Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » sold (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: sold
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I'll make it $2700......cash in hand also [Wink]

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$2800 and ill come today? Let me know.
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTE  Ford pictures for GTE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
Well I'll make it $2700......cash in hand also [Wink]

Make it $3700 and come pick it up today. It's just sitting in my garage.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GTE:
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
What's this place coming to???

I see GTE post up, then read about Fred and Nova Pat in another post

Oh, and I can vouch for GTE - he's a total dick

But he ain't gonna fuck anyone over

Luke- my comments about being "screwed over" have nothing to do with Ian. If you talked to my mechanic you would know what I mean by saying "screwed over" The seller purposely hid the issue by doing little things like advancing the timing to 22* initial because it idled and cruised better with that timing. Guess its my bad for not bringing my timing light with me when I went to look at the car.
Hindsight is always 20/20 and now I see why he said certain things when I was looking at the car. Oh well. That's life.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope it works out for you and I do think that swapping those HGs (and probably should rebuild the heads while you are in there) will be the best solution and you will end up with a pretty cool car when the smoke clears.

best of luck! [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got 3000 for you and a iPad2
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTE  Ford pictures for GTE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306mustang:

Sell the iPad2 [Big Grin]
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I would but probably by that time the cobra will be sold
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I would but probably by that time the cobra will be sold
How much will it be? How much extra would have to be paid to remove the ground effects? [Razz]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Thanksgiving bump.
I want to spend this weekend with my family, not under the hood.
$3500 and its yours.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanksgiving bump.
$3500 and its yours.

Will you sell me the Bassani x pipe?

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanksgiving bump.
$3500 and its yours.

Steve

What's goin on man - been living out of the area for a while, back to school again

Man, I don't think I've streetraced since I was on the ambulance....you DID get broke off, I forgot about that

If all you've gotta do is change headgaskets, just do it rather than take the hit on selling it. Hell, I'll be around in a couple weeks if you wanted to keep it and wait until then.

Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well if it isn't the eagle himself....

I am looking for another mustang. What's the story with this one

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Little bit of an update on this thing. Yanked the heads off and found this:
 -

-

I already picked up a shortblock (E303, Probe pistons, 18K) from Haulinass so I'm still going to swap it. No sense in just doing the HG's on a car with 160k on the clock.

[ January 07, 2012, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: GTE ]

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Bumping this back up to the top. Got the old engine out and will (should) have the new one in next weekend.
Need to see if anyone is interested. The smog cert runs out on 1-17-12, if I don't sell it by then I'll just keep it as I don't want to deal with the hassle of swapping the O/R H pipe for the stock catted pipe and paying for the smog, just to sell it a week later.

$5000

Just to be clear, I am not asking for someone to come give me cash for a non running car. Just some interested parties so that when it is running, it could be "already" sold, if that makes sense.

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

TTT

motor is back in the car, runs but dies intermittently at idle. Revs fine though. Maybe a vac leak? Dirty MAF? Need the car gone. Need money for taxes.

$4500 firm which is a very fair deal for the amount of suspension goodies on the car and with only 18k on the clock. Someone who knows these cars better than I do and can probably get it squared away in an afternoon.

Steve
916-204-4300

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Easter bump
p5.0
¯
Member # 6160

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for p5.0  Ford pictures for p5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks so nice. Debating on throw an offer out

--------------------
RIP 91 300zx
sold 90 300zx
05 GSXR sold
94 gt 331 sold
01 lightning
03 ninja 636 sold
67 mustang coupe project
03 R1 sold

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

quote:
Originally posted by p5.0:
Looks so nice. Debating on throw an offer out

It is a really clean car that handles like its on rails. I'm sure someone with 5.0 knowledge could have it running tits in no time. I'm just over it and want to focus on my Nova and pay off the Fed lol
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

TTT
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Back to the top. $4500 obo
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought it was gone? I need Pan Hard and tq arm
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

TTT

$4500 OBO

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

This weekend only. $4000 FIRM and if it doesn't sell I'm taking it to The Shop on Monday

Come on, where are the savy 5.0 guys? Could be a very simple fix and an easy way to make some cash.

CALL OR TEXT as I only get on cafords about once a week.

916-204-4300
Steve

[ May 04, 2012, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: GTE ]

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

bump

The Shop said it looks like a solid car but probably needs a tune because of the E cam.

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com