Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 4th annual "Stang Up The Bay" 04/03/2011 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: 4th annual "Stang Up The Bay" 04/03/2011
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by unoerun408w:
If there is rain will the date be changed

Yeah, we'll reschedule. We'll let everyone know by Friday if we reschedule or not. Hoping this forecast changes.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in san jose if someone wants to meet up

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

cachorro5.0
¯
Member # 10643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cachorro5.0  Ford pictures for cachorro5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:

Wat up bro I stay in sj too down to roll out together joining another board mmbr aswell n some dudes from gilroy might come threw aswell..pm me n lets exchange numbers n set something up.

[ March 16, 2011, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: cachorro5.0 ]

--------------------
She will soon be what I always wanted.

Posts: 162 | From: La barca jalisco | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yeah marcel, I'm down to meet up in San Jose and cruise up to the meet...

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any sf/peninsula guys meetin up and headin to the south bay meet?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stang Up The Bay has been rescheduled to Sunday April, 3rd due to heavy rain in the forecast. NO EVENT THIS SUNDAY.

Stang up the bay will be April 3rd.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIK03  Ford pictures for 1SIK03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SIKSVT:
quote:

Yeah marcel, I'm down to meet up in San Jose and cruise up to the meet...
I'm down to meet too... plus 11 maybe

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
07 Blue/White Gsxr 600 SOLD
2003 redFire Cobra

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad it got rescheduled or i woulda misd it completly slipd my mind.. anyone in the north hayward area meetin up to roll out to oakland??

[ March 20, 2011, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: YEEHAWPONY ]

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey roy, we should end the cruise here.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107625672652174¬if_t=event_invite

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:

That sounds like an option, let me talk it over with the others. Problem is, usually by the end of the cruise folks are hungry and if we can assure that no will want to do a donut in that huge parking lot, then we might end it there to help Japan.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

That sounds like an option, let me talk it over with the others. Problem is, usually by the end of the cruise folks are hungry and if we can assure that no will want to do a donut in that huge parking lot, then we might end it there to help Japan.
damn if no one would mess it up with donuts and burn outs all the mustangs showing up to that would be nothing but a good look on mustangs owners on top of that maybe our cars would draw people in to help as well
Hyphy Muscle 05 GT
¯
Member # 10651

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hyphy Muscle 05 GT  Ford pictures for Hyphy Muscle 05 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hyphy Muscle Is Down [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
GET RID OF YOUR SCRAPER, IT ANNOYS ME AS MUCH AS A PRIUS

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

What if we make a stop on the peninsula for food. And it sounds like its gonna be a big show and the rest of the pier will be blocked off so they're won't be much space to swang em.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:

What if we make a stop on the peninsula for food. And it sounds like its gonna be a big show and the rest of the pier will be blocked off so they're won't be much space to swang em.
Judging from past cruise, we'll arrive in S.F. around 4. If this fundraiser ends at five, there won't be any time to stop other than at the embacadero.

we'll work this fundraiser into cruise some way or another. at the very minimum we'll notify everyone at the cruise about this fundraiser and give them the option to pull in once we go by or circle back. My reservations on ending the cruise here is that it increases the probability of folks doing donuts. If ONE donut happens on this cruise, that's it. And everyone knows, all it takes is one.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never been to this one but it sounds nice
anyone from the concord,antioch,walnut creek area going ? if so let me know and maybe we can ride together

--------------------
05GT

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by GT,0519:
I never been to this one but it sounds nice
anyone from the concord,antioch,walnut creek area going ? if so let me know and maybe we can ride together

It's been real nice the past 3 years and this ones plans to be even better. come on out. there's a few from the Antioch area coming down.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ Yea join me nd some others, we comin from antioch, i already having someone from concord thats joining us so maybe yu can hook up with him
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool place to end the cruise, at pier 30.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

That's the java house pier right?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Layzie650:
^^ Yea join me nd some others, we comin from antioch, i already having someone from concord thats joining us so maybe yu can hook up with him

cool let me know were u guy's goona meet and what time and am down to ride thanks

--------------------
05GT

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:

That's the java house pier right?
yep

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

GT,0519
¯
Member # 9416

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for GT,0519  Ford pictures for GT,0519    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GT,0519:
quote:
Originally posted by Layzie650:

cool let me know were u guy's goona meet and what time and am down to ride thanks
i know some people from antioch are going were u guy's gonna meet @ or again if the concord crew is going were u guy's gonna meet let me know so i can meet up with all u thanks again [worship]

--------------------
05GT

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ yeah ill hit yu up when the cruise is near by

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

-

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com