Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » UNOFFICIAL 2014 SANTA CLARA 49ERS THREAD (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL 2014 SANTA CLARA 49ERS THREAD
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets go niners [Cool]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
BTW Raiders should just quit, throw in the towel and go start a tennis or volleyball franchise.

No cause I want my money [Razz]
I don't know.. Did you see Carr's performance? I was really hoping to see progress with the the recent adjustments 😂
Hey well don't get rolled by the Vikings tomorrow. Let's see how the 49ers start their season off.
Well try not too, might want to check your ESPN feed on who got steamrolled and spun around. Looks pretty strong and steady considering they shed all the old players(gore), retards(aldon) and pussies(Borland) are off the team. Kap looks more mature and it looks like we're gonna keep the power attack and strong d approach moving forward.
They played the sorry ass Vikings. Why don't you wait until they play somebody who can actually put the ball in the end zone or actually have a QB before you get excited lmao
+1
If anything this ugly start might give the 49ers a false sense of worth. They really lucked out that their mistakes didn't end up as points on the board. Let's see how SF does against teams who can stop the run and force Kap to make plays. Kap looked like more of a GAME MANAGER then Alex Smith.
165 yards no TD's no Picks..... strong running game and awsome performance by the Defense and only put up 20 against the Vikings.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
BTW Raiders should just quit, throw in the towel and go start a tennis or volleyball franchise.

No cause I want my money [Razz]
I don't know.. Did you see Carr's performance? I was really hoping to see progress with the the recent adjustments 😂
Hey well don't get rolled by the Vikings tomorrow. Let's see how the 49ers start their season off.
Well try not too, might want to check your ESPN feed on who got steamrolled and spun around. Looks pretty strong and steady considering they shed all the old players(gore), retards(aldon) and pussies(Borland) are off the team. Kap looks more mature and it looks like we're gonna keep the power attack and strong d approach moving forward.
They played the sorry ass Vikings. Why don't you wait until they play somebody who can actually put the ball in the end zone or actually have a QB before you get excited lmao
Ya just the Vikings, hopefully your team doesn't go 0-2 cause I know the 9ers won't be..
Well that makes 2 of us because I know my team won't be starting 0-2 as well

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

At least the Vikings aren't as weak as the Rams. I have no doubt that the Niners are teetering on disaster, but at least they did what they should be doing, beating weaker teams. Although the Vikings were ranked quite a bit higher than the Niners in the week 1 power rankings.

[ 2015-09-15, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: theconductor ]

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everybody's been on the doubtwagon all offseason, it's a roster in transition that needed to shed all the bullshit Harbaugh let go. Willis retired due to injury, AllDone smith is a dipshit, fagtree is Sherman's bitch and dropped everything, Borland was a ho that could only play the run. Baalkes been drafting sustainable talent so that we're not a one and done franchise, 5 count them 5 rings bitch.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:

At least the Vikings aren't as weak as the Rams. I have no doubt that the Niners are teetering on disaster, but at least they did what they should be doing, beating weaker teams. Although the Vikings were ranked quite a bit higher than the Niners in the week 1 power rankings.
I would bet niners finish last in the division.

[ 2015-09-15, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whether the niners looked good or bad they won!!!! winning builds confidence, this team very well could do some damage, and yes i'm a hawks fan!!! and whoever believes the rams are weak you have no clue what ur talikng about.
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jarryd Hayne had a promising flash after that fumble.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People fail to realize how smart Trent Baalke really is at evaluating defensive talent. As long as he's with the organization the defense will finish top 5 barring injuries of course. What makes this situation so dangerous for other teams is that everyone has counted this team out... they say because of the offseason granted it was an awful one we would lose all games by 50 points. Pro football focus actually had the Vikings winning yesterday 10-30 lol. People fail to realize how many pro bowlers are still on the roster and how many young talented players are on the roster. It's just one game but they looked really good and they came out with a bunch of energy and you can tell they were actually trying to win. Oh and slowback let the trash talking begin sucka.

--------------------
03 Terminator

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
whether the niners looked good or bad they won!!!! winning builds confidence, this team very well could do some damage, and yes i'm a hawks fan!!! and whoever believes the rams are weak you have no clue what ur talikng about.

agree 100%.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ [Razz]

But you have to admit that SF lucked out big time giving the Viking great field position to walk away with points..... BUT the Vikings played so bad they could even capitalize on those gifts from SF. The 49ers can't do that against teams that can score or they are going to be playing from behind, eliminating their run game and making SF one dimentional..... Once that happens and the game rests on KAPS shoulders. We will most likely see key mistakes from him. I still don't see this team winning more then 7/8 games. I STILL think the Raiders could finish with a better record. Onlt time will tell. Just lookjng forward to some real football [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners!GGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! oGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! GoGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners!GGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! oGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners!GGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! oGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! GoGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! GoGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go NineGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners!GGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! oGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! GoGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! rs! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go NGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners!GGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! oGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! GoGo Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! Go Niners! iners! Go Niners!
Posts: 3653 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ [Razz]

But you have to admit that SF lucked out big time giving the Viking great field position to walk away with points..... BUT the Vikings played so bad they could even capitalize on those gifts from SF. The 49ers can't do that against teams that can score or they are going to be playing from behind, eliminating their run game and making SF one dimentional..... Once that happens and the game rests on KAPS shoulders. We will most likely see key mistakes from him. I still don't see this team winning more then 7/8 games. I STILL think the Raiders could finish with a better record. Onlt time will tell. Just lookjng forward to some real football [Whoo Whooooo!]

Did you watch the Raider game? It wasn't a game it was an ass whoopin... The red rifle went in there and looked like Aaron Rogers. Did the Vikings play bad or did the 49ers defense just play that well? I think its the ladder. The Defense was all over Bridgewater and Peterson had zero lanes to run through. Bowman looked like the same old Bowman and Lynch made everyone forget about Alldone Smith. The raiders will not even win half as many games as the niners at the rate these two teams are going.

--------------------
03 Terminator

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Jarryd Hayne had a promising flash after that fumble.

Jared did what we expected him to, he was nervous infront of the thousands of crowd on the first real game, with ALL eyes on him.

Just watch him on the second game, that was just a warm up for him [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ [Razz]

Can't wait for that easy $100 come up!

Derek Carr already has an excuse for the rest of the reason, expect a losing streak for the next few games.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Everybody's been on the doubtwagon all offseason, it's a roster in transition that needed to shed all the bullshit Harbaugh let go. Willis retired due to injury, AllDone smith is a dipshit, fagtree is Sherman's bitch and dropped everything, Borland was a ho that could only play the run. Baalkes been drafting sustainable talent so that we're not a one and done franchise, 5 count them 5 rings bitch.

49er defense tho, MON5T3R [worship]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep it classes 49ers fans.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Do you ever proof read before you hit the "Add Reply" button sheesh

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Dude was asking for it, you throw your hands up and ask someone to step up talking smack, expect it.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

I do not I repeat DO NOT condone violence... that being said this guy was begging to get into a fight. I saw multiple stories on this fight. According to the reports he actually put his hands on the guy and his wife pulled him away... and once he pushed his wife and started yelling at everyone else the guy lost it and beat up this guy. I think he took it way too far by kicking him when he was down.
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ [Razz]

your nothing but a hater man.. Have you not watched both teams.. [Roll Eyes] Btw, word is Marshawns MOM is submitting her resume for the team Offensive coordinator..

I think you should be concerned about your own team, which will probably slowly start to drop down the rankings, Especially allowing 34 points in week 1 [Eek!] and will probably be devastated by the packers this week. Sherman cant do it all back there..

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ I am rooting for KC. I just bet the Raiders would have a better record end of regular season with Alstock

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trust me i want to trash talk the niners soooo bad, but hey they won! I fully expect them to fail this year but hey so do all the experts, and they as a team can use that to fuel their fire and just play football. perfect example look back last year before the season started the football experts believed the cowboys would be one of the worst teams in the league, that they were not. I'm a huge football fan "HAWKS" and would love nothing more than it come down to the niners vs hawks in a battle game once again
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I do not I repeat DO NOT condone violence... that being said this guy was begging to get into a fight. I saw multiple stories on this fight. According to the reports he actually put his hands on the guy and his wife pulled him away... and once he pushed his wife and started yelling at everyone else the guy lost it and beat up this guy. I think he took it way too far by kicking him when he was down.

One on one if fine. But there was more then on 49er fan involved in the fight.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:

Kicking him when he's down is fine by me if someone puts hands on anybody's wife

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com