Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Wow Kanye West is officially an idiot. (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wow Kanye West is officially an idiot.
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
And last the countries reaction time is unacceptable.

[patriot] [BS flag]
I personally dont like kanye,, but ithink he tried to express his frustration and it just came out wrong,, yes the hurricane doesnt discriminate who are what it damages or kills,, but the response to this tragedy because of where this tragedy happeened and what class/racial background is i believe a direct correlation why the hell it took this country so long to start helpin these people.

and the fact that it takes time to move personel to there has no bearing? I guess planes can fix and fly themselves. I'm sure they can land right next to the disaster spot too. [Roll Eyes]
what planes needed fixing,, the army/navy and air force planes???? they were standing at baSES doing shit.... waiting for the command to go,, and no they didnt need to land at the disaster spot,, shit they landed on freeways an could of on rooftops other parts of new orleans.
you obvioulsy have no clue as to where aircraft can land. They can land helo's on freeways and hover above houses. Freeways arent built strong enough to support the weight of an aircraft... let alone one full of cargo.

When you join the military and know how things work more thoroughly, then come talk to me.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey bro thanks that shits killen me
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [BS flag]
I personally dont like kanye,, but ithink he tried to express his frustration and it just came out wrong,, yes the hurricane doesnt discriminate who are what it damages or kills,, but the response to this tragedy because of where this tragedy happeened and what class/racial background is i believe a direct correlation why the hell it took this country so long to start helpin these people.

and the fact that it takes time to move personel to there has no bearing? I guess planes can fix and fly themselves. I'm sure they can land right next to the disaster spot too. [Roll Eyes]
what planes needed fixing,, the army/navy and air force planes???? they were standing at baSES doing shit.... waiting for the command to go,, and no they didnt need to land at the disaster spot,, shit they landed on freeways an could of on rooftops other parts of new orleans.
you obvioulsy have no clue as to where aircraft can land. They can land helo's on freeways and hover above houses. Freeways arent built strong enough to support the weight of an aircraft... let alone one full of cargo.

When you join the military and know how things work more thoroughly, then come talk to me.

dude,, are u a engineer that u can factually state that freeways cant hold that weight??? [Roll Eyes] i beg to differ,

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [BS flag]

dude,, are u a engineer that u can factually state that freeways cant hold that weight??? [Roll Eyes] i beg to differ,
I work on them everyday, I know their weight and that the ramp and flight line are built especially for aircraft weight. Not to mention the obvious clearance thats not provided by freeways.
Yeah, I guess I dont know a damned thing about aircraft [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [BS flag]

I work on them everyday, I know their weight and that the ramp and flight line are built especially for aircraft weight. Not to mention the obvious clearance thats not provided by freeways.
Yeah, I guess I dont know a damned thing about aircraft [Roll Eyes]

of course freeways arent built for airplanes,,but i saw a blackhawk land on I-10 today... explain that??/

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

re-read your posts... you didnt say anything about the until i mentioned them.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Wow, you can tell he thought through what he was going to say. [Big Grin] Remember its went from a national tragedy to, hate upon the black man.

Here's a sad fact. If you live in Hurricane Alley, and aren't prepared for the fact of what will happen, there will be death. Dosen't matter white, black, yellow, green or blue. If you don't take the time to think, and prepare you will die.

CA, learned from past earthquakes. Since then they have or are retro fitting all structures up to a code that they deamed to be safe enough. LA, has known for sometime, that they should not keep expanding into areas they did. But city coucil's there approved the sprawl when they shouldn't have, and now people there are paying the price. It's not any one races fault. It's the cities, and towns down there's fault. Instead of forcing companies, and developers to do something stregnthen the leevy system, or look for alternative designs, they just kept building and building, making that dollar, and now the people who live there have paid in the worst way possible.

Stop blaming the cultures or color of a people, blame who really is at fault. [patriot]

Again lets steer back to the freakin point. Stop blaming other races people, and realise nobody did anything to prevent this from happening. God, morons on here need to get educated on what the real cause of this is! [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

[ September 03, 2005, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: 1Sicgt ]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:
Wow, you can tell he thought through what he was going to say. [Big Grin] Remember its went from a national tragedy to, hate upon the black man.

Here's a sad fact. If you live in Hurricane Alley, and aren't prepared for the fact of what will happen, there will be death. Dosen't matter white, black, yellow, green or blue. If you don't take the time to think, and prepare you will die.

CA, learned from past earthquakes. Since then they have or are retro fitting all structures up to a code that they deamed to be safe enough. LA, has known for sometime, that they should not keep expanding into areas they did. But city coucil's there approved the sprawl when they shouldn't have, and now people there are paying the price. It's not any one races fault. It's the cities, and towns down there's fault. Instead of forcing companies, and developers to do something stregnthen the leevy system, or look for alternative designs, they just kept building and building, making that dollar, and now the people who live there have paid in the worst way possible.

Stop blaming the cultures or color of a people, blame who really is at fault. [patriot]

Again lets steer back to the freakin point. Stop blaming other races people, and realise nobody did anything to prevent this from happening. God, morons on here need to get educted on what the real cause of this is! [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]
[patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha i am sure Chris Tucker believes Kanye West is a psycho by the look he gives him haha.

Kanye West is a dumbass, African Americans aren't the only people suffering there so get over the race card BS. We should not rebuild New Orleans. Those are the facts as i see them, i see a lot of people on here opening their mouths when they don't know half the facts about what they are talking about. Your making yourself look like a dumbass like Kanya.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
haha i am sure Chris Tucker believes Kanye West is a psycho by the look he gives him haha.

Kanye West is a dumbass, African Americans aren't the only people suffering there so get over the race card BS. We should not rebuild New Orleans. Those are the facts as i see them, i see a lot of people on here opening their mouths when they don't know half the facts about what they are talking about. Your making yourself look like a dumbass like Kanya.

No but they sure are the majority. Please tell me why the U.S. had forces on the ground quicker during the Tsunmi than they did for this? Answer thst question and thats all.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
geez, if this guy went to private school, then he sure didn't learn anything. Scholorships don't mean you're extra smart. A lot of times it's because you made the cut, but were financially unable to afford the school It is to help you out.

I just played the video and am shocked at what he said. He comes across as a narrow minded reverse racist. If you want people to listen to what you have to say, then speak from a factual and not emotional point of view. Once you lose credibility, no one listens. Remember the protesters in the last war who shut down the bridge? Instead of winning people to their cause, they wound up looking like fanatics and alienating everyone against their cause and beliefs. With all the crap people are spewing about it is all about hatred for the blacks, why don't they spend time helping to solve the probelm of helping these people. The more shit that's stirred up, the more it ties up resources defending against the accusations rather than helping N.O. How is bringing this stuff up over and over helping the situation? Don't they realize that timing is everything? It's hard to believe the point about racism when it is a mixture of people affected there plus a lot of videos & pix with a majority of black people shown looting.
There is a lot of logistical planning to send relief. So many things got wiped out it's hard to plan how to approach it. No doubt there is a lesson to be learned about disaster preparation. I hope it wakes everyone up here in earthquake country.
Honestly this is the worse disaster ever I think. Much like 911 caught everyone off guard and unprepared, this event is proving how much work we have to do. Most people here in the US lead non major disater lives and just aren't in a mindset to think of anything really bad happening here in the US like it does in other parts of the world.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

No but they sure are the majority. Please tell me why the U.S. had forces on the ground quicker during the Tsunmi than they did for this? Answer thst question and thats all.
Show me they had forces there before 2 days.

Edit: i just noticed you said on the ground qucker. Theres no way we had any ground forces there quicker. I am sorry you feel they were there quicker but its impossible, if you can prove me wrong show me some FACTS i don't want your opinion.

[ September 04, 2005, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

89_302notch
¯
Member # 5906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_302notch  Ford pictures for 89_302notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's got balls with an open mind [Eek!]

--------------------
1990 Midnight blue Ford Gt
1994 Z28 Camaro
Im going to miss my 89 notch and 85 gt

Posts: 90 | From: San Pablo Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [BS flag]

AGAIN, a post by you and you pulling the race card [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89_302notch
¯
Member # 5906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_302notch  Ford pictures for 89_302notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
LMAO! What a fuckin idiot!

Saying an open minded comment doesnt make you an idiot. Kanye backs his shit up he has his reasons or should I say Facts why

"I aint saying he a racist man, But he aint fucking wit kanye west"

Lying and procasternating makes you a dumb fuck

--------------------
1994 Z28 Camaro

89_302notch
¯
Member # 5906

Kanye was caught up in the moment and was frustrated he spoke with emotion but hey stuff happens

--------------------
1994 Z28 Camaro

89_302notch
¯
Member # 5906

Kanye was caught up in the moment and was frustrated he spoke with emotion but hey stuff happens

--------------------
1994 Z28 Camaro

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 89_302notch:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
LMAO! What a fuckin idiot!

Saying an open minded comment doesnt make you an idiot. Kanye backs his shit up he has his reasons or should I say Facts why

"I aint saying he a racist man, But he aint fucking wit kanye west"

Lying and procasternating makes you a dumb fuck

where did that quote come from? Kanye has no facts that prove what he said is true. He is an idiot for saying something like that. i can guarantee a lot of the people who heard him say that turned them off to donating any money to his fund.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Show me they had forces there before 2 days.

Edit: i just noticed you said on the ground qucker. Theres no way we had any ground forces there quicker. I am sorry you feel they were there quicker but its impossible, if you can prove me wrong show me some FACTS i don't want your opinion.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentary.asp?Page=%5CCommentary%5Carchive%5C200501%5CCOM20050107a.html

"Within 48 hours of the disaster, the Lincoln and other U.S. warships had received their orders, called back their crews from shore leave, taken on whatever supplies they could and weighed anchor for the hardest hit areas to begin the relief effort. Around the same time, other ships and aircraft were being dispatched from the American naval facility on Diego Garcia in the heart of the Indian Ocean."

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

You realized you just proved my point right?
Took them 2 days to get their orders and equipment to set sail, took them maybe 3 or 4 days to sail from Japan to the Indian coast or hardest hit areas. Thats 5-6 days right there, your complaining about nothing. Took longer to help the tsunami people than our own.

Edit: I'd also like to add that many nations helped the tsunami people so they got way more supplies than what the supplies the New Orleans people are getting. Also those nations harder hit are surrounded by inland nations and that is why hardly any people starved or didn't get medical attention.

[ September 04, 2005, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Took them 2 days to get their orders and equipment to set sail, took them maybe 3 or 4 days to sail from Japan to the Indian coast or hardest hit areas. Thats 5-6 days right there, your complaining about nothing. Took longer to help the tsunami people than our own.

Edit: I'd also like to add that many nations helped the tsunami people so they got way more supplies than what the supplies the New Orleans people are getting. If other nations help us out we should be fine.

For one, The army did not recieve their order for N.O. within 48 hours, second others who were closer were also dispatched. On the 29 of Dec. 29th W. bush how already ordered 37 million in relief, thats three days after it hit. Do you believe the acted as quickly as possible?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
This is great! Mike Myers is totally seriious and compassionate....."This is a national tradgedy, we should all band together and help out in any way we can"......Kayne West pipes in..."Where da white women at?"

I never liked the guy, now I actually have a reason other than that he's a crappy rapper. I don't care if he went to a pvt school(s)...which I don't buy BTW, the guy can't put a sentence together...I had no clue what he was really talkin' about. It appears to be somethin' about hatin' black people. What a tard. [Roll Eyes]

When you're a rich dumb fuck you can hire a publicist to put stories out saying "Kayne West is a Harvard Scholar" and people would actually believe it. In my opinion judging by what I witnessed I would say that dumb fucking ape barely managed to pass the 8th grade. His staring at the screen for endless seconds without comment made you think "wow this guy might actually say something worth while" and then the idiot fires off with "GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE!"

Wow and people wonder why our kids of today have shitty morals and values. When kids idolize cheesedicks like Kanye West what do you really expect?

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This could be part of the reason why Kanye West was emotional...

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2005/09/01/photo_controversy/index.html

I received this email a few days ago and now the first picture of the white couple is removed from Yahoo News. Why?

Subject: WTF?

Definitely screwed up! Read the captions...

white people "find" things
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/...shxwaoma_photo1

black people "loot" things
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530

Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:

Edit: I'd also like to add that many nations helped the tsunami people so they got way more supplies than what the supplies the New Orleans people are getting. If other nations help us out we should be fine.

For one, The army did not recieve their order for N.O. within 48 hours, second others who were closer were also dispatched. On the 29 of Dec. 29th W. bush how already ordered 37 million in relief, thats three days after it hit. Do you believe the acted as quickly as possible?
Where did you see that they didnt recieve their orders within 48hrs? I sure as hell got a blanket stop order in my USAF email within that time frame. Bush doesnt just "order 37million in relief" like he went to the bank and withdrew it, he requests it and its up to all the politicians to approve it. He's already done that.

its easy to criticize something or a process when you dont know how it works. When we get orders, sure we can be gone in 1 hour... but that doesnt include travel time or anything like that. We still have to pick up equipment, get out briefed, out process among other things.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Dude, you are hilarious. I really appreciate you offering comic relief through this NATIONAL TRAGEDY our country(apparently not your country)is going through. I'm not even gonna give you the respect to give your racist ass an explanation of these lame questions and comments that you make. You are a hate mongering racist as far as I'm concerned. I wish I could send you and others like you back to Africa so you can see what hardship is really all about. You are an absolute disgrace to the hard-working African-Americans who help define this country. BTW, I'm not white either. Friggin' loser!!!

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com