Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » seems drew is too busy to update the list (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: seems drew is too busy to update the list
opie
¯
Member # 7693

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for opie  Ford pictures for opie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you make any money on the side? Skigidy Scott from the block? [Big Grin]
Posts: 67 | From: dutch harbor | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i 2nd that, scott chill-out go have a popscicle

and second not doubting anybody but i watched
johns car at the track 2-3 weeks ago and the
the best i seen was 10.80-10.90 standing on
that fucker .

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:

that fucker .

didnt he change a bunch of shit? you cant just go out and set the world on fire right away....
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

that fucker .

1st Grudge night of the year...you want the timeslip? 8 runs for the evening- 10.98, 10.86, 11.12, 10.77, 11.31, 11.22, 10.43, 12.2<-- clutch took the night off. MPH was between 128 to 142.

Where was your car? Oh wait, that's right...you were WATCHING. [Razz]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like we have a new mr. paintjob on our hands

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll get back in this

any time you want your head chopped off you let me know [patriot]

Ill come out in my stock block, single plate, stock angle head, small tire car and crack that ass

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

that fucker .

1st Grudge night of the year...you want the timeslip? 8 runs for the evening- 10.98, 10.86, 11.12, 10.77, 11.31, 11.22, 10.43, 12.2<-- clutch took the night off. MPH was between 128 to 142.

[ June 11, 2007, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: STANGSALLY76 ]

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
quote:

that fucker .

well john if your fellin froggy then you should
have no problem showing up on 6/23 and you can watch my tail-lights.

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:

Yup.

Tell ya what, you run...let us all know what you did...and not at "Cummins Speedway". [Wink] Good luck!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

ill be there on the 23rd for mustang madness
why dont you line up next to me if your felling
that confident ?

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Sorry, I'm already booked for that day. [Smile] You are more than welcome to take my spot in the top 50...run the time, it's all yours. Until then, you and Slow65 can continue your benchracing and smacktalk.

Again, best of luck.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:

Yup.

Tell ya what, you run...let us all know what you did...and not at "Cummins Speedway". [Wink] Good luck!

That track is the best in the nation. I know first hand!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
Sorry, I'm already booked for that day. [Smile] You are more than welcome to take my spot in the top 50...run the time, it's all yours. Until then, you and Slow65 can continue your benchracing and smacktalk.

Again, best of luck.

lets get this staight, i dont give too shits about being on the list , so dont cop-out
if you think that turd you call a cobra is
bad then name a date and time and we can do this
[Wink]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Again, best of luck.

lets get this staight, i dont give too shits about being on the list , so dont cop-out
[Wink]

have you ran your car at the track, either i dont know it or I wasnt there that day [patriot]

just curious??

[ June 12, 2007, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: 66 AC COBRA ]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:
quote:

Again, best of luck.

[Wink]

have you ran your car at the track, either i dont know it or I wasnt there that day [patriot]

just curious??

yes ive ran my car at sac and on the street
i just finished it this year so nobody really
knows my car too well yet .

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Again, best of luck.

[Wink]

God damn!!!! If that isn't a call out then I don't what is!

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

He's more than welcome to call me out (or attempt to), I've got no problem with it. Quick65 came and went, as will he.

And you're right, let's get something straight... Two thirds of the fastest list will chew you up and spit you out. You don't "care" about the fastest list, but they are the ones that will smack dat azz. If you want to question my car, my times, or me personally...you're welcome to. But until you actually sack-up and run a time that's note-worthy, and not something a friend told you you were "supposed" to run, you're just another internet benchracer. No one knows your car, no ones seen your car...so lighten up. [Smile]

Now, if you want a lil friendly competition, you got it. We run, it's heads up...run what you brung...at a track. The EFI shootout is around the corner, you game??? [Cool]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

JohnB is the man! I knew he wouldn't go out like that!!!!!

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

quote:
He's more than welcome to call me out (or attempt to), I've got no problem with it. Quick65 came and went, as will he.

And you're right, let's get something straight... Two thirds of the fastest list will chew you up and spit you out. You don't "care" about the fastest list, but they are the ones that will smack dat azz. If you want to question my car, my times, or me personally...you're welcome to. But until you actually sack-up and run a time that's note-worthy, and not something a friend told you you were "supposed" to run, you're just another internet benchracer. No one knows your car, no ones seen your car...so lighten up. [Smile]

Now, if you want a lil friendly competition, you got it. We run, it's heads up...run what you brung...at a track. The EFI shootout is around the corner, you game??? [Cool]

YOUR RIGHT, UNLIKE YOU DONT NEED TO BRING IN 15 OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS TO FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT MY SELF OR TO JUSTIFY HOW FAST MY CAR IS , AND AS FAR THE EFI SHOOT-OUT I WILL BE THERE .

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If me not updating the fastest list is going to continue to bring this kind of posting to the drag racing forum, that thing is out the window! [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

You gotta egg it on, don't ya Drew?? lol It's all good...we need to breathe some life into this section....

Ok, I won't need to "justify" how fast my car is. You'll see it in front of you, when I pull off on the return road in front of you (although I may need to roll out to the last one from the trap speeds), when I pick up my timeslip first, and when you've got yours in hand...and you see the "win" in my lane. [Big Grin] There was no mention of any other car, outside the fact that they are possibly faster than you. Don't take offense to it, there is ALWAYS someone faster; if I lose I lose, if you lose...we all point and laugh (just KIDDING). I'm not taking offense to you calling my car a turd...ok, maybe it does hurt a little but there's counseling for that.

Oh, remember, this is "heads up". No bracket BS, car lengths, I didn't see the light, I thought my lane was closed, the sun was in my eyes, my cell phone rang, I need to get fries from the snack bar (I'll be right back..), or anything of the sort. Run as many times as you want, just lemme know when you're ready. I'll see ya for the EFI race.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You gotta egg it on, don't ya Drew?? lol It's all good...we need to breathe some life into this section....

Ok, I won't need to "justify" how fast my car is. You'll see it in front of you, when I pull off on the return road in front of you (although I may need to roll out to the last one from the trap speeds), when I pick up my timeslip first, and when you've got yours in hand...and you see the "win" in my lane. [Big Grin] There was no mention of any other car, outside the fact that they are possibly faster than you. Don't take offense to it, there is ALWAYS someone faster; if I lose I lose, if you lose...we all point and laugh (just KIDDING). I'm not taking offense to you calling my car a turd...ok, maybe it does hurt a little but there's counseling for that.

Oh, remember, this is "heads up". No bracket BS, car lengths, I didn't see the light, I thought my lane was closed, the sun was in my eyes, my cell phone rang, I need to get fries from the snack bar (I'll be right back..), or anything of the sort. Run as many times as you want, just lemme know when you're ready. I'll see ya for the EFI race.

[worship] [worship]
See that's sportsmanship right there... John isn't talking trash or making personal attacks. He's just laying the cards down...
I'll be curious to see what goes down [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

trap speed is cool but im going to show you
what 60ft really looks like and while your
back there let me know if ive got a tail-light out [Wink] because thats all your going to see
this should be good !

--------------------

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

It'll be lights-out alright, you'll know what's up come 1320...

Better than 1.55's? If so, please do... [Wink] 60ft's are great, just hope ya run the number that REALLY counts! [burnout]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn cant wait to see this race. Ill have to say, stangsally's car is no joke. Good luck fellas.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com