Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so the police found my car....*PICS PG 2* (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: so the police found my car....*PICS PG 2*
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Man, if I was there, you would have $500 in your hand right now... [Frown]

I'm sure you can send him the money and he'll give you the car. For $500 I'd assume he'd have the car released and towed AAA to his parents or local friend and you could pick it up the next day your "there." I mean, YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY $500 FOR IT RIGHT [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
It would be a cool little dragcar, put a full cage in it drop a 460big block with a 871 blower pumping out 1600HP haha.

stop reading my mind, damn lol....acutally 460 w/ N2O
you have a pm.
[patriot] aside from the reply.....iw ould love the 460, i just cant seem to find a manual trans anywhere that'll work with that motor and support the power id be throwing. Its cheaper for the BB, i was lookin at the 550hp/500trq from ford racing, $5900 dropped at my door. [Eek!]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Man, if I was there, you would have $500 in your hand right now... [Frown]

I'm sure you can send him the money and he'll give you the car. For $500 I'd assume he'd have the car released and towed AAA to his parents or local friend and you could pick it up the next day your "there." I mean, YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY $500 FOR IT RIGHT [Confused]
Yes, I realized that he might be able and willing to do that... But, I'm not "there" I'm in TX, it would just be a hassle... I had assumed that he would still be in cali when I got back... We already talked via PM's... I mean, I AM WILLING TO PAY $500 FOR IT... [Confused]

So, If he can sell it to someone tonight for a -fair- price, not like $100 or what ever, then that's that... I PM'd him telling him just that too. So, calm down please.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn man that sucks, that was one beautiful vert. Rebuild it, keep it safe.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
It would be a cool little dragcar, put a full cage in it drop a 460big block with a 871 blower pumping out 1600HP haha.

you have a pm.
[patriot] aside from the reply.....iw ould love the 460, i just cant seem to find a manual trans anywhere that'll work with that motor and support the power id be throwing. Its cheaper for the BB, i was lookin at the 550hp/500trq from ford racing, $5900 dropped at my door. [Eek!]
I am going to get a 428FE motor built and i want it to have 600HP on pump gas. I heard the TKO tranny will work with this but i want to keep it all FORD so i need to find a good tranny to connect up to it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about your loss. I still have spare some parts from one of my stangs that will help restore your car. I'm sure other people on cafords will donate parts to restore your vert. We all have a ton of parts in our garage doing no one no good. What better way to use them than to donate to a good cause. Keep it.
STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
damn man, i was hopin for a better outcome [Frown] sorry to see it like that drew. that was one of the baddest verts i've seen [Frown]
:
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn....sorry that the outcome was so bad. They literally took everything off that ca [Mad] Fuckin thieves [Mad] So where in Union City was it found? Sucks to see cars get stolen and then found stripped so close to home [Frown]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you have a pm.
tko 600 would work jus fine!!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm willing to donate parts as well. I have a TON of stock stuff layin' around. Someone pick this up please...and not to flip it and make a buck either.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you have a pm.
tko 600 would work jus fine!!!
thanks ill take a look at it [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
I'm willing to donate parts as well. I have a TON of stock stuff layin' around. Someone pick this up please...and not to flip it and make a buck either.

You are a stand up man, John. That's a killer offer. [patriot]
Hopefully someone that will love this beaut can nurse it back to health and not just fix it and sell it.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey man did you keep the car? I got some stuff I can donate as well. I have a hood, 6 piece lights, front clip and a few other things....lmk.

I got some cheese grater rear lights (complete) you can have as well. I have some interior parts too.

[ April 02, 2006, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
someon should just take this car and make it a Cafords project...make it run through all donated parts. Then raffle it at the next cafords show [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
someon should just take this car and make it a Cafords project...make it run through all donated parts. Then raffle it at the next cafords show [Whoo Whooooo!]

great idea [patriot]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by 347_C.I.D.:
quote:

great idea [patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.........and who is going to pay for that mans time?

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
.........and who is going to pay for that mans time?

I'm going out on a limb here, but if people are donating parts for free... then I'm sure there would be a few people that would install them for free too.. [Wink]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man, you guys are great!
the turn of this tread is making me smile, theres nothing more i'd love than to see her back on the road again, and as a cafords project, that'd be awesome!

and if i was still living here, i'd have her back in the driveway and supplying the beer and having a cafords wrenching session, but i can't [Frown]

i don't want $500 for it, but $300 would really help now since i'm getting such a response from you guys!

this is why after all the cafords bashing i've heard, i still love this place [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

jadesville
¯
Member # 5885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jadesville  Ford pictures for jadesville  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont have much, but I'd donate to it.. [Smile]

--------------------
1968 Hardtop Coupe

Posts: 229 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

great idea [patriot]
[patriot]
Some of the stupidest idea/agreements I've ever heard. Raffle it off? LFMAO. If "anything" like that should be done, the car should be re-built and presented to Drew as a gift.

THAT'S WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drew I'm so sorry for your loss... I've had my lx stolen 3 times, but luckily never stripped to the point of no return. I'd be interested in acquiring your car, my girlfriend's little brother is graduating high school this year and I'm sure he would be delighted to get a car such as yours even though it may take us some time to put it together, but I can assure you that the car would not be sold for a profit. Give me a call at (650)520-7318, so you can give me more info on the car. Again sorry for your loss.
Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
quote:

great idea [patriot]
[patriot]
Some of the stupidest idea/agreements I've ever heard. Raffle it off? LFMAO. If "anything" like that should be done, the car should be re-built and presented to Drew as a gift.

THAT'S WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN [patriot]

If that's how you think, Then why didnt you bring that up 1st instead of offering him $150? Why are you always so negative about things? Hell, I offered him $500 for it, and you had something negative to say about that too!

Someone suggested a nice idea that may have worked... instead of you saying something positive, you had to say something negative about it.

Yeah, it would be cool to give it back to him... be he sounds like he doesnt want it and wants to just move on.

Now, I'm sure that you will have something to say negatively about me, so lets hear it... [Roll Eyes]

[ April 02, 2006, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now children....am i gonna have to seperate you two?

i guess you got the wrong idea from what i've said....i'd love to keep the car, i just don't have the place to store it while i rebuild it.
and i wouldn't mind a gift [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com