Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » so the police found my car....*PICS PG 2* (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: so the police found my car....*PICS PG 2*
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so i'm back visiting the family here in f.c. and i got a phone call this morning from the cop in charge of the "investigation" and he told me that the Union City pd has my car in their lot, and i need to pick it up in a couple of hours after they "dust for prints".
i don't know how bad it is, but i'm expecting the worst.
i'll post up again once i get some pics of it and then you guys can give me some ideas on what to do with it. if it's too fucked up, i might just give it away, but i'd like to keep it and start over if it's not a total loss.
anyway, just had to share.
peace
drew

[ April 01, 2006, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good luck with that drew. i'll have to give you a call later. i'm about to head down to atwater

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to hear from you Drew! I am happy and sad for the news... glad cause you'll be getting her back, and sad in anticipating her condition being the worst! Goodluck! Keep us informed...

[ April 01, 2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Hele On ]

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad to hear it was recovered, rebuild it if you can, that car was awesome! Good Luck with it all [patriot]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was a really good looking car, hopefully its not to bad, i think you should defiantley keep it. i will keep my fingers croossed and hope its not to bad. everytime i saw a car like it or someone was selling parts i thought it could be from that car.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did the cop end the converstion with " April Fools!!!!!" and then hang up?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':

lol, i thought about that after i talked to him, so i called the station and talked to the desk lady and since it's foster city and they don't have many stolen car recoveries, she knew who i was, where my car was, and all the info, so i'm going to pick up the release in a little bit.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good to here they found it at least...ur back, well welcome back for now

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell man, hopefully its not too far gone and easily repairable! Try to keep hope!
Either way, I'm curious to see what it looks like! [patriot] Pics Please!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey drew glad to hear about the car, hey man if you get anytime while your down give me a call i could really use a friend right now. thanks bro. [Smile]
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
about time they found it.
hey drew,i`ll help you put it back together,even if its a shell.it can be done. [patriot]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats great that they found it! Hopefully they didnt fuck it up too bad....or at all. Good luck [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i can't believe they found it.. good luck bro, i hope she isn't too bad..

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good to hear u got it back..let me know if u need anytihng..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
pics drew,, i ma hella curious to see where and what its been through the last couple of months,, poor baby

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I will have to swing by and see the car in union city . . i guess it really is that ghetto like people say

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

1kdragin5.0
¯
Member # 6176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1kdragin5.0  Ford pictures for 1kdragin5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
I guess I will have to swing by and see the car in union city . . i guess it really is that ghetto like people say

been here for almost a year. Yep! its that ghetto.
Where in UC did they find it?

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':

lol, i thought about that after i talked to him, so i called the station and talked to the desk lady and since it's foster city and they don't have many stolen car recoveries, she knew who i was, where my car was, and all the info, so i'm going to pick up the release in a little bit.
Ok thats good. I could see the head lines in the paper now "Cop Beaten to death, when April Fools Prank turns for the worst"

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man Drew i hope its ok. IF its not bad do a total rebuild, you live in Arizona now and they don't have many smog laws... [Wink]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

well guys, i just got back from union city and shes been completely stripped. i mean they even took the dashboard vents. so far, the only things they didn't take that can be taken out is the 3.73 5 lug rear end with drum brakes, the front 5-lug rotors, the sunvisors, the full dashboard minus the vents, and the 190 lb fuel pump hiding in the trunk.

EVERYTHING else was taken. i have some crappy pics from my camera phone, but i'm on a mac out here and i can't put them up on photobucket, so if someone can put them up for me, that'd be cool.
drew

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
well guys, i just got back from union city and shes been completely stripped. i mean they even took the dashboard vents. so far, the only things they didn't take that can be taken out is the 3.73 5 lug rear end with drum brakes, the front 5-lug rotors, the sunvisors, the full dashboard minus the vents, and the 190 lb fuel pump hiding in the trunk.

EVERYTHING else was taken. i have some crappy pics from my camera phone, but i'm on a mac out here and i can't put them up on photobucket, so if someone can put them up for me, that'd be cool.
drew

[Eek!] damn man, u need to go out for a drink tonight???? [patriot]

--------------------
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear that.... are you going to keep it or just get rid of it?

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

i think i'm gonna give it away. as of now i don't have any room for a third car or the finances to rebuild her. plus it would take way to much to get her roadworthy again, plus, i have no clue what the morons who stripped her did, there might be messed up wiring and other shit just waiting for me.

so.....

if anyone wants her, with her 5lug 3.73 rear end and front 5 lug rotors, let me know asap since i need to get it out of impound.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

PM'd

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

ok, so here are the pics:

-

-

-

-

and to give you an idea of what these fucking theives had to work with, heres a before pic:

-

[ April 01, 2006, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: shiftylx ]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com