Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 4/17.."Mile of Mustangs"...4th Annual NorCal Cruise to Knotts.. + Saturday Event!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 4/17.."Mile of Mustangs"...4th Annual NorCal Cruise to Knotts.. + Saturday Event!!
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what else is going on that weekend i plan to leave friday with everyone, buts happaning saturday and sunday i wanna have my whole weekend planeed.
thanks

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is what California Mustang Club has planned for Saturday... We usually have events planned all weekend for everyone.

Join CA-Mustangs this year for another kick ass Pre-Knotts event at:
TECHCO
3125 East Coronado St
Anaheim, CA 92806

Satuday April 18th
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

.......Guided tours of their falicity

.......Dyno runs for $75 2 pulls

........Free show and Shine

........BBQ

....... Cruise to follow after

Up to 100+ Mustangs a Fords

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
what else is going on that weekend i plan to leave friday with everyone, buts happaning saturday and sunday i wanna have my whole weekend planeed.
thanks

me and every1 im going up wit r going 2 Disneyland [Big Grin] [Big Grin] saturday

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just to clear up some confusions from other sites..(seems to be comeing form here from the posts)
There are a couple other small groups heading down to Knotts on there own.. this is the California Mustang Club organized cruise down to Knotts. [patriot]

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anyone planning on going to the Knotts park? I will have 2 extra tickets and hate to see them go to waste. I am staying at the knotts resort and wont get them until I check in. These are free so whoever posts first gets them.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StangBaySix:
Is anyone planning on going to the Knotts park? I will have 2 extra tickets and hate to see them go to waste. I am staying at the knotts resort and wont get them until I check in. These are free so whoever posts first gets them.

I'll take them I wanna to the park on sat with my girl

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:
Originally posted by StangBaySix:

I'll take them I wanna to the park on sat with my girl
Cool, they are yours. Where are you staying? I can meet you at the park or you can come by the hotel and pick them up. Email me mrdgroze@stangbaysix.com and I will give you my cell so you can contact me when we get down there.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm staying at the marriot with ca-mustangs . I'm also driving down there with them .ill pm you my number right now . Thanks jr

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Cool, I will give you a call that friday night.
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

here is the info for those heading out from San Fran!

San Francisco Area Meet Up
for Knotts and the Mile of Mustangs

Meeting spot is on Treasure Island in the diagonal parking on your left as you approach the gates (facing the City).

Meet at 4:15 A.M.
Depart at 4:30 A.M.

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WIKDVNM:

Meeting spot is on Treasure Island in the diagonal parking on your left as you approach the gates (facing the City).

[/QUOTE From tresure island are we going to livermore?

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
From tresure island are we going to livermore?

You will head straight to Santa Nella.
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:

Thats not what julie said. I thought we were goin from T.I to Tracy.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by StangLess:
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:

Thats not what julie said. I thought we were goin from T.I to Tracy.
You should check the site before confuzing people.... [Razz]
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ I did^^ I copied this rite from ca-mustangs.com

"From Treasure Island, we'll head over to the Tracy meet up.
(Chevron at 1960 W. 11th Street, Tracy, CA x S. Corral Hollow Rd.)"

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

negative. I changed all the meeting area's to go directly to the main meeting spot in Santa Nella.

[ April 12, 2009, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: WIKDVNM ]

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

OH ok, you guys just changed it. That sucks, why cant we go to the tracy spot too?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

We felt this way is better. You have to remember this is a week day and there is alot more going on in bay area towns then on the weekends.... we felt this would be less confusing and easier on everyone.
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Yea, makes sense. Good job disciplining Julie on the post too [Wink] . Man, I still dont have a car, but i do have 6,500 cash in hand. So ill ask again. Whos got a stang for sale.

[ April 12, 2009, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: StangLess ]

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by StangLess:
Yea, makes sense. Good job sisciplining Julie on the post too [Wink] . Man, I still dont have a car, but i do have 6,500 cash in hand. So ill ask again. Whos got a stang for sale.

Man you have less then a week, you better start some hardcore shopping!!!
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are going down Wednesday night. Sadly without the stang. But, we want to meet up with you Craig for drinks and BS. Hit me on PM with your number. We got a Condo in Cypress about 3 miles from Knotts.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
We are going down Wednesday night. Sadly without the stang. But, we want to meet up with you Craig for drinks and BS. Hit me on PM with your number. We got a Condo in Cypress about 3 miles from Knotts.

PARTY AT 1SICGT'S CONDO! (bring your own strippers)

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey you never know. Saturday night is alright! LOL!!! We are down to have some fun thats for sure! [dance]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WIKDVNM:

[/QUOTE From tresure island are we going to livermore?

SF area time has changed to meeting up at 5:15am and leaving by 5:30am.. I am sorry for the last min change and I hope everyone gets this and adjusts there plans. This will be the last change.
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:

Thanks for the offer man but we have soo much going on down there its ridiculous.I dont think we will have a chance to sit and relaxe till Sunday night after Knotts. lol

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com