Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WARNING PART II (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: WARNING PART II
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
I am only telling people to call his work since NONE of you seem to want to hear what I am saying... So if you want to know the truth call Rob.... otherwise there is not much more I can add to that.

I care to know.

Haven't you seen my post?
twice.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am only telling people to call his work since NONE of you seem to want to hear what I am saying... So if you want to know the truth call Rob.... otherwise there is not much more I can add to that.

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
OK, I am done with this issue...

IF anyone cares to know the facts call Rob at Rob's Machine Shop. It is obviously useless to post in this thread since no one really cares to find out the truth and is only willing to take the word of one member at face value.

quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
Mike, you keep telling us what you claim you did NOT tell Rob to do, why not just tell us what you DID tell Rob redarding Evan?

I'm not egging it on just curious before it goes further.

and you can tell us what your side of the story is.

then spill the beans, and tell us your story
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by quick99:
taking exactly what you typed. There he goes again, telling people to call a persons job.
Maybe we should flood Mario and whoever with a bunch of calls and see how much work they get done from answering the phones all day! LEAVE THE GUYS JOB ALONE. QUIT TELLING PEOPLE TO CALL HIS WORK.

Uve got all of 38 posts, seein how i deal with drama for work ill say this... hes TRYing to end it, he said hes done, and IF u want the truth u can call whoever. Hes not saying TO call him, just if u WANT the facts, hes tryin to end it, and like someone said earlier ur eggin it on. Drop it and leave it. Just my .02 [Whoo Whooooo!]
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
By telling people to call his work you see nothing wrong with this????
Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
taking exactly what you typed. There he goes again, telling people to call a persons job.
Maybe we should flood Mario and whoever with a bunch of calls and see how much work they get done from answering the phones all day! LEAVE THE GUYS JOB ALONE. QUIT TELLING PEOPLE TO CALL HIS WORK.

Dude, you better STFU right now and schedule a custom dyno tune with apex or mike "corleone" mak, chief editor of the world famous DRIVE magazine is going to call your boss and get you fired.

ps- I've read drive magazine for years and never seen his name mentioned in any issue [Confused]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled02GT??:
quote:

Uve got all of 38 posts, seein how i deal with drama for work ill say this... hes TRYing to end it, he said hes done, and IF u want the truth u can call whoever. Hes not saying TO call him, just if u WANT the facts, hes tryin to end it, and like someone said earlier ur eggin it on. Drop it and leave it. Just my .02 [Whoo Whooooo!]
Then he should stop replying. what does it matter my post count. I could come on here everyday and say call my shop and get a price quote and my post count would go up, whats the difference??
Keep your 2 cents.

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Next up on threads gone wild! [Eek!]

IBTL

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is merely stating that no matter what he says its obvious you could care less, and if you want to know the truth get the other person who was envolved. Not saying call the guy to holla at his wife. Just saying with how you and others are coming at him, it could make no difference what he says right this minute to get you off his back. Grow up and drop it. If you are need to know, (like its your business) then you can call. Otherwise, grow up and leave it alone.

[ January 25, 2006, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: 1Sicgt ]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:

I care to know.

Haven't you seen my post?
twice.

I care to know as well.

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:

ps- I've read drive magazine for years and never seen his name mentioned in any issue [Confused]

Then you need to read some more and better....

I have been writing for them for the last 4 issues. You can call Mike Calamusa (Owner), Scott Ross (Editor in Chief), and Bill Moore (Editor) to confirm I write for them

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry, haven't read any issues since this summer, but the way you talk about it in the other post, it sounded like you've been doing it for ages, not 4 months.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Now it's call somebody else! You have stock with AT&T
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Next up on threads gone wild! [Eek!]

IBTL

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

quote:
Sorry, haven't read any issues since this summer, but the way you talk about it in the other post, it sounded like you've been doing it for ages, not 4 months.

I thought he was one of the founding members. I guess the pallets aren't that full!
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance] [dance]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

I heard Apex is calling Santa first thing tomorrow and telling him not to bring my daughter anything for christmas this year because of what I wrote online [Mad] but he won't do it if I order a dyno tune from him [Big Grin]

[ January 25, 2006, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I heard Apex is calling Santa first thing tomorrow and telling him not to bring my daughter anything for christmas this year because of what I wrote online [Mad] but he won't do it if I order a dyno tune from him [Big Grin]

[worship] [burnout]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didn't know who it was until i saw this post. The first one didn't give me an idea.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha ha ha.. nothing more to add.. guess people know what's up. i think we should make something clear.. Apex should not be bashed... just whoever made the call.. apex itself has some redeemable things about it.. like cheap nitrous and good conscious employees like Chris [Wink]

--------------------
=(

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If everyone is set on making acusations, why not call the guy he is asking you to call and see for yourselves what the story is. It would suck to see someones name go down over a misunderstanding.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit, [Eek!] i leave for an hour and look what happens. wow!
stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
If everyone is set on making acusations, why not call the guy he is asking you to call and see for yourselves what the story is. It would suck to see someones name go down over a misunderstanding.

AAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, now if everyone called the shop that wouldn't be good. lol!! [Big Grin] [Eek!]

[ January 26, 2006, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: stoauto ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he.. i went to play soccer before that other thread was locked down.. came back found all this...just crazy.
glad you still got your job. [Wink]
i don't think anyone will call the shop.. most people don't care and its the mere fact that he called the shop to begging with and even admittedly talked about you.. that's none of his business..

[ January 26, 2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
he.. i went to play soccer before that other thread was locked down.. came back found all this...just crazy.
glad you still got your job. [Wink]

of course i still have it. [Smile] but not if EVERYONE calls the shop. hehe. [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com