Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise! (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Cafords Meeting Location for Bay Area Cruise!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
I am sorry to hear that the majority of our members had to be exposed to others' lack of maturity today. I promise you guys that our Cafords meets I organize, will not be like this. [patriot]

I heard about the accident and I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm glad I didn't go to this meet with the sideshow stuff and how it was organized. There is no reason for that crap. I have no idea why people just stood there and watched the idiots. Why didn't anyone tell them to cut that crap out? The organizer should have at least done that. I look forward to going to one of your meets.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
I am sorry to hear that the majority of our members had to be exposed to others' lack of maturity today. I promise you guys that our Cafords meets I organize, will not be like this. [patriot]

I heard about the accident and I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm glad I didn't go to this meet with the sideshow stuff and how it was organized. There is no reason for that crap. I have no idea why people just stood there and watched the idiots. Why didn't anyone tell them to cut that crap out? The organizer should have at least done that. I look forward to going to one of your meets.
I can see it now, one lonely guy walks over to a group of people while a dude is swangin his shit, and says,"Excuse me, you guys need to stop showboating and just enjoy the scenery." Right about that time the guy who is doin donuts tells his boys that there is a problem, next thing you know there is a riot on treasure island! [Razz]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

64cometwagon
Member # 6681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 64cometwagon  Ford pictures for 64cometwagon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about Ceres, Modesto can we come too

--------------------
1964 comet wagon w/302
1965 comet cyclone 289 hipo 4spd

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 64cometwagon:
What about Ceres, Modesto can we come too

This show is an old post. The event occured on February 19th. Our next meet up is this weekend for the Knotts Berry show in LA. If you would like to come, details can be found here:

Here

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com