Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WARNING PART II (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: WARNING PART II
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
No you don't. This site is not for bashing local businesses or people. If you want to do that there are plenty of other sites that would have hands wide open for you.

Quick99- quit egging this on, unless you have first hand knowledge of what was said from both parties, back-off and give the man a chance.

Unless you know what the hell you are talking about sit the FU$%! down.
Posts: 103 | From: northern california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anyone really cares to find out the truth give Rob a call tomorrow... If you are not willing to find out the truth BUT are intent on taking one person's word without getting all the facts then there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind.
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quick99  Ford pictures for quick99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He already admitted he called Rob. Themore he talked the deeper the hole he diggs. He is pouring it on thick!
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

He is now telling others to call Evans job and talk to Evans Boss! Tell me this is not trying to get Evan fired. Sneaky bastard you are! That was a pretty good one.

[ January 25, 2006, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: quick99 ]

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by quick99:
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
No you don't. This site is not for bashing local businesses or people. If you want to do that there are plenty of other sites that would have hands wide open for you.

Quick99- quit egging this on, unless you have first hand knowledge of what was said from both parties, back-off and give the man a chance.

Unless you know what the hell you are talking about sit the FU$%! down.
I do know what the hell I am talking about, you are pushing a topic with the intent to bash the man. Let him have his fare share at defending his actions. If something did happen between them, it should be between them and delt with like adults. If "he" said something to bash Evan then, Evan can deal with it. Evan is a big boy too right?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

according to APEX he is only 14 years old!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He already admitted he called Rob. Themore he talked the deeper the hole he diggs. He is pouring it on thick!

True true, nuff said [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love you guys.

I don't want any of you fired.

So it hurts really deep inside of me to the soul when we can't get along.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You have no idea what we spoke about.. I spoke to Rob at length about various issues about our business and the performance industry and most of time Evan was not in the equation. Again, I will state it again and Rob will back me up on this.. I DID NOT TELL ROB TO FIRE EVAN!

[ January 25, 2006, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Why should he have been in the equation. You already said you did not try to get him fired! Foot in mouth.... Again.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
I love you guys.

in the great wise words of bubb rubb [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
I love you guys.

its like an alarm clock whooo whOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sposed to be up makin breakfast anyways whoo whOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[ January 25, 2006, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: 84GT5.0 ]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I love you guys.

Thats only in the monin.....

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
Regardless of what you say... I NEVER ASKED ROB TO FIRE EVAN! If you do not believe me call Rob

Yeah, but did you call rob yourself and was evan or his employees in general discussed or alluded to in your conversation? Or maybe his employees online comments were discussed or alluded to in your conversation? [dance]

EDIT: So it's clear that you DID call rob to talk to him about what evan typed online [BS flag]

EDIT EDIT: It's clear that all the statements I made above are true.

[ January 25, 2006, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike, you keep telling us what you claim you did NOT tell Rob to do, why not just tell us what you DID tell Rob redarding Evan?

I'm not egging it on just curious before it goes further.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:
I love you guys.

-

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

OK, I am done with this issue...

IF anyone cares to know the facts call Rob at Rob's Machine Shop. It is obviously useless to post in this thread since no one really cares to find out the truth and is only willing to take the word of one member at face value.

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
Regardless of what you say... I NEVER ASKED ROB TO FIRE EVAN! If you do not believe me call Rob

Yeah, but did you call rob yourself and was evan or his employees in general discussed or alluded to in your conversation? Or maybe his employees online comments ever discussed or alluded to in your conversation? [dance]

EDIT: So it's clear that you DID call rob to talk to him about what even typed online [BS flag]

[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

quote:
Mike, you keep telling us what you claim you did NOT tell Rob to do, why not just tell us what you DID tell Rob redarding Evan?

If you want to know the truth call Rob tomorrow...
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I love you guys.

-
You posta be up cookin breakfast.....

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
OK, I am done with this issue...

IF anyone cares to know the facts call Rob at Rob's Machine Shop. It is obviously useless to post in this thread since no one really cares to find out the truth and is only willing to take the word of one member at face value.

quote:

and you can tell us what your side of the story is.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

taking exactly what you typed. There he goes again, telling people to call a persons job.
Maybe we should flood Mario and whoever with a bunch of calls and see how much work they get done from answering the phones all day! LEAVE THE GUYS JOB ALONE. QUIT TELLING PEOPLE TO CALL HIS WORK.

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I love you guys.

-
You posta be up cookin breakfast.....
i already said that!!!!!
[dance]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

I am only telling people to call his work since NONE of you seem to want to hear what I am saying... So if you want to know the truth call Rob.... otherwise there is not much more I can add to that.
quick99
¯
Member # 6291

Is the nitrous special still going on??? [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com