTEREST IN MY CAR OF THIS CAR. NONE

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Cute... Im trying to be diplomatic and talk to you.. but I get a pm like this? And you block me to boot?

Don't get "butt-hurt" [burnout]

For Drew:

--------------------

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:

Don't get "butt-hurt" [burnout]

For Drew:

I tried to settle it, but you wont accept pms from me...

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every thread that goes over 4 pages in the General Talk section always ends with a fight [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SO WHAT WOULD DREW, ONCE AND FOR ALL, REALLY LIKE TO SEE BE DONE WITH THE CAR...???

[ April 02, 2006, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK ladies, time to take your scratching and hair pulling to the street racing forum.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com