Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SAC AREA BBQ JUNE 30th 10:00am (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SAC AREA BBQ JUNE 30th 10:00am
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Matt you make it sound like we were all beefing lol. Just for those who weren't there it was all in fun. There was no harm behind any of it. [patriot]

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
Damn Matt you make it sound like we were all beefing lol. Just for those who weren't there it was all in fun. There was no harm behind any of it. [patriot]

Nah it was nothing like that. So to those that weren't there and are reading this, it was all in good fun. Its easy to mis-interperate a comment on a forum just by reading it. My bad if it came off that way. I would still like to see the races though [Big Grin]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:

Dont lie man! You know it almost came to blows. Those kids on the bikes were pretty riled up when you did that quick burnout. [Big Grin]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah those Bay bay kids were making me laugh. And those races will do down no doubt. Just need to find the hook up on tires man. The rear one's seen better days like 2 years ago LOL!!

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Car is going to be getting some work done. Most of it I will be doing myself with the help of a few friends.

ASP Underdrives
SLP Lid
Fast Intake w/ Throttle Body
Pacesetter LT's W/ true duals set up dump after the axle.
Yank 4000 Stall w/ Tranny cooler & Gauge
Futral F-14 Cam 232-234 609 lift @ a 112 lsa
Trick flow hardened pushrods
Comp valve springs
Ported SLP oil Pump
4.11 gears w/ shift kit
ZEX 100 wet shot
and if the this deal comes through a set of ported Z06 heads.
And last of all a Force Fed Performance Tune

IM pretty confident that i'll have this all done before the July 29th cruise. Reason im posting it in here cuz I know everyone in the general talk area will hate on this post lol. Number to be expected n/a are some where about the 450-480 mark. I have seen set up's like this come hit 500 rwhp but i know mine won't because my luck to dyno numbers are always shit lol. I'll post pics up as the build up is in progress.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Car is going to be getting some work done. Most of it I will be doing myself with the help of a few friends.

ASP Underdrives
SLP Lid
Fast Intake w/ Throttle Body
Pacesetter LT's W/ true duals set up dump after the axle.
Yank 4000 Stall w/ Tranny cooler & Gauge
Futral F-14 Cam 232-234 609 lift @ a 112 lsa
Trick flow hardened pushrods
Comp valve springs
Ported SLP oil Pump
4.11 gears w/ shift kit
ZEX 100 wet shot
and if the this deal comes through a set of ported Z06 heads.
And last of all a Force Fed Performance Tune

IM pretty confident that i'll have this all done before the July 29th cruise. Reason im posting it in here cuz I know everyone in the general talk area will hate on this post lol. Number to be expected n/a are some where about the 450-480 mark. I have seen set up's like this come hit 500 rwhp but i know mine won't because my luck to dyno numbers are always shit lol. I'll post pics up as the build up is in progress.

Godamn LS1's!!!!!!
[Mad]

Sounds like a nice setup... If u get all that, it would be a waste of your gas to race my slow ass Mach

BTW... Did u change your screename

[ July 04, 2007, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a nice setup Jessie. I hope everything goes well and as expected for you. You'll definitely need to take it to the track and see what it can do when its done [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Yeah i changed my screen name. i thought this would be alittle easier for everyone to remember who I am lol. The cam specs might change due to the Ported heads. I will be able to run a bigger cam with a 626 lift instead of 609. We'll defiantly see when we get the results up. Alot of this will be done in Caliboys garage lol. Str8 High class back yard mechanics here. [patriot]

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Alot of this will be done in Caliboys garage lol. Str8 High class back yard mechanics here. [patriot]

Welcome to the club [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Sounds like a nice setup Jessie. I hope everything goes well and as expected for you. You'll definitely need to take it to the track and see what it can do when its done [patriot]

No worries there bud. Your the first guy im calling when im done. [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com