Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2008 BAY AREA STAMPEDE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 2008 BAY AREA STAMPEDE
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1st of June
Start time is 9:00 am

We will start from San Francisco’s AT&T Park, there is a plenty of space for us and we can get easily to the 280 Highway.

After we start from AT&T park we will take 280 South slowly for people to catch up and take 1 South for the scenic route.

We then will take 92 East until it meets 280 keeping it on 280 South.

We'll take 280 until it becomes 680 North and stop at the Automall Parkway and have lunch.

From there we will take 680 North until we get to the Crow Canyon exit and turn right into Crown Canyon Rd. We will continue on this road until we pass the Camino Tassajara intersection and turn right into Blackhawk Plaza.Right there will be the “The Blackhawk auto museum”.

Anyone can write to me at jhmustangride@gmail.com

For mapquest purposes:

AT&T Park
[540-599] Mission Rock St
San Francisco, CA 94158
*Nearest location to where we are staging

Blackhawk museum
3700 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94506

Directions from the San Francisco Giants webpage on how to get to AT&T park:

How to get to AT&T Park by car

From the Peninsula/South Bay
Take 1-280 north (or I-101 north to I-280 north) to the Mariposa Street exit. Turn right on Mariposa Street, then left on Third Street to get to the parking lots.

From the East Bay
Take I-80/Bay Bridge to the Fifth Street exit. Exit onto Harrison Street. Turn left onto 6th Street and continue onto I-280 South. Take first exit at 18th Street and turn left onto 18th Street. Continue over freeway on 18th and turn left onto 3rd Street. Continue on 3rd Street to the parking lots.

From the North Bay
Take Highway 101 south/Golden Gate Bridge to the Marina Blvd. exit. Continue on Marina Blvd. past Fort Mason and turn left onto Bay Street. Continue on Bay and turn right onto the Embarcadero. Continue on the Embarcadero under the Bay Bridge until it turns into King Street. Turn left onto 3rd Street (the ballpark is on your left) and continue across the bridge to the parking lots.

More info on eating at Automall Parkway:

There are lots of places to eat at the Pacific Commons shopping center. Some of them I saw were:
Aplebee's, Dickeys BBQ Pit, Wing Stop, Costco, Kaenyama, A La Shangai, Kinder's, Yes Swirl, Cold Stone, Jamba Juice, Quiznos, PF Changs, Starbucks, Claim Jumpers, Carino's Italian Grill.

There is a good looking staging place behind the building where the Starbucks and Old Navy are. After passing the 880 freeway on Automall Parkway, make a left on the second traffic light (Christy St.) and make a left on the first traffic light (Curie St.). Go to the end of Curie St. and turn left. That is the place we're going to stage to leave back to 680 North.

The Blackhawk museum is set, $7 a head is how much of a discount they can give us. I believe some cars can be shown on on their plaza. Here is the link which shows the plaza: http://www.blackhawkmuseum.org/plan_trip.html

Bring your hand held two way radios if you got them, preferably 3 Mile or more range for communication on the cruise. I will give channel info the day of the cruise.

Here is my phone number (510) 461-2035. Call me with any questions or comments. Call me anytime

[ May 31, 2008, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will edit main post to update for the Blackhawk auto museum reservations (Still in the works)
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Myself, & a few others will be there [patriot]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In!

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am down! i like that we are meeting in SF. i will be bring at least 2 other mustangs with me also.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds good.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there as well....
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
shorty75
Member # 8384

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shorty75  Ford pictures for shorty75  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Am down +1 Jockscobra.

--------------------
Green Stang!

01 GT
¯
Member # 7932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01 GT  Ford pictures for 01 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im there its the day before my birthday
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If my car is ready by then, I'll be there! Havent been to a mustang show/cruise in over 2 years [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:
i'll be there as well....

Ha, it's your time to come our way 93ReefBlue5.0
Let me know how you feel at the end of the day. [Big Grin]

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in this 4 sure... ill be out there with 3 or more stangs

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think im gonna roll out to this one the only thing that sucks is its the goodguys show that weekend. But i think we will still be able to make it [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody going from the old school that ill remember hit me up if so [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill try to make it

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm assuming this is a mustangs only type cruise? I really need to get another one, I'm missing out on all these.
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Mostly yeah!! you should of seen the Tahoe cruise, we had bikes, a Corvette, Camaro SS, 350Z, Falcon and even a Starky and Hutch Torino. And not forgetting the Big Ford Diesel too.

[ May 21, 2008, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

See the edit to my post for eating at the Pacific Commons Shopping Center and staging place for leaving back to 680 North. I got news that the Blackhawk museum is quoting us $7 a head. More information to come on the museum.
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
count me in! i'm bringing 2 more cobras.

--------------------
04 Cobra

93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill try to make it out
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Everybody, I need the approximate number of people you are coming with so that I can know how many tour guides and parking spaces we need for the museum. You can send me all of your answers to jhmustangride@gmail.com
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be there plus one other GT

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will greatly attempt to make it to this fabulous "stampede." Last year my car wasn't ready and therefore was unable to make.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

new and updated main post, keep those e-mails coming.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com