Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise!
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the official thread for Cafords members who are going to the bay area cruise February 19th:

I'm thinking, since we have so many Cafords people that will be representing in what is going to be a killer cruise......

I think we should all roll in there together as one big site appearance! Im sure the other clubs will be doing the same so lets show them how we roll!! I'm willing to find a central meeting location for everyone in the 925, 510, 707, and the 408 areas if you are all willing to cooperate. What do you say?

For the 925 folks in Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, Danville, Concord, Martinez, etc meet in Lafayette at Albertsons off Hwy24.

Directions: Take Hwy24 towards Oakland. Exit Central Lafayette. Make a right turn at the light. Stay in far right hand lane and let it curve you underneath the freeway overpass. First light, again make a right turn into parking lot on righthand side. Albertsons is the first building so look for us towards the back of the lot near the gas station. I will be there with Rixsikcobra at 9:45am for those who want to come early.I'm going to say that I want all of us to leave at 10am sharp.

From there.....

We travel to the next meeting location for the 510 San Jose, Hayward, Castro Valley, etc folks. I propose we meet off Hwy 880 and exit at the Port of Oakland. The offical exit name is 7th Street. I hope to be there at 10:30am. Leave about five minutes later.

From there.....

We head to Treasure Island to meet up with the rest of the clubs.

If this sounds good to you, let me know! I have many interested and would love to show up with all of you as a group!

Thanks [patriot]

[ January 25, 2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will try to make it in My 92 coupe. Just have to make sure I can swing it with work.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No problem Mark. Rick and I would love to see you come. I have Hyperyder coming for sure. Let me know [patriot]
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
No problem Mark. Rick and I would love to see you come. I have Hyperyder coming for sure. Let me know [patriot]

I hope Rick's car is ready by then! I heard even the idle is going to be impressive! [Big Grin] How's Your Snake doing?

--------------------

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

I hope Rick's car is ready by then! I heard even the idle is going to be impressive! [Big Grin] How's Your Snake doing?
Its doing alright [patriot] I also hope that Rick's car is done in time. I hear it sounds sick!
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do we get to take a little pit stop at 7th? [burnout]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what I'm talkin' about, Lauren!...Let's rally the troops for a cruise out to TI and show why we're the biggest and best Mustang site iin Cali. This is without a doubt gonna be a killer cruise(only to be outdone by Lauren when she does a killer ass SPRING CRUISE...hint hint) [Wink] . The only thing holdin' us back will be Mother Nature and I've gotta good feelin' about the weather, the Mustang Gods will be lookin' down on us Im sure. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

I get the feelin' my little Cobra is gonna get a good workout that day!!! [dance]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
That's what I'm talkin' about, Lauren!...Let's rally the troops for a cruise out to TI and show why we're the biggest and best Mustang site iin Cali. This is without a doubt gonna be a killer cruise(only to be outdone by Lauren when she does a killer ass SPRING CRUISE...hint hint) [Wink] . The only thing holdin' us back will be Mother Nature and I've gotta good feelin' about the weather, the Mustang Gods will be lookin' down on us Im sure. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

I get the feelin' my little Cobra is gonna get a good workout that day!!! [dance]

I bet You can't wait to get the "Your car is ready come pick it up" phone call. [Big Grin] How many break-in miles are You going to put on it before the tune?

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I bet You can't wait to get the "Your car is ready come pick it up" phone call. [Big Grin] How many break-in miles are You going to put on it before the tune?
I'm gonna tune it right away 'cause I got 60#ers going in there. I'm gonna drive to LA and back and then put the power tune in when I return....however many miles that will be...probably close to a 1000. It'll be ready for the cruise....AND YOU BET YOUR ASS I CANT WAIT FOR THAT CALL...I hope to seeya there with the SMOKIN'LX [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

So, we're gonna meet in Laffayette then cruise and meet people at 7th street in Oak...if I'm reading this right. Where off of 7th street?....and if I'm not mistaken, isn't 7th street off of 880?...just wanna be clear. [patriot]

Can't wait, T-minus 3 weeks. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So, we're gonna meet in Laffayette then cruise and meet people at 7th street in Oak...if I'm reading this right. Where off of 7th street?....and if I'm not mistaken, isn't 7th street off of 880?...just wanna be clear. [patriot]

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:

quote:

Ah, yes, a "pit stop". Maybe we should get there a little early for that "pit stop"...to warm up our cars for the cruise [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Ah, yes, a "pit stop". Maybe we should get there a little early for that "pit stop"...to warm up our cars for the cruise [Razz] [patriot]
exactly, thats what im talking about
[burnout]
[burnout]

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Whatever Ricky,
Your car is too fragile right now to do much at all [patriot]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm gonna tune it right away 'cause I got 60#ers going in there. I'm gonna drive to LA and back and then put the power tune in when I return....however many miles that will be...probably close to a 1000. It'll be ready for the cruise....AND YOU BET YOUR ASS I CANT WAIT FOR THAT CALL...I hope to seeya there with the SMOKIN'LX [patriot]
Actually it does'nt smoke anymore since I swapped engines and got rid of the oil leak's. [worship]

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually it does'nt smoke anymore since I swapped engines and got rid of the oil leak's. [worship]
Nice...I meant SAAAAAMOKIN'LX [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

your name here
¯
Member # 6330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for your name here  Ford pictures for your name here    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is there anyone leaving from Sac. We all should ride out to gether get back at me

--------------------
My car runs on cough syrup.

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That's what I'm talkin' about, Lauren!...Let's rally the troops for a cruise out to TI and show why we're the biggest and best Mustang site iin Cali. This is without a doubt gonna be a killer cruise(only to be outdone by Lauren when she does a killer ass SPRING CRUISE...hint hint) [Wink] . The only thing holdin' us back will be Mother Nature and I've gotta good feelin' about the weather, the Mustang Gods will be lookin' down on us Im sure.

Nice...I meant SAAAAAMOKIN'LX [patriot]
No problem I am just so damn happy I am not SMOKING from the oil leak anymore!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

I am very pleased at all the pm's and responses to us meeting and cruising together for this event. [patriot] Thank you to all who have shown interest. If no one flakes, we are looking at 15 cars already meeting in Lafayette alone. When we reach the oakland meeting location, there should be more there too.

Keep those pms coming or you may post here.

See you all out there! [patriot]

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might be able to make it, its on a sunday! [Eek!] [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
JoHnNy SaVaGe
¯
Member # 6424

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoHnNy SaVaGe  Ford pictures for JoHnNy SaVaGe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might be able to make it with about 10 other cars from my club (X-plicit). We aren't all ford's but most of us are. I'll keep you guys posted as time get's closer.

--------------------
SCARED MEN DON'T WIN

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent [patriot]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

All pm's have been answered. Looking good guys! I cant wait to see some new faces show up as well as our regulars. It will be awesome to have all our Cafords elite show those other mustang clubs who we are [Wink]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
All pm's have been answered. Looking good guys! I cant wait to see some new faces show up as well as our regulars. It will be awesome to have all our Cafords elite show those other mustang clubs who we are [Wink]

so where on 7th st are we actually meeting?
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
quote:

so where on 7th st are we actually meeting?
We will be right off the freeway off to the left. I dont want to actually drive all the way over to the straightaways. Don't want to tempt you all into some other things [Razz] [Wink]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com