Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2008 BAY AREA STAMPEDE (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 2008 BAY AREA STAMPEDE
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great cruise. Lots of nice cars...The route & length was perfect...Thanks to JoeFox for organizing this. I look forward to next year's "Stampede"...

WickedStang, we saw you guys at the museum, & thought that the car looked familiar, but you guys didnt say anything so we thought it was just a coincedence...Sorry to hear about the car. It sucks that most of the Stangs already had went home by then...

Pics will be up soon [patriot]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Great cruise. Lots of nice cars...The route & length was perfect...Thanks to JoeFox for organizing this. I look forward to next year's "Stampede"...

WickedStang, we saw you guys at the museum, & thought that the car looked familiar, but you guys didnt say anything so we thought it was just a coincedence...Sorry to hear about the car. It sucks that most of the Stangs already had went home by then...

Pics will be up soon [patriot]

Yea that was me and my bro. Sorry i didnt say wats up i was kinda pissed if u know what i men. I thought u guys were barely getting there so we waited outside for a bit but nothing so we drove back home on our donut! lol

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all that attended!!! It was a great turn out. The behavior and camaraderie was that of a Mustang owner. I feel very proud of all the people involved and happy to have put this together for all of you.

I have no problem setting this up for next year. It will be hard to outdo, but I will take the challenge.

Credits:
Tony- great cruise name, it was a hit!
Tony- great help in bringing all Stangers to staging area, giving me ideas and helping during my not so great speech.
Cindy- Videos.
Jessy Alexander-Route planning
Francisca Alexander- Museum setup

And remember that I did not make this cruise, WE ALL DID!!! [patriot]

[ June 02, 2008, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And my apologies for not setting up a rest spot for us. I know quite a few of you were in need of a Restroom break!! This was my first cruise and I will take it in account next time. Thanks again for holding on.

Sorry WickedStang for you having a bad day. I hoped that I tried to help you somewhat. Did you call me during the day?

I'm no wuss, so all your complaints or comments are welcome so that I can do a better cruise next time.

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Pics and videos will be coming soon.
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great cruise, great people, beautiful cars.. couldn't have asked for a better event!

[ June 02, 2008, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ June 02, 2008, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
So what time did u guys get to the museum? We were there from about 2:30 to 3:30 and saw no one. Right before we left we saw Epik and Streakmatt pulling in but we had a long...

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the route was a perfect legnth.i cant wait for next years. thanks joefox for organizin this cruise

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah thanks Joe for organizing this. I definitely had fun and really enjoyed the scenic route along the coast. The museum was cool too, i'm sure next years will be bigger and better. [patriot]

WickedStang..Epik thought he recognized you but I wasn't sure LOL. We thought the Mach looked familiar as well.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
TM
Member # 8433

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TM  Ford pictures for TM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanx Joel for the great run. I've been to a few and this was one of the best.You did a hell of a job buddy!Next i'd like to Say that the guys and girls who showed up were the coolest!Not one screw-up in the whole lot. Everyone,and i mean EVERYONE, was very respectful to the rules that were laid out.You ALL did a great job. I hope Deryn(gallop arouud the bay)reads this! Can't wait 'till next year! TonyO. (Black and gold 2007 gt)
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Thanks again for your responses, like the pics? [Big Grin]
Lockdown2018GT
¯
Member # 5735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lockdown2018GT  Ford pictures for Lockdown2018GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THanks joe 4 waiting for my Brother and me when we were coming from Antioch,This cruise was great and the route was perfect,I am sorry that I did not make it to the museum I took the wrong freeway [Frown]

[ June 02, 2008, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Lockdown03cobra ]

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn im hella mad i didn't get to go. it slipped my mind that it was at 9. didn't wake up until 1230 from a hangover. [Frown] but that looked like a pretty good turn out! nice rides. [patriot]

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

quote:
Originally posted by Lockdown03cobra:
THanks joe 4 waiting for my Brother and me when we were coming from Antioch,This cruise was great and the route was perfect,I am sorry that I did not make it to the museum I took the wrong freeway [Frown]

Matt told me that he saw you go on 880. Is OK, but we wished that you were there. And the museum plaza would of been great for photos.

[ June 02, 2008, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PICS ARE UP. check out the post over at the general talk section.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So whens the next cruise????? It almost summertime...someone need s to start one up for July [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

lydia
¯
Member # 8414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lydia  Ford pictures for lydia  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
damn im hella mad i didn't get to go. it slipped my mind that it was at 9. didn't wake up until 1230 from a hangover. [Frown] but that looked like a pretty good turn out! nice rides. [patriot]

i guess im not the only one!!! [Wink] hehe.
what a shame i was so anxious for this event! oh well, next time...

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

I was looking for you Lydia. Don't worry, like you said next time.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This pic is just too fucking clean!

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like the Stampede was a great Success!

Sorry I missed it.

I'll be sure to make 2009 Stampede.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
This pic is just too fucking clean!

-

Thanks Luke...I think Joe took that pic...Nice pics BTW Joe. The Museum was cool too to those that didnt make it...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all the pics look good! wish i coulda made it... i didn't get my car outta the shop in time... o well, so whens the next ca fords cruise??
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:
all the pics look good! wish i coulda made it... i didn't get my car outta the shop in time... o well, so whens the next ca fords cruise??

and there it begins again..... [Eek!]
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Now I know when people say that Epik is Pic whoring again!! he he [Razz]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com