Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2008 BAY AREA STAMPEDE (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 2008 BAY AREA STAMPEDE
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Hyperider what is your name? I need to give credit where credit is due for the cruise's name. PM or e-mail me.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His name is Tony

--------------------
DSG 03 COBRA

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks JockCobra!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey JoeFox, u know this event would have a much better turnout if it had another month of planning & getting the word out. not to mention that there are going to be alot of people missing it because they will be @ the Goodguys show on Sunday...

That being said, i will still be there.... [patriot]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Understood Epik, I was trying my best to get everything planned so that there would not be a conflict of shows. But I know that there is almost anything that is going to happen any given day, so I decided to do it this day.

I wanted to do a cruise for all Norcal Stang members so we can be proud of our Bay area. I see many a cruise be done in Socal and felt it's our turn. Again I apologize to all for the conflicts and confusion. And never did I want to take away from any cruise done in the past.

I do thank all of the members here helping me out and pointing out things to me. This cruise is done through members for members. [patriot]

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

also, I would like to cruise at $4.?? a gallon to whatever would be coming the next month. [Big Grin]

[ May 24, 2008, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess ima have to miss the goodguys sunday.. im in

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there for the stampede man most likely with my brothers. [patriot]
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
91CHP_Coupe
¯
Member # 7686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91CHP_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91CHP_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea this should be good for most of us. Goodguys on saturday and the cruise on sunday.

--------------------
69 Mach 1
91 Coupe HCI. SOLD
04 DSG Mach 1

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so just curious how many people are going so far??? this is for this coming Sunday right??? so far i'm in and i'm probably bringing 3 more cobras with me.

--------------------
04 Cobra

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

From what I can tell so far, I could say is about 25+ cars, I have not received e-mails yet, but that's what I see from the posts on this forum.

looks like support is growing!! let's keep this up. After today is only 4 more days. [dance]

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you want an email confirmation from the people who are planning to attend?
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Confirmation TO ATTEND is NOT needed, but would greatly help me in getting the Blackhawk museum set up for our group. I need how many cars and people you are coming with to know how much parking and how much tour guides to give us.

[ May 27, 2008, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: JOEFOX87 ]

lydia
¯
Member # 8414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lydia  Ford pictures for lydia  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Top-down im there with my pony [Wink] This is the first time so, i'm excited!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Hello Lydia, welcome to our ride, by the way is your stang a 6 or an 8? couldn't tell by the pics in your myspace page.

Hey sent you an e-mail. Got some questions for you.

lydia
¯
Member # 8414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lydia  Ford pictures for lydia  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Hello Lydia, welcome to our ride, by the way is your stang a 6 or an 8? couldn't tell by the pics in your myspace page.

Hey sent you an e-mail. Got some questions for you.

Its a 6

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Just edited my main post for the directions for when we are on the 680 heading to the Blackhawk museum. I did it to prevent confusion.

I have a question to all attending. Would you guys preffer getting on 580 East and going on the Santa Rita Rd. exit, turn left onto Camino Tassajara Rd. and get to the Blackhawk Plaza that way.

I believe it would better because it has less traffic lights and wouldn't break up the group as much.

Let me know what you think.

inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hoo haa i can't flippin wait to do this.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

OK, updated the post again. I included my Cell # if you have any questions and/or comments for the cruise. I just ask no "Breathers" or jokes fellas.
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

last and final post, I updated info on the Blackhawk auto museum. Remember that you can call me for any questions. Can't wait!!!
inferno03
¯
Member # 6519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for inferno03  Ford pictures for inferno03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well for those of who didn't make it you really missed out. the stampede was a success and i would like to thank Joel and all others who organized thise years first stampede. The meeting spot was great and the length and route of the cruise was perfect. I can't wait for next years stampede.

--------------------
There are two types of cars in this world, Ford and everything else. >:)

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets see some pics! [patriot]
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was a cool cruise! we had a good turn out too. the coastal view was awesome!
thank you for organizing this event joel!
let's do this again next year! [patriot]

--------------------
04 Cobra

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by inferno03:
well for those of who didn't make it you really missed out. the stampede was a success and i would like to thank Joel and all others who organized thise years first stampede. The meeting spot was great and the length and route of the cruise was perfect. I can't wait for next years stampede.

couldn't have said it better myself. nice to meet you too Joel and thanks for organizing this event. [patriot]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what time did u guys get to the museum? We were there from about 2:30 to 3:30 and saw no one. Right before we left we saw Epik and Streakmatt pulling in but we had a long...trip and it wasent plesant! I got a bolt through my rear tire that dented my 1/4 panel. [Mad] So after a 2 1/2hr drive we didnt see no more then 4 cars including mine. [Confused]

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com