Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Wow Kanye West is officially an idiot. (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wow Kanye West is officially an idiot.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
You realized you just proved my point right?
Took them 2 days to get their orders and equipment to set sail, took them maybe 3 or 4 days to sail from Japan to the Indian coast or hardest hit areas. Thats 5-6 days right there, your complaining about nothing. Took longer to help the tsunami people than our own.

Edit: I'd also like to add that many nations helped the tsunami people so they got way more supplies than what the supplies the New Orleans people are getting. If other nations help us out we should be fine.

For one, The army did not recieve their order for N.O. within 48 hours, second others who were closer were also dispatched. On the 29 of Dec. 29th W. bush how already ordered 37 million in relief, thats three days after it hit. Do you believe the acted as quickly as possible?
Japan would have been the closest, unless we took troops from the middleeast. We didn't have ground forces on the ground quicker, i proved you wrong on that.
It doesn't matter how fast Bush approves the money cause he has to have Congress and the House approve of that also. So now your basicly saying everyone in our Government even the black people hate black people cause they didn't approve an amount of money for the relief in time. That has the be the stupidest thing i have ever heard. I am going to have to agree with everyone else whos piped in that you just might be racist and not even know it towards white people.
Bush doesn't hate black people, He is the first president to have more black poeple on his counsel than any preisdent before him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
quote:
haha i am sure Chris Tucker believes Kanye West is a psycho by the look he gives him haha.

Kanye West is a dumbass, African Americans aren't the only people suffering there so get over the race card BS. We should not rebuild New Orleans. Those are the facts as i see them, i see a lot of people on here opening their mouths when they don't know half the facts about what they are talking about. Your making yourself look like a dumbass like Kanya.

No but they sure are the majority. Please tell me why the U.S. had forces on the ground quicker during the Tsunmi than they did for this? Answer thst question and thats all.
Dude, you are hilarious. I really appreciate you offering comic relief through this NATIONAL TRAGEDY our country(apparently not your country)is going through. I'm not even gonna give you the respect to give your racist ass an explanation of these lame questions and comments that you make. You are a hate mongering racist as far as I'm concerned. I wish I could send you and others like you back to Africa so you can see what hardship is really all about. You are an absolute disgrace to the hard-working African-Americans who help define this country. BTW, I'm not white either. Friggin' loser!!!
You know your a complete tool when you get a laid back guy like Rick fired up! [Eek!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On Sunday, he was praising the Lord, saying the ordeal was a test that ended up dispelling his lifelong distrust of white people and setting his life on a new course. He said he hitched a ride on Friday in a van driven by a group of white folks.

"Before this whole thing I had a complex about white people; this thing changed me forever," said Brant, 36.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050904/ts_nm/church_dc

[ September 04, 2005, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

This is what Kanye West should be doing instead of opening his ignorant mouth about things he doesn't know anyhting about.

HOUSTON - It wasn't for a concert. R&B singer Macy Gray came to town specifically to help refugees from the flooding in New Orleans.

"I just really wanted to help out," Gray said after spending Saturday handing out clothes and toiletries in the Astrodome. "I think the most important thing to them is their futures. They are here, and they have gotten out of that disaster but it is, like, now what? Because they can't live like that forever."

About 18,500 survivors were housed in the Astrodome and an adjacent meeting hall. More than 120,000 refugees were in 97 shelters in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and dozens of smaller cities across the vast state, Gov. Rick Perry's office said, with another 100,000 in hotels and motels. Uncounted more were in churches or private homes.

"It is crazy when you don't know what is going to happen to you the next day and suddenly that is what their lives are like," Gray said of the refugees.

The Grammy winner said she was able to lift the refugees' spirits and many were excited to see her.

"It is very humbling, but I loved every second of it," Gray said. "It was really gratifying and I had a great time."

With more than 220,000 hurricane refugees camped out in Texas and more coming, Perry warned Saturday that his enormous state was running out of room.

"Texas is committed to doing everything it can to help our neighbors from Louisiana, but we want to make certain that we can provide them with the medical care, food, shelter, safety, education and other services they need to start getting their lives back together," Perry said in a statement. "Local officials are beginning to notify us that they are quickly approaching capacity in the number of evacuees they believe they can assist."

Buses continued to arrive at the Astrodome, where many were redirected to other evacuation centers after people were processed and evaluated for medical conditions.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For one Im not the racist.My mother is mostly white and my dad is mostly black. Send me back to Africa? What ther fuck ever. Like I said the response time is unacceptable and whoever think it was needs to kick heads out there ass. A white person can never explain to me how hard life really is. It's just not possible.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brakes screachin! Did a guy a few pages back just say it was ok for black people to be racist? heres a shock! you know the north white people fought the south to end slavery!! My great grandpa died fighting with the north there has never been any thanks or recognition from any black groups honoring the north soldiers who died fighting to end slavery! The biggest shock is there were africans in africa trading with white traders now who should we hate?

P.S. All those bad slavery people every last one is dead!!!! Why hate now I, my, family did nothing to your ancestors. Bottom line NO its not ok to be racist. moron it was you 306 coupe!!!!!!!! moron!

[ September 04, 2005, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: putter ]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
blacks to hate whites?
We don't need another excuse. There are too many reasons to list. You guys have no passion for one another. The blacks that are racist have plenty of reasons to be, Now the whiote racist... none what soever. And the difference between the black racist and white racist is the power factor. Blacks have never threaten the well being of another race. The white racist, (migs66/92)on the other hand do. Let me give you guys a history lesson. The Africa americans, Native americans and Chinese built this nation from the ground up. The reason why the north abolished slavery was fear of an uprising like the one that took place in Haiti and the fact that the south was becoming too polically power because of the 3/5 clause. So with the combination of fear and political stance the north "faught" for the freedom of blacks. Thoughout the 20th century, events such as the creation of the KKK, segregation in the south, emmit till, MLK assasination, Malcom X assasination, watts riots, Black panther destruction (which was order by the president and said that the black panther was the biggest security issue in the U.S. at the time) and so on, and so have been the struggles we the African Americans had to endure , which no other race had too. Blacks have always been used for political gain. Today New Orleans doesn't have much to offer, so the government isn't going all out like they would in other situations. Also where are all those countries that we helped during the Tsunmi?
right here!!!!!! this is all bs!

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Cant tell you how hard life is? Theres your card dude go ahead and pull it whenever things get tough in life! There are very succesful black men all over the nation so dont say youre heald back! there is fear in white people of blacks maybe tv does it but member la riots tons of riots for that fact over sports games and what not. dont worry dude just pull your im black card whenever things are tough and putt through life. you gonna raise your kids to hate to? with that hate in you do you think white people can sense this from you when in your presence?

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For one Im not the racist.My mother is mostly white and my dad is mostly black. Send me back to Africa? What ther fuck ever. Like I said the response time is unacceptable and whoever think it was needs to kick heads out there ass. A white person can never explain to me how hard life really is. It's just not possible.

Check it out asswipe. According to your description of yourself, I'm more black than you are, so it's time for you, mama's boy, to step the fuck off and stop embarrassing yuorself and to stop insulting blacks by insinuating that they are second class citizens. You are preaching that and, sadly, you probably don't even realize it.

You are a mixed boy who lives in Benicia(the KKK captiol of the world last time I checked [Roll Eyes] ) You've grown up either there or some other city around Northern California...which is generally considered the most liberal region in the country. You have grown up in an melting pot your whole life...around people just like yourself and you wanna give us the "whoa is me, they don't understand...." speech. YOU are the one who has no clue about equality and what it takes to be a patriot(do yo know what one is..a patriot?)If ya wanna take up the "whitely hates us" fight, at least go somewhere where it actually MIGHT make sense to the people you debating with. We can't relate because we don't see it, only you do because you look for it, and if ya don't find it, you make it up or twist the facts or go on uneducated, ignorant tirades just to inflame.

Once again, you are a disgrace to all the hard-working, African Americans(and those who have the blood)that help define this GREAT FUCKING COUNTRY. I've lived longer and harder with more black blood in me than you and recieved more racial slurrs than you will in your lifetime. You're way too young to be this bitter. Stop listenng to all of the hate mongers you apparently idolize. You have no clue what a hard life is.

edit: When I was a kid, I couldn't get a date because of my dark skin. I hated being mixed. Now, in the same area where I grew up, the women LOVE my dark skin and it's easy to get dates(not that I'm looking). I grew up in a white town, bothe parents died before I was the age of 12, I finished HS on my own, college on my own, and now I have a great job and am successful. ALL on my own. How? OPPORTUNITY AND HARD WORK. There are more opportunities than EVER before because we "feel sorry" for black people. It's not right in my book, but none-the-less there is opportunity anfter opportunity for young black men and especially women....the hard work part usually discourages them though.

signed...I can't sign because whitey has kept me down and I can't spell.

[ September 04, 2005, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Check it out asswipe. According to your description of yourself, I'm more black than you are, so it's time for you, mama's boy, to step the fuck off and stop embarrassing yuorself and to stop insulting blacks by insinuating that they are second class citizens. You are preaching that and, sadly, you probably don't even realize it.

You are a mixed boy who lives in Benicia(the KKK captiol of the world last time I checked [Roll Eyes] ) You've grown up either there or some other city around Northern California...which is generally considered the most liberal region in the country. You have grown up in an melting pot your whole life...around people just like yourself and you wanna give us the "whoa is me, they don't understand...." speech. YOU are the one who has no clue about equality and what it takes to be a patriot(do yo know what one is..a patriot?)If ya wanna take up the "whitely hates us" fight, at least go somewhere where it actually MIGHT make sense to the people you debating with. We can't relate because we don't see it, only you do because you look for it, and if ya don't find it, you make it up or twist the facts or go on uneducaed, ignorant tirades just to inflame.

Once again, you are a disgrace to all the hard-working, African Americans(and those who have the blood)that help define this GREAT FUCKING COUNTRY. I've lived longer and harder with more black blood in me than you and recieved more racial slurrs than you will in your lifetime. You're way too young to be this bitter. Stop listenng to all of the hate mongers you apparently idolize. You have no clue what a hard life is.

And Rick comes out with a vicious right!
[worship] [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

You are a mixed boy who lives in Benicia(the KKK captiol of the world last time I checked [Roll Eyes] ) You've grown up either there or some other city around Northern California...which is generally considered the most liberal region in the country. You have grown up in an melting pot your whole life...around people just like yourself and you wanna give us the "whoa is me, they don't understand...." speech. YOU are the one who has no clue about equality and what it takes to be a patriot(do yo know what one is..a patriot?)If ya wanna take up the "whitely hates us" fight, at least go somewhere where it actually MIGHT make sense to the people you debating with. We can't relate because we don't see it, only you do because you look for it, and if ya don't find it, you make it up or twist the facts or go on uneducated, ignorant tirades just to inflame.

edit: When I was a kid, I couldn't get a date because of my dark skin. I hated being mixed. Now, in the same area where I grew up, the women LOVE my dark skin and it's easy to get dates(not that I'm looking). I grew up in a white town, bothe parents died before I was the age of 12, I finished HS on my own, college on my own, and now I have a great job and am successful. ALL on my own. How? OPPORTUNITY AND HARD WORK. There are more opportunities than EVER before because we "feel sorry" for black people. It's not right in my book, but none-the-less there is opportunity anfter opportunity for young black men and especially women....the hard work part usually discourages them though.

signed...I can't sign because whitey has kept me down and I can't spell.

For one I was nborn in East Los angeles, moved to Compton, lived in three different group homes, graduated from Skyline HIgh in Oakland Ca., Went to CSU Long Beach and am currently a computer tech. I know what what it feels like to live on the streets and in shelters. I speak from experience not television my life is real just like those people in N.O., Mama's boy? I aint seen my mama in 16 years and I'm only 24.

[ September 04, 2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well said rick

but i have to but in a little, dont chicken out when your talken about women, lauren wont get mad homie

she might just get even and steal the cobra [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
well said rick

but i have to but in a little, dont chicken out when your talken about women, lauren wont get mad homie

Nice [Embarrassed] [patriot] . How are ya man, haven't seen ya in awhile. Hope all is well with ya!

I can't wait to see this knucklehead's rebuttle.

Sigend...I can't signe because you are white and are responsible for me not being able to sign...i suppose I could type an "x"

X

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
quote:
well said rick

Nice [Embarrassed] [patriot] . How are ya man, haven't seen ya in awhile. Hope all is well with ya!

Sigend...I can't signe because you are white and are responsible for me not being able to sign...i suppose I could type an "x"

X

my rebuttle is already up

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:
well said rick

X

my rebuttle is already up
First, key the violins....

OK, then you, of all people, should know what it takes to be successful and that fucking handouts are not the way to go in life. You should be appalled, as I am, at all the people who use being black, poor and uneducated as an excuse to commit crimes and have a horrible life.

You chose to get outta Godforsaken Compton and the likes. You chose the option that you aren't gonna be a statistic or end up in jail or dead; an option that took you outta harms's way . You chose the path of not-of-the-least resistance. To me it sounds as though you think you are successful. Maybe you are for this point in your life. I think that's commendible.

IF YOU AND I CAN DO IT, SO CAN THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CONFINED TO THE GHETTOS.

Take your hate and put it towards something positive. Don't hate the world because you had a tough upbringing and you feel the world shit on you. Because the world will win in a shitting contest...it has a bigger anus by far. You can HATE in one hand and SHIT in the other, see which one fills the fastest. At 24, you don't know jack when it comes to how the world works. I'm older than you and I'm still learnin'.

Lastly, we can't go kill all of the slave owners, they're dead already....a long time ago, bro. My other posts still hold true.

[ September 04, 2005, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CocaineWhiteSS:
This could be part of the reason why Kanye West was emotional...

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2005/09/01/photo_controversy/index.html

I received this email a few days ago and now the first picture of the white couple is removed from Yahoo News. Why?

Subject: WTF?

Definitely screwed up! Read the captions...

white people "find" things
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/...shxwaoma_photo1

black people "loot" things
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10208301530

why has no one commented on this post??? hmm i wonder why...

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:

I received this email a few days ago and now the first picture of the white couple is removed from Yahoo News. Why?

Because it doesn't come up on the site. I was dying to see it so I could comment on the hating, propogandus BS that you people are spewing. THE FUCKING PEOPLE WERE LOOTING...WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT? Man, I'm pissed about this now. You guys are gonna make me a racist. I'm freakin' fed up with this shit.

[ September 04, 2005, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
someone did comment on that post when it was 1st brought up here. [Wink]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

Error Page not found thats why.
Was the picture of the white people digging through stores? Were they trying to decided on which Nikes were the right size for them?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triciawang/38922728/

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/ladm10908301723

[ September 04, 2005, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Error Page not found thats why.
Was the picture of the white people digging through stores? Were they trying to decided on which Nikes were the right size for them?

LOL. at last some humor in this serious debate! No one is going to change the past so let's pray for quick relief from this point forward for the surviviors. [patriot]

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

justice Served! [patriot]

NEW ORLEANS (Reuters) - New Orleans police shot and killed four men and wounded one on Saturday after looters fired on officers, a policeman said.

The incident on Saturday morning, as the city began to clean up from the devastation of hurricane Katrina, resulted in four fatalities and one person in critical condition, said one policeman who asked not to be named. No police were wounded.

"Five men who were looting exchanged gunfire with police. The officers engaged the looters when they were fired upon," said superintendent of New Orleans police, Steven Nichols.

Asked for more details, he said only, "The incident is under police investigation."

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
justice Served! [patriot]

NEW ORLEANS (Reuters) - New Orleans police shot and killed four men and wounded one on Saturday after looters fired on officers, a policeman said.

The incident on Saturday morning, as the city began to clean up from the devastation of hurricane Katrina, resulted in four fatalities and one person in critical condition, said one policeman who asked not to be named. No police were wounded.

"Five men who were looting exchanged gunfire with police. The officers engaged the looters when they were fired upon," said superintendent of New Orleans police, Steven Nichols.

Asked for more details, he said only, "The incident is under police investigation."

Some people will never learn! Even if you win a shootout with the police you end up losing! Basards got what they deserved imho! [Whoo Whooooo!] for the surviving police and rescuers.

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
got what they deserved

but i really hope one of the firing officers is black

i can see it now, kanye west will be claiming it was the white man shooting the poor black man for no reason, they could have used less lethal ways to subdue the poor black man from stealing tv's [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
got what they deserved

but i really hope one of the firing officers is black

i can see it now, kanye west will be claiming it was the white man shooting the poor black man for no reason, they could have used less lethal ways to subdue the poor black man from stealing tv's [Roll Eyes]

LOL!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com