Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 4/17.."Mile of Mustangs"...4th Annual NorCal Cruise to Knotts.. + Saturday Event!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 4/17.."Mile of Mustangs"...4th Annual NorCal Cruise to Knotts.. + Saturday Event!!
future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for future9er24  Ford pictures for future9er24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was posted on another forum I frequent, thought you guys might be interested, and they said to spread the word so..

4th Annual Cruise to Knotts!
"Mile of Mustangs"
& all Ford cruise!
April 17th 2009
Join the largest Heard from NorCal ever!

Dont miss the largest cruise from Northern California to Fabulus Ford Forever 2009!

Meeting location:

Petro Truck Stop
State Hwy 152 & State Hwy 33
28991 West Gonzaga
Santa Nella, CA 95322

Meeting up at 6:30am and leaving by 7:00am

We will cruise and stop for gas and lunch at:

Lost Hills
Exit (CA-46 Lost Hills/Wasco)
Gas (Chevron, 76, Beacon, Texico)
Food ( McDonalds, Jack in the box, a Wendys, and Dennys)

Its 131 Miles from Santa Nella (2 hours) We will stop for 1 hour

From there we will continue to the grape vine and stop at:

Grapevine Petro Truck Stop
I-5 at Laval Road West
5821 Dennis McCarthy Dr.
Lebec, CA 93243

There we will meet up with the other leg of the cruise form HWY 99

First exit after HWY 5 and 99 Merge. There is your final chance to grab some gas and snacks before the trip over the hill.

Direction of travel from the Grapevine Petro Truck Stop will be as follows:
I5 south to the 210 East to the 605 South to the 91 East to Beech Blvd and go right to your respective hotels.

At the end of the cruise you will be pulling into your respective hotels. After some time to allow people to check in and rest for a bit, we will be meeting in small groups to enjoy the local resturants.....

We are expect this cruise to be even larger than last year.. Don't miss out!

We want everyone to know about it.. if you have another Ford site you frequent and would like to post the event in that site.. please do.. just make sure to keep an eye on the cruise threads for an update and if you can make a list of those going from your site it would help out a lot.. Then we can update the list on here for each site.

San Jose area meeting spot:
The South Bay meeting spot for Knotts will be in the parking lot of the Target store on Silver Creek Road right off of Highway 101.
Silver Creek Target
3155 Silver Creek Rd
San Jose, CA 95121
We'll meet up at 5:15 am and leave the parking lot by 5:30 am. From there we will convoy over to the Petro Truck Stop on State Hwy 152 & State Hwy 33.

Tracy Area Meeting spot:
The Tracy and surrounding areas will be meeting at the Chevron Station on the corner of 11 street and Corral Hollow.
CHEVRON STATION
1960 W 11TH ST
TRACY,CA US

Meeting time: 5:15 am
Departure time: 5:30 am

East Bay Meeting Spot:
Genos Country Store
1000 N Vasco Rd
Livermore, CA 94551

Meet: 5:00 am
Leave: 5:10 am

Sacramento Group:
TBA

HWY 99 Route:
Modesto/Turlock members will meet at:

Monte Vista/99 exit

Safeway Store/Gas
3051 Countryside Dr
Turlock, Ca 95380

Meeting time: 5:30 am
Departure Time: 5:45 am

We will leave here and head down 99 about 20 minutes and pick up a few Atwater members at:

Applegate Rd/99 exit

Carls Jr
1600 Bell Lane
Atwater, Ca 95301

Meeting time: 6:05 am
Departure Time: 6:15 am

We will head out and cruise down 99 to meet up with the Fresno crew which should take us about an hour and half. At about 8:00am we should arrive at:

Central/99 Exit

Fresno area meeting spot:
Jack N Box/Texaco
3085 Central Ave
Fresno, Ca 93725

Meeting time: 7:45 am
Departure Time: 8:15 am

At this point we will have about a 30 minute break for those that need to gas up and stretch. At 8:30 We head out for about a 2-3 hour drive down 99 to meet up with the I-5 crew and end up at:

Grapevine Petro Truck Stop
I-5 at Laval Road West
5821 Dennis McCarthy Dr
Lebec, Ca 93243

First exit after HWY 5 and 99 Merge. There is your final chance to grab some gas and snacks before the trip over the hill.
.................................................. .........................................

Join CA-Mustangs this year for another kick ass Pre-Knotts event at:
TECHCO / SMS Motorsports
3125 East Coronado St
Anaheim, CA 92806

Satuday April 18th
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

.......Guided tours of their falicity

.......Dyno runs for $75 2 pulls

........Free show and Shine

........Catering truck will be on site for food!

Up to 100+ Mustangs a Fords

Thats right, its all ours for the day!
Anyone with a Ford is invited, tell all your buddies!

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

Posts: 143 | From: Redwood city CA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I PLAN TO ATTEND... I MISSED OUT LAST YEAR
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn I gotta get working on my drop , if not I'll just take my truck

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for future9er24  Ford pictures for future9er24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet!

hope to see you guys there

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was talking to GTbee on Ca-mustangs.com and she said theres gonna be a meet spot for SF/Peninsula ppl. Its probably gonna be on Treasure island again but we have to meet at 4:15am.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

future9er24
¯
Member # 7292

lol

it'll probably be easier for me to make it to the san jose meet. its later, and its souther [Razz]

--------------------
Arin
'76 Cobra II 5.0 EFI

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where is the actual show at? Where would we end up?

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so. cal (LA area) KnottsBerry farm i think

[ January 18, 2009, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: 302 DROP ]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87coupe510:
where is the actual show at? Where would we end up?

Just like what 302 said.. the cruise leads down to Buena Park / Knotts Berry farm, once we get into town people usually split up and head to there hotels.

Here is the info on the show:

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also we have 54 cars posted just from CA-Mustangs going on this cruise.. that doesn't count the other 2 dozen on other sites... I think we will easily break last years number of 83.
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna try and make it out to the show this year. If I can get the time off I'll be towing my Blue Fox out there [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
I'm gonna try and make it out to the show this year. If I can get the time off I'll be towing my Blue Fox out there [patriot]

Still feel free to join us even if its on a trailer.. we have a couple trailer queens joining the cruise...
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be going again this year.. but this time i'll be driving my mustang. never miss the knott's show.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
i'll be going again this year.. but this time i'll be driving my mustang. never miss the knott's show.. [patriot]

Right on man see you there!
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03White_Venom:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

Right on man see you there!
yup see you at the tracy meet up.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So far I got 3 from stangbaysix going... Our first time at the event. Cant wait.
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by StangBaySix Prez:
So far I got 3 from stangbaysix going... Our first time at the event. Cant wait.

See you guys there! [patriot]
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just made reservations at the Knotts hotel for the weekend. There is a package with a 2 queen bed room, four tickets for the park for sat and sun with an all you can eat breakfast for one day. Good deal for the weekend, if you can room with one or two people.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where is this deal at? I need a to get my room asap

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:

http://www.knottshotel.com/

The hotel is right next to knotts

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

quote:
Originally posted by StangBaySix Prez -AKA- PopNSonsBBQ:
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:

http://www.knottshotel.com/

The hotel is right next to knotts

thanks

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last year was hella sick, i'll be going this year.
 -
 -
 -

[ January 25, 2009, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: LS1EATR ]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
PTREE26
Member # 8889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PTREE26  Ford pictures for PTREE26    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I screen print for a living and i'm planning to attend the show. I was wondering if anyone wanted to put together some t-shirts? I mean if we're coming from Nor-Cal...don't you think we should REP it?
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The t-shirts are already being designed. Im sure 03white venom has more info.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been wanting to go to this for the last couple of years. What are the exact dates of this show so I know what days to take off from work. And what day does everyone meets up to leave together. Any info would be appricated [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com