Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: CA Fords First Legit Cruise of 2011 "Grown Man Cruise"
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I read the title I was bummed about the drinking. Then I saw the date and it's one day after my birthday so I'll be 21!!!!!!!! Perfect... Count me in so long as my car is not blown/down by then. It will have a hard-lived summer. I'll most def spreading the word. I understand where you are coming from with people having careers that require spotless records. I work here at UPS and MUST have a clean driving record. The countdown begins now!!!

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll take off from work for this one. I should be done with my build by then. I too plan to be in law enforcement. But there are always going to be people driving reckless. It's like a party they can't wait to crash.
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like fun, i will most likely be there, but i will know for sure as the day gets closer.

***i can help or lead the San Jose meet, over Hayward like we usally do for meet(and meet up wiht Ian)****

1994steeda [patriot]

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there ... In what car ... I dunno

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill come out on the bike depending on how it is. Anyone else want to bike it?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill come out on the bike depending on how far it is. Anyone else want to bike it?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Ill come out on the bike depending on how far it is. Anyone else want to bike it?

I bet cobraracer46 would want to bike with you  -
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It sounds like alot of fun, I plan on attending this.

--------------------
2015 focus st2
2011 Gt 5.0
04 ZY fobra sold

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taildragger  Ford pictures for Taildragger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sounds like fun. I'll be there in something. If there is anyone who wants to make a weekend out of it Lakeport is 20 minutes from Ceago and Ukiah is about 35 minutes. If anyone wants to head over the hill to Ukiah I'll set something up for booze and food that night.

--------------------
I like my Terminators how I like my girls...Fat and two at a time.
I meant fast???!!!

evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a plan! I like the 'grown man' theme, primarily because I got too much grey hair! Also, it's in my neck of the woods. I'll bring the wife, top will be down and the turbo will be spoolin'! We don't drink but I'll get drunk on the sight of all the killer Mustangs!
Count me in!

--------------------
'89 Mustang LX droptop running a turbocharged 2.3, and proud of it!!
Check out 'Thunderstang'!

Posts: 285 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Taildragger:
That sounds like fun. I'll be there in something. If there is anyone who wants to make a weekend out of it Lakeport is 20 minutes from Ceago and Ukiah is about 35 minutes. If anyone wants to head over the hill to Ukiah I'll set something up for booze and food that night.

Me and a few guys are thinking of going to Konocti Harbor and going wakeboarding/tubing.. Last time I was there was 2 years ago.. I used to go there every summer when I was a kid and it will be cool to hit the twisties in the stang... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, I haven't been on a cruise with maro in ages...since Im off that weekend I gotta go to this! Thanks for the invite! [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Well for those of you who have been here for a while you know i usually setup at least one big cruise during the day each year, and one night time run. With multiple build projects over the last 2 years i have been slacking on planning, but finally the time has come. I have our day run figured out, with the night one to come shortly thereafter. This run will be posted on multiple sites including SVTOA, CA Mustangs and Sac F-Bodyz and hope to top my last years turnout which had roughly 70 cars.

Basically this run will be dubbed the "Grown Man Cruise" as it is something different than the normal bbq or other runs we make. We will be heading up to Clear Lake to our destination at the Ceago Winery in Lake County. I have been there twice now and with the combination of long freeway stragiths, twisties through the hills, and gorgeous scenery of the winery directly on the lake it will definitely not disappoint. I have been in contact with the event planner and she is more than happy to have us come down and do a tasing. For those of you who have never been wine tasting, or have experience doing so it will be the perfect run. Also for you fellas who want to show your lady you have a litle more culture than just wrenching feel free to bring them out.

Tentatively i have scheduled to have the cruise on September 4, 2011 which is a Sunday. I have planned it far in advance so everyone from Sac to the Bay will have time to put away a few bucks for gas, and a few of us can debut our long projects. The tasting will be $5.00 per person and includes 5 different wines of your choice. If you love driving your car then this is the perfect cruise. As i guage interest i can figure out who will lead groups from different areas and setup meet points and time. I would like to be at the winery around 11:30 am so we would all need to get rolling between 8 - 8:30 to meet up and get there. Post up if you are interested and lets make it a good one. I hope to establish a good rapport with the winery and make this a yearly run. They host Porsche and Corvette club runs all the time so I think some Ford love would be good. Here is a link to the winery and i will post up some pics i took there last year.

**FYI I will be using this run to break in my motor so it is not designed to be a gumball 3000 run. Of course we will have fun, but my Career in law enforcement and a lot of other stang owners is based on their driving record. If anyone plans on jeapordizing that by being a jack nut i will glady hand over your plate number and physical description myself. This is not for the immature.**

http://www.ceago.com/

Am Down [patriot]

--------------------
05GT

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout] [burnout] if it is like the. lake berryesa one it will be crackig

[ June 14, 2011, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: GT,0519 ]

--------------------
05GT

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in grown man them for sure fits my family man description wine tasting never have done that so.....
Hayward +1

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn fellas this is looking good already. Someone suggested to me that we look into walkie talkies in the event of bad reception. What do you all think?

JR: Looking forward to seeing your car again man. Hopefully i can get that Cobra R antenna delete from you finally

triple b: Im sure your exhaust will be good. My SLP wont be quiet either.

Snakebit Bro it has been a while since i saw you out. I figured with us all getting older its time we cruise in the same fashion.

Cali95GT & Sonic96: Good to hear you two are rolling. Be nice to finally put faces to names. Sonic where are you looking to go with Law Enf.?

1994Steeda: I will probably take you up on that offer to help organize that group from San Jose.

Adower Hey bro maybe we can mount a Go Pro to your motorcycle and have you film part of the cruise. I shoud have my M1 by then so i can try that thing out.

Taildragger Hey bro can you tell me more about food options in that area?

evintho Always good to have someone with a BOV in the mix. Your build came out pretty clean didnt it? i recall you posting pics a while back.

Camarokid Z/28 Man i dont think i have ever seein you out at a cruise. maybe one of the old car shows. Make it if you can bro.

GT,0519 Good to see you bringing some S197 love

Venomous Pony Trust me bro the wine tasting is something you will enjoy. Even if your not a big wine fan, it will expose you to some things you may have never had before. Plus the wife will love the lake

Lets keep it rolling. Im getting good interest from other sites as well. I will update the names and such here soon.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in t fa she that sounds madly ligit

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
sounds like fun, i will most likely be there, but i will know for sure as the day gets closer.

***i can help or lead the San Jose meet, over Hayward like we usally do for meet(and meet up wiht Ian)****

1994steeda [patriot]

+1! let me know...
...I'm down like rick janes

Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Cali95GT & Sonic96: Good to hear you two are rolling. Be nice to finally put faces to names. Sonic where are you looking to go with Law Enf.?

Same here. Although I seen you recently wasted on the board, haha,hard times,. We all been there... I'm looking to either be a P/O so I could chill, dress casual, drive a nice sports car to work, help people back on their feet and keep them out of trouble. Or I'm looking into patrol. I'll problably be breaking in my motor also. Hopefully I'll have some nice paint too but still a working progress though. I won't be all the way done. But I should be close.

[ June 19, 2011, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Sonic96GT ]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good I will be there also.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down will be in the coupe boostin

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:

Me and a few guys are thinking of going to Konocti Harbor and going wakeboarding/tubing.. Last time I was there was 2 years ago.. I used to go there every summer when I was a kid and it will be cool to hit the twisties in the stang... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]
That place is closed down.. [Frown]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
COUNT ME IN!!

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:

That place is closed down.. [Frown]
Noooooooooooo [Frown] Just that harbor or the entire lake [Confused]

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should be able to make this one. I'll cruise in comfort and style in the CSVT. It should be 100% done by then.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com