Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WARNING PART II (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: WARNING PART II
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As any employer would atest, the employee is an extension of the business. If you tell everyone that you work at "x" and then you start going off and being rude to another business. You get what you deserve. I understand that sometimes you get get bad service or whatever, but you have to take care of it like a man. Don't whine and moan about it. If you must post about it. Keep it to the point and keep to the facts. Then call it done. As soon as you become an ass you make your employer look like an ass. I am guessing Evan working in a machine shop that does work on car parts??? Then to to go overboard on a business that can hurt your business is not the right thing to do. Use you r brains people. I am not saying that calling someones business and trying to get them fired is right but nobody here knows for sure if that is the case. Unless you talked to the person who took the time to write Evan up... leave it alone.. Not your business to be jabbering about.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
WTF happenned here? Can anyone PM me the details please?

No details. After reading 3 posts on the topic this is what I got. From reading all his hot topic posts everyone here already knows apexmotorsports is a corrupt charactor that likes to stir shit up with his mouth and attitude. Apex didn't like what a cafords member had to say about him on this forum so apex called the cafords member's place of employment and complained to the member's boss. The cafords member got reprimanded by his boss as a result of apex's phone call. News of the phonecall leaked online and people started calling apex an ass for calling someone's boss because he didn't like what they said online. To weasel his way out of a hole, apex sent flowers the cafords member's at his place of employment and posted up a free milk and cookies invite to apex's shop for all cafords members where you come, get free food and listen to apex talk about all the great things they do and sell.

Everyone agree with my take on things or have anything more to add?

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04Z06:
As any employer would atest, the employee is an extension of the business. If you tell everyone that you work at "x" and then you start going off and being rude to another business. You get what you deserve. I understand that sometimes you get get bad service or whatever, but you have to take care of it like a man. Don't whine and moan about it. If you must post about it. Keep it to the point and keep to the facts. Then call it done. As soon as you become an ass you make your employer look like an ass. I am guessing Evan working in a machine shop that does work on car parts??? Then to to go overboard on a business that can hurt your business is not the right thing to do. Use you r brains people. I am not saying that calling someones business and trying to get them fired is right but nobody here knows for sure if that is the case. Unless you talked to the person who took the time to write Evan up... leave it alone.. Not your business to be jabbering about.

E

follow your own advice and stay out of it. [Roll Eyes] specially when you don't know what's up. i'm sure you haven't talk to either party so.. bye bye. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
=(

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

E

follow your own advice and stay out of it. [Roll Eyes] specially when you don't know what's up. i'm sure you haven't talk to either party so.. bye bye. [Roll Eyes]
[Eek!] hope you dont get in trouble for that one

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so who is 04Z06 anyway? Is he a brand new moderator? [Confused]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since I have read the posts and I am a Moderator on this sight I think I can post on this subject. Please take the drama to email or another sight. It is not welcome here.
Let me check.. You are not Evan, Mike or Rob... These are the people who have to sort things out. It is nobody elses business but thiers. People have said thier piece and now there are just people like you who are trying to stir it up and cause more problems. Stop stiring the pot. It is not needed.

Keep it cool.

E

quote:
quote:

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how long have you been a mod?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

I have been a mod at CAFORDS since 2004.

E

quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

E

quote:

how does one go about becoming a moderator???

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

E

quote:

no kidding? cool.
Just havent seen that name too much before? Did you change your name?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
04Z06,
i didn't know you were a mod. i thought you were a newbie that was just trying to sound righteous and be a smart ass. therefore i apologize. now, after having said that and made that clear.
i hate it when people say "it's people like you that.." read and think. I'm not stirring the pot. I'm trying to end it, that's why when i thought you were just one more Joe i told you to stop posting and let the thread die.
PM if you think that's inappropriate or have any further replies.
bye

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:

E

quote:

ha ha. forget about it. you are too much of a newbie .. and a post whore jk [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
As any employer would atest, the employee is an extension of the business. If you tell everyone that you work at "x" and then you start going off and being rude to another business. You get what you deserve. I understand that sometimes you get get bad service or whatever, but you have to take care of it like a man.

Most people would agree with your views, but you forget that this Apex guy here gives everyone the dishonest used car salesmen creeps. It was the slight of hand and secret behind the back phone calls that pissed people off. Taking care of it like a man doesn't envolve leveraging someone by a phone call to their boss.
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:
quote:

E

quote:

ha ha. forget about it. you are too much of a newbie .. and a post whore jk [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]
BELIEVE me, i woulnd want to. i was just curious where they find some of these guys

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No one asked you Lauren.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
No one asked you Lauren.

I did!!!! Sorry lauren i didnt mean guys, i meant people [Smile]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
No one asked you Lauren.

I did!!!! Sorry lauren i didnt mean guys, i meant people [Smile]
No one asked you either Chris.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
170 and counting,, can I refill my popcorn please! [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com