Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 4th annual "Stang Up The Bay" 04/03/2011 (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: 4th annual "Stang Up The Bay" 04/03/2011
FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Loved that there was a lot of cars just going up the hill was stressful....but mad props to the stang up the bay....loved it and worth calling off work

[ April 04, 2011, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: FireVert03 ]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

cachorro5.0
¯
Member # 10643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cachorro5.0  Ford pictures for cachorro5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Thanks everyone for coming out to the 4th annual stang up the bay. Not sure what happen after we left foothill college going up moody and onto pagemill. There was a fat gap(like minutes apart) and cruise got separated, so if someone was back there and understands what happen. Let me know so we can try to find ways to not let it happen again. Again, thanks for coming out. Videos and pics coming soon

Was in the front then stopped at the lil gas station (didnt have bfrast lol n well my leg was killing me thanks to up hill drive) but yea a lot of heads stopped at that spot n left at diffrent times. I had my burrito n left about 30min aftr wen I left three others did aswell n some were just going back.. So to my opinion the long road drive was a lil too much.. Nice ass scenes do it was nice do had fun...

--------------------
She will soon be what I always wanted.

Posts: 162 | From: La barca jalisco | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cachorro5.0:
quote:
Thanks everyone for coming out to the 4th annual stang up the bay. Not sure what happen after we left foothill college going up moody and onto pagemill. There was a fat gap(like minutes apart) and cruise got separated, so if someone was back there and understands what happen. Let me know so we can try to find ways to not let it happen again. Again, thanks for coming out. Videos and pics coming soon

Was in the front then stopped at the lil gas station (didnt have bfrast lol n well my leg was killing me thanks to up hill drive) but yea a lot of heads stopped at that spot n left at diffrent times. I had my burrito n left about 30min aftr wen I left three others did aswell n some were just going back.. So to my opinion the long road drive was a lil too much.. Nice ass scenes do it was nice do had fun...
Gas station burritos huh no wonder you turned around?
 -

[ April 04, 2011, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it was cool, ride was fun loved hitting the twisties...sucked when people were slowing traffic down tho..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Chuy's01cobra
¯
Member # 10257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuy's01cobra  Ford pictures for Chuy's01cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that's true it was fun seeing all the cars but the hills where to much for my clutch next time I agree for the free way part

--------------------
01 BLACK MAMBA. RHP

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad it was a good turn out wish I could have made it last year I rode with my boy next year ima be ready to come out [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Good turnout but to be honest, that route we took after the college meetup was terrible..way too many cars to take on that one way narrow road. I was driving about 3 mph up hill with a race clutch..shit wasn't fun at all..I turned around along with a lot of other cars who were complaining of the same thing. On my way down cars were at a stand still not even moving..I would suggest hoping on 280 from that spot next year to go to s.f. but Jus my opinion..

+1

Was up phil I was in the red sn95....that was going down.

oh ok, the one that was infront of me? I'll meet up wit u next time..I was gonna pull over when u stopped but I had work at 4..car was looking good though

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wheres the one dude i the white sn95 all raced out??? i bet he wanted to die in them hills lol

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lucius50fox:
wheres the one dude i the white sn95 all raced out??? i bet he wanted to die in them hills lol

Lol..yea that was me..my leg almost died today.

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This event was coo, those hills was the best part [Big Grin]
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol i saw you turn ariund with like 2 or 3 others.....lol couldnt take it huh...man i been driving a stick for 1 week and had to do that i feel your pain

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
cachorro5.0
¯
Member # 10643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cachorro5.0  Ford pictures for cachorro5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by cachorro5.0:
quote:

Gas station burritos huh no wonder you turned around?
 -

Wat can I say hunger n t my leg were killing me lol...
[Big Grin]

--------------------
She will soon be what I always wanted.

Posts: 162 | From: La barca jalisco | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Good turnout but to be honest, that route we took after the college meetup was terrible..way too many cars to take on that one way narrow road. I was driving about 3 mph up hill with a race clutch..shit wasn't fun at all..I turned around along with a lot of other cars who were complaining of the same thing. On my way down cars were at a stand still not even moving..I would suggest hoping on 280 from that spot next year to go to s.f. but Jus my opinion..

+1000 I went to 92 and cut out....lots of cars though.

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:

That's unfortunate, and the only thing I can think of that slowed the line down that much was an extremely slow driver and/or a stalled car. Since I wasn't in the back and couldn't see any further back than 7-9 cars, I can only assume. But when i got to Skyline BLVD, that's all that was behind me, 7-9 cars. So someone early either intentionally slowed the line down or a car broke. The past 3 years, no problems. 150 cars last year did it smoothly. So you guys can understand what I mean when I say "something happen". It's unfortunate because it takes the fun out of the day and the cruise. That someone can't keep up or intentionally slows the line down. But if someones car broke, then that's understandable and we'll find ways to remedy that next year by either cutting out portions of the hills or cutting it out all together. I have video of cars going up the hill in line, after revue I'll have an idea of which car or cars slowed the line down by about 10+ minutes.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
99Mamba
¯
Member # 7506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Mamba  Ford pictures for 99Mamba    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a missed out on one great event=(
Posts: 660 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw some pics from this event that my buddy Rob (Millenium Yellow Z06 at cruise) and it looks like you guys had a great turnout. Man I wish they did big cruises like this in Az.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

RTHLS 03
¯
Member # 10047

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RTHLS 03  Ford pictures for RTHLS 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ppl post more pics lol

--------------------
RUTHLESS 03
00 GT R.I.P
03 10TH Anny
04 CBR 600rr
09 R6

KillerMach
¯
Member # 10623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KillerMach  Ford pictures for KillerMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Props to "Stang Up Fam" for hosting another sick event!!
Don't know who invited all the Chevy's??

But other then that it was a GREAT turn out and lots of nice cars.. Hope events like this show up more. Also, hope people can post up more pics!

[ April 04, 2011, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: KillerMach ]

--------------------
"NIGHTMARE ON ANY STREET!"

04 Mustang MACH1

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's unfortunate, and the only thing I can think of that slowed the line down that much was an extremely slow driver and/or a stalled car. Since I wasn't in the back and couldn't see any further back than 7-9 cars, I can only assume. But when i got to Skyline BLVD, that's all that was behind me, 7-9 cars. So someone early either intentionally slowed the line down or a car broke. The past 3 years, no problems. 150 cars last year did it smoothly. So you guys can understand what I mean when I say "something happen". It's unfortunate because it takes the fun out of the day and the cruise. That someone can't keep up or intentionally slows the line down. But if someones car broke, then that's understandable and we'll find ways to remedy that next year by either cutting out portions of the hills or cutting it out all together. I have video of cars going up the hill in line, after revue I'll have an idea of which car or cars slowed the line down by about 10+ minutes.
yea i was at the end there was 2 cars that overheatd i guess or something but hella cars stopped at the gas station b/c everyone stopped i left behind speed city
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AzulAzul03:
Looks like a missed out on one great event=(

it was. Thanks

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by KillerMach:
Props to "Stang Up Fam" for hosting another sick event!!
Don't know who invited all the Chevy's??

But other then that it was a GREAT turn out and lots of nice cars.. Hope events like this show up more. Also, hope people can post up more pics!

Thank you

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by 1_NICE_03_GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yea i was at the end there was 2 cars that overheatd i guess or something but hella cars stopped at the gas station b/c everyone stopped i left behind speed city
I'm getting reports of 2 5.0's that brokedown:
One was minor and the other needed water, tranny fluid and a jack. We had a sweeper on this event and that's all he saw. From the PM's I'm getting, from what you guys are telling me, from what my members are telling me what they saw and from what my sweeper told me. I'm getting a general idea of what happen. So any of you guys saw anything else that seemed weird like. Why is that car in front of me moving so slow and there's no one in front of him, send me a pm or post it up. Thanks.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I said before I never attended to 1 of this
cruises. but man I was missing out good look
Roy and the stang up fam and for sure ill b there next year
It was fun seeing all the nice rides even the rice cooker civic lol [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
05GT

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com