Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 4/17.."Mile of Mustangs"...4th Annual NorCal Cruise to Knotts.. + Saturday Event!! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 4/17.."Mile of Mustangs"...4th Annual NorCal Cruise to Knotts.. + Saturday Event!!
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone gott tickets to knotts park? for sale or can get them for a discounted price?
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can anyone get me a discount on a room? best deal i could find was 129 a nite.
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
can anyone get me a discount on a room? best deal i could find was 129 a nite.

Hotels.com look into Condo's etc. They are in a great price range.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those who plan to go on the cruise, it will depart Techco at 2pm...

-

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
here is the info for those heading out from San Fran!

San Francisco Area Meet Up
for Knotts and the Mile of Mustangs

Meeting spot is on Treasure Island in the diagonal parking on your left as you approach the gates (facing the City).

Meet at 4:15 A.M.
Depart at 4:30 A.M.
[/QUOTE From tresure island are we going to livermore?

SF area time has changed to meeting up at 5:15am and leaving by 5:30am.. I am sorry for the last min change and I hope everyone gets this and adjusts there plans. This will be the last change.
hopefully no more last min changes so we dont miss out on the cruise. if not c yall hella early 5am

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CANT WAIT!!!!!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
anyone gott tickets to knotts park? for sale or can get them for a discounted price?

Go online and you can get them for $31.99... Regular price is $44.99

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ms.FiveO:
quote:

Go online and you can get them for $31.99... Regular price is $44.99
what site did you get this price on tickets? my wife and i are thinking about going..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just go to the Knotts website and go to the what's hot discount/promos link at the top of the webpage. You will see the special in that page. Also u have a choice of buying the all u can eat BBQ for 39.99 a person. That one u have to call though, but I think is better than the 20+ u may spend on burgers and fries only for 2.

Maybe we should do a CA Fords group of those who are going. Hit me up if ur going. I will be there Friday.

[ April 16, 2009, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last minute but I will be joining also, See everyone there! Im also going to Disneyland, any places that give discount coupons?
Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Just go to the Knotts website and go to the what's hot discount/promos link at the top of the webpage. You will see the special in that page. Also u have a choice of buying the all u can eat BBQ for 39.99 a person. That one u have to call though, but I think is better than the 20+ u may spend on burgers and fries only for 2.

Maybe we should do a CA Fords group of those who are going. Hit me up if ur going. I will be there Friday.

yeah i found it thanks.. i don't know how she missed it.. haha i told her to put her glasses on... cause it was right in the middle of the screen in a big red star...we were going to go to knotts on saturday..

ps.. who's going the i-5 way? was thinking of going the 99 way.. but if more cafords people are going i-5... then thats where i'll go.. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going i5 with stangless n ms. Five0

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I NEVER DRIVE MY STANG THAT FAR! LOL WELL IF I GOT BOARD ILL TAKE A FLIGHT OUT THERE HAHA [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

quote:

and whoever else is gonna be at treasure island! [Wink]

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

ill b there wit 3 50z! between 5:15-5:30 right?

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:
quote:

ill b there wit 3 50z! between 5:15-5:30 right?
Ima be there around 5. To 515

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

see everyone at the tracy meet up spot.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
I NEVER DRIVE MY STANG THAT FAR! LOL WELL IF I GOT BOARD ILL TAKE A FLIGHT OUT THERE HAHA [worship]

alot of people dont, but this is a once a year deal..you shouldve made the exception..your going to miss out!! [burnout]
Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

for thoses who are in L.A I found a sonics 5 minutes from the hotel

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is Sonic? Im at the knotts resort.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

1632 n lemon st. Anaheim , get on 91 south and get off on lemon . And make a left

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

quote:
Originally posted by StangBaySix:
Where is Sonic? Im at the knotts resort.

If you get lost or get lost give me a call

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to thank everyone from CaFords who joined us on the cruise, this year was a TOTAL success!!! We had 112 cars, compared to the 83 we had last year.. the popularity of this cruise and the reputation of how much each year it gets better and better helps alot...

We are already in the talks of how we can improve next years cruise, which we already expect a HUGE turnout! Main thing on the table is a better main meeting spot, we are going to scratch Santa Nella.

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com