Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF BART with another incident (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: WTF BART with another incident
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
whoever stands up for the outstanding citizen in the video (the drunk fuck) is a complete tool. that video was great. the officer handled the situation and took control of what otherwise could have been ugly for the innocent people trying to get home from work. [worship]

+1 He had it comming if you ask me. Cops can be dicks, but so are some of the fools on here defending this guys actions. What he did was wrong.. We do have free speach. But you don't cause a disturbance on a Bart train, act a fool and expect to get away with it.
note to self i cant yell in public it might be considerd a disterbance and my freedom of speach is revoked if someone near by dosent like how or what i said!!!!!!! whos the tools now look around...........free my ass!!!!!!!!!!
Bro I understand your argument about free speech, but somethings are not protected under free speech ie: threats, like this guy was making. You can actually get in trouble if you tell someone you want to kill them or stab them etc. If your screaming " I love obama eat cock you publicans" then yes a cop should not face plant you into a window or the ground. But the moment you start to threaten other people you should be dealt with accordingly. Again threats are not protected under free speech.
idk about what you saw but he didnt strike anyone never made a dangerous pose..............maybe he just wanted to race!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082619/

He was threatening people and challenging them to fight, yelling racial slurs and just being a piece of shit. He got what he deserved, end of story.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
whoever stands up for the outstanding citizen in the video (the drunk fuck) is a complete tool. that video was great. the officer handled the situation and took control of what otherwise could have been ugly for the innocent people trying to get home from work. [worship]

oh yea i can tell they were all in soooooo much trouble!!!! dont yell in public, you might get thrown through a window!!!!
Do me a favor, go get drunk and ride BART. Kick an old man. Make threats to random people who are just trying to get home after a long day. Have an open container of alcohol and try slamming your body against the closed doors of a BART train. Resist arrest. Then return to cafords and cry about your innocence. Good luck.
ooooorrrrrrr get a beer, dont drink it, yell obscenities on a bart train directed towards passengers (people directly) and exit the train when im told only to be snatched by some punk (with something to prove because he got his little pecker touched when he was a child)and thrown through a window and make millions!!!!
what are you trying to prove?........lame!
all of your points dont add up, the man did nothing wrong(at the time)!

Dude! That is exactly what didn't happen on that video Ive heard people yelling on BART all the time and no one gets arrested he was obvious causing a bigger problem then just yelling if someone complained and they went through the trouble of holding up the train to get him out. I'm not a huge fan of law enforcement BUT some are cool and this guy was just doing his job
i agree, just a little excesive! there was no need for that level of violence, watch the vid again the supposed drunk guy was about to exit the train! the wounds the cop sustained were self inflicted in my book, only a retard would make a decision to "check" them and the person they were detaining in to a glass window!
he might need to go back through training if he gets to keep his job!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 He had it comming if you ask me. Cops can be dicks, but so are some of the fools on here defending this guys actions. What he did was wrong.. We do have free speach. But you don't cause a disturbance on a Bart train, act a fool and expect to get away with it.
note to self i cant yell in public it might be considerd a disterbance and my freedom of speach is revoked if someone near by dosent like how or what i said!!!!!!! whos the tools now look around...........free my ass!!!!!!!!!!
Bro I understand your argument about free speech, but somethings are not protected under free speech ie: threats, like this guy was making. You can actually get in trouble if you tell someone you want to kill them or stab them etc. If your screaming " I love obama eat cock you publicans" then yes a cop should not face plant you into a window or the ground. But the moment you start to threaten other people you should be dealt with accordingly. Again threats are not protected under free speech.
idk about what you saw but he didnt strike anyone never made a dangerous pose..............maybe he just wanted to race!

He was threatening people and challenging them to fight, yelling racial slurs and just being a piece of shit. He got what he deserved, end of story.
racial slurs? yelling does not call for physically violent restraint! the man was exiting the train look again!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

racial slurs? yelling does not call for physically violent restraint! the man was exiting the train look again!
He was exiting the train cause the officer told him to get off and the train wasn't moving until he did. Have you read any of the news? Everyone THERE says the cop did the right thing.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
He was exiting the train cause the officer told him to get off and the train wasn't moving until he did. Have you read any of the news? Everyone THERE says the cop did the right thing.

so you admit that the man was exiting the train on his own free will because someone told him to !!!!!!
sounds to me that the violence from the officer was not needed then?
now were getting some where!
THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED UNNECESSARY FORCE!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why are people siding with this lunatic? Watch the video again. Look at the little old lady that is freakin horrified. this incident was not only the 20 second video that we see on the news. They received 12 911 call asking for help. you get that many calls the police are not going ask questions. , that officer was responding to those calls and did a great job. if there was safety glass installed nobody would even be talking about it. The officer sustained more injury than the suspect. I hope he is doing well. If that was my grandmother or kids on that train, I would have stepped up put him to the ground until the cops came. Listen to all of the applause once the officer grabs that douche bag. [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
Why are people siding with this lunatic? Watch the video again. Look at the little old lady that is freakin horrified. this incident was not only the 20 second video that we see on the news. They received 12 911 call asking for help. you get that many calls the police are not going ask questions. , that officer was responding to those calls and did a great job. if there was safety glass installed nobody would even be talking about it. The officer sustained more injury than the suspect. I hope he is doing well. If that was my grandmother or kids on that train, I would have stepped up put him to the ground until the cops came. Listen to all of the applause once the officer grabs that douche bag. [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

are you kidding that old woman would probably be the same if i sneezed next to her!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

so you admit that the man was exiting the train on his own free will because someone told him to !!!!!!

No you just arent getting it.... He was not getting off on his "own free will"... He was ORDERED by a LAW ENFORMENT OFFICER to get off the train. Then didnt feel like really doing what he was told to do. He got what he deserved. Youre arguing with like 15 people who all think youre wrong, and god knows your looking like a tool continually trying to validate your opinions to the 100s of people reading this.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:

No you just arent getting it.... He was not getting off on his "own free will"... He was ORDERED by a LAW ENFORMENT OFFICER to get off the train. Then didnt feel like really doing what he was told to do. He got what he deserved. Youre arguing with like 15 people who all think youre wrong, and god knows your looking like a tool continually trying to validate your opinions to the 100s of people reading this.
the tool here is someone that would just up and change his mind just because 15 people thought his views were wrong!
your definition of tool is way off!
the tool is you ie: a person that cares what others think of him, take your own advice!!!!!
walking towards the door would be considerd "own free will" also no one said he didnt have to be told i simply stated that the force was not nessicery!
heres a thought a cop walks up and asks for your liscense you pissed of yell at your gf (cuz your mad and she is nagging) all the while your reaching in to your pocket for your wallet at wich time the officer grabs you by the coller and proceds to drag you from your car...........now would that be nessicery, dont tell me its not the same circumstance because thats not the answer to the question!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well at least they didn shoot him.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

oh and bottled95GT??
i do get it, it seems to me others are not getting it you being one of them! im not condoning i merely commented on the cops insane out burst, the situation was defused...the man was exiting the train!!!!!
if your so blind that you dont see this along with 15 other people i hate to see what the future holds for our freedom!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom line is: free speech doesn't protect threatening others.

Also you shouldn't be given the option to move by your own free will if you threaten others. What if the cop says "please step out sir" and the guy starts running or the guy knows he is now caught and wants to swing at at least one person or the cop. When someone is proving to be a threat then they are dealt with properly.

The way you are making it out is as if the guy was just riding bart and was pulled off for no reason. That is not the case. This guy was threaten others. The big problem is the THREATS. I bet if he wasn't threatening anyone and was just drinking a beer on bart, the cop would have said, put the beer down step out side, put your arms behind your back etc.

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Bottom line is: free speech doesn't protect threatening others.

Also you shouldn't be given the option to move by your own free will if you threaten others. What if the cop says "please step out sir" and the guy starts running or the guy knows he is now caught and wants to swing at at least one person or the cop. When someone is proving to be a threat then they are dealt with properly.

The way you are making it out is as if the guy was just riding bart and was pulled off for no reason. That is not the case. This guy was threaten others. The big problem is the THREATS. I bet if he wasn't threatening anyone and was just drinking a beer on bart, the cop would have said, put the beer down step out side, put your arms behind your back etc.

soooooo, what if the cop ran up and some one was being a cpt. save a hoe and was yelling at the real perp, but the cop not knowing grabs him and throws him in to a window?????
see how the situation can turn around?
this situation didnt have to escalate, the man was getting off the train. when are you going to get that through your head! we can "what if" all day but the real deal is on tape so theres no "what ifs" there!
the man was not right for what he did and jail is the punishment for his crime!
when did you vote that cops have the right to kick the shit out of people when they see fit...... [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not the yelling. That's where you are mixing things up. It's the threats being made.

Also by you adding another person into the mix, in your hypothetical situation, your changing the dynamics completely so that situation is for another time and another discussion.

Right now we are talking about what really happened. That is a drunk idiot is threatening people on the train.

The equation is simple, you don't want to get handled by cops then don't threaten innocent people and be drunk at the same time.

Also we as citizens give cops the authority to make decisions on the fly. We cannot always have a judge present to tell a cop what to do. A cop only has a second or two to make a decision on how to deal with a situation. The job is stressful and they see a lot of crime which can make you see things totally differently than an average person. The cop doesn't know if the guy has a knife or gun etc

Rant ON: this is why cops hate tinted windows because they can't see what they are approaching. I hate the fact that it's illegal for me to have tinted windows but at the same time respect where they are coming from too...Rant OFF

[ November 24, 2009, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
oh and bottled95GT??
i do get it, it seems to me others are not getting it you being one of them! im not condoning i merely commented on the cops insane out burst, the situation was defused...the man was exiting the train!!!!!
if your so blind that you dont see this along with 15 other people i hate to see what the future holds for our freedom!!!

Exiting the train doesn't mean your not going to jail for threatening the lives of others. I don't know why you don't understand that. The guy resisted arrest after getting off the train that's why the cop got more physical, he already sealed his fate, he wasn't going home after getting off the train. You don't get out of going to jail when you stop doing something that is illegal.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Its not the yelling. That's where you are mixing things up. It's the threats being made.

Also by you adding another person into the mix, in your hypothetical situation, your changing the dynamics completely so that situation is for another time and another discussion.

Right now we are talking about what really happened. That is a drunk idiot is threatening people on the train.

The equation is simple, you don't want to get handled by cops then don't threaten innocent people and be drunk at the same time.

ya thats not the answer to the question!
just answer the question!
im not fighting the threats, im fighting the unnecessary violence! this week its a drunk guy if the cop gets away with it next week its your grandfather think about it!
the-situation-was-defused-the-man-was-obaying-what-the-officer-was-telling-him-to-do........damn dude i didnt realize i had to talk to you like youre a child!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

ya that's not the answer to the question!
I'm not fighting the threats, I'm fighting the unnecessary violence! this week its a drunk guy if the cop gets away with it next week its your grandfather think about it!
the-situation-was-defused-the-man-was-obeying-what-the-officer-was-telling-him-to-do........damn dude i didn't realize i had to talk to you like you re a child!!!!

shit happens when you party naked

[ November 24, 2009, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

im not fighting the threats, im fighting the unnecessary violence! this week its a drunk guy if the cop gets away with it next week its your grandfather think about it!
the-situation-was-defused-the-man-was-obaying-what-the-officer-was-telling-him-to-do........damn dude i didnt realize i had to talk to you like youre a child!!!!

the situation would only be defused when the drunk was in jail. The violence was justified when the drunk started fighting the officer, when the officer tried putting the handcuffs on him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
oh and bottled95GT??

Exiting the train doesn't mean your not going to jail for threatening the lives of others. I don't know why you don't understand that. The guy resisted arrest after getting off the train that's why the cop got more physical, he already sealed his fate, he wasn't going home after getting off the train. You don't get out of going to jail when you stop doing something that is illegal.
dana i know your not illiterate just read, the-man-was-getting-off-the-train-he-was-obaying-the-officers-orders-there-was-no-need-for-violence!!!!
when did he resist? the man went straight to the wall, i would brace for impact to so would most of you! i can guaranty none of you would lay down in the broken glass!
so when did he resist?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:

Lmao, no need to talk to me like a child or get disrespectful.You just need to put your thoughts out there more clear. First your arguing free speech then something else. The only thing that is clear to me is that you have a problem with something going on here.

It's very difficult for any of us to determine whether the drunk guy was obeying the cop. So your incorrectassumption he was obeying the cop is WRONG! Next people are plowed into the pavement all the time, if the pavement was glass you would hear about this all the time.

If you threaten someone and are showing that you are a violent threat then you should get handled. PERIOD!

Also your are not reading what I am typing. If you are threatening someone YOU-DONT-GET-THE-OPPORTUNITY-TO-OBEY-A-COP! Your not entitled that if you are being violent. Simple as a-b-c

[ November 24, 2009, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

the situation would only be defused when the drunk was in jail. The violence was justified when the drunk started fighting the officer, when the officer tried putting the handcuffs on him.
are you blind? there was no resistance!!!! violence is justified by violence, what planet are you from!
you dont kill a man with a white flag!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you dont kill a man with a white flag!!!!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]
i would white flags are for cowboy movies not real life

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

are you blind? there was no resistance!!!! violence is justified by violence, what planet are you from!

the video i watched all i saw was resistence, not sure what you saw.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
It's very difficult for any of us to determine whether the drunk guy was obeying the cop. So your incorrectassumption he was obeying the cop is WRONG! Next people are plowed into the pavement all the time, if the pavement was glass you would hear about this all the time.

If you threaten someone and are showing that you are a violent threat then you should get handled. PERIOD!

Also your are not reading what I am typing. If you are threatening someone YOU-DONT-GET-THE-OPPORTUNITY-TO-OBEY-A-COP! Your not entitled that if you are being violent. Simple as a-b-c

and this is the very reason the cop crimes get more and more violent, untill someones grandmother is getting tazed on the side of the road!!!!!
when is it going to be to violent, when cops just start killing people and no one can step in anymore because people just kept condoning the cop violence!!!!
come on man be realistic!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch: i would white flags are for cowboy movies not real life
way to point that out thanks your so smart!!!! [patriot]

[ November 24, 2009, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com