Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WARNING PART II (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: WARNING PART II
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so whats the number?? im lost

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what the hell is going on [Confused]
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I understand it wouldnt be good to having alot of people calling your place of buisness, but maybe you should at least get this completly figured out. It just wouldnt be fair to apex if he got screwed for no reason, you know?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
I understand it wouldnt be good to having alot of people calling your place of buisness, but maybe you should at least get this completly figured out. It just wouldnt be fair to apex if he got screwed for no reason, you know?

Hey, buddy. i forgot your name, the guy that works at the place in question is the one that started this thread. hint hint. [Wink] if you read several of the prior threads you'll know what's going on.
i really don't think people care enough to call.. pluss is not fair to the shop in question to bombarded with calls and waste their time.
now.... did you get your car ready for Sunday in case it doesn't rain? [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

Hey, buddy. i forgot your name, the guy that works at the place in question is the one that started this thread. hint hint. [Wink] if you read several of the prior threads you'll know what's going on.
i really don't think people care enough to call.. pluss is not fair to the shop in question to bombarded with calls and waste their time.
now.... did you get your car ready for Sunday in case it doesn't rain? [Big Grin]

Not yet, but it should be done by then.. And my name is Steven.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Soo much adult drama, damm we got more drama on cafords then gay inmates in San Quentin State Prison .. I just finished watching LOCKDOWN mediocre movie - anyways - who block called me HUH - raj u ghandu ass benchod stop block calling me from the gas station
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Soo much adult drama, damm we got more drama on cafords then gay inmates in San Quentin State Prison .. I just finished watching LOCKDOWN mediocre movie - anyways - who block called me HUH - raj u ghandu ass benchod stop block calling me from the gas station

Oy, ghandu sala. I won't even BOTHER calling you foo. [Razz] Shit, I don't even HAVE your number. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

dont worry, theres reason.
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No wonder these threads keep getting locked...

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:

Yes, there are a group of children here that consistantly make useless replies to posts like these, but the overall subject matter here is very serious. I think it shows the lack of ethics, honesty, integrity and decency to call evans boss and complain about what evan says online. I'm sure yourself like everyone else already saw apexmotorsports as an arrogant halftruth sneaky willy only out to make a buck, but some of us are shocked to see how low he will go. I joked about the topic earlier, but the topic is very serious and a true revalation of one's charactor.

[ January 26, 2006, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:

Yes, there are a group of children here that consistantly make useless replies to posts like these, but the overall subject matter here is very serious. I think it shows the lack of ethics, honesty, integrity and decency to call evans boss and complain about what evan says online. I'm sure yourself like everyone else already saw apexmotorsports as an arrogant halftruth sneaky willy only out to make a buck, but some of us are shocked to see how low he will go. I joked about the topic earlier, but the topic is very serious and a true revalation of one's charactor.
wow.. you are so mature. [Roll Eyes]
why the need to denigrate someone? [Confused] ..

topic is very serious based on the principles or should i say lack there of that were used. why should the thread get locked? everyone is expressing ideas about a company/individual. some good some bad? aren't we allow to be vociferous and state our opinions? I thought that's what a message board was about?

--------------------
=(

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe there has been a misunderstanding... I have sent Evan a PM with my cellphone number this morning and even tried to contact him at his work. He was not available at the time I called so I left a message with Rob. I would like to resolve this as soon as possible. Again, I did not attempt OR ask Rob to fire Evan. There has been a misundertanding and I would like to clarify it with Evan himself. I apologize to everyone including the moderators and owners of Cafords for this mess. We can resolve this matter but only if Evan gives me a call.

[ January 26, 2006, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
I believe there has been a misunderstanding... I have sent Evan a PM with my cellphone number this morning and even tried to contact him at his work. He was not available at the time I called so I left a message with Rob. I would like to resolve this as soon as possible. Again, I did not attempt OR ask Rob to fire Evan. There has been a misundertanding and I would like to clarify it with Evan himself. I apologize to everyone including the moderators and owners of Cafords for this mess. We can resolve this matter but only if Evan gives me a call.

ever think maybe he is working?? send flowers

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chocolates go over real good too!
Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by CDT:
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:

ever think maybe he is working?? send flowers
ok mike, i acquit you like OJ . you are now innocent and free to go. so we all know you and OJ are innocent now
[Roll Eyes]

[ January 26, 2006, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But watch out for the civil trial.
Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by quick99:

send a singing telegram with flower and choclates
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

valentines day is still 2 weeks away [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does "quick99" happen to be affiliated with CDT?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

fuck a singing telegram, send a strippergram!!!! that way the whole shop can enjoy it.

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
quote:

fuck a singing telegram, send a strippergram!!!! that way the whole shop can enjoy it.
I like where your heads at.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SHKER:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I like where your heads at.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Send one my way to my store. Bring it customers. [Eek!]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Send one my way to my store. Bring it customers. [Eek!]
just send one to your self....the increased business wil pay for it, and you get to see a hot naked chick

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
does "quick99" happen to be affiliated with CDT?

that would be a no. If I had an employee like that I would fire him [Razz]

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com