Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SAC AREA BBQ JUNE 30th 10:00am (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SAC AREA BBQ JUNE 30th 10:00am
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha, me neither! However, I still think it would be fun!
BlownSnake04
¯
Member # 7756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownSnake04  Ford pictures for BlownSnake04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
Chevy's are welcomed to this event.... I own one?

To answer ur question jesse yes u do own a chevy. I kno you may be in denial, and that they can sometimes be confused with garbage [Razz]

Hahahah man u left the door open for me wit that question mark. I still love u tho [Whoo Whooooo!]

OH BURN!!! One point for the black man...

[ June 28, 2007, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: BlownSnake04 ]

--------------------
2004 Snake
Kenne Bell 2.8H
Stroked 281 = 5.1 Liter, engineerd and built by Modular Power House too make a long story short :)

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^

Are you giving rides out in your car? 2.8L KB must be fun!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL Big T nothing but love for ya bro!! You did get me there you did.. If my chevy is garbage then damm that must mean your shit is...... Scrap metal lol... It's going to be alot of fun!!!

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sheeeeit I get the first ride in the snake bro. Thats for damn sure lol!

--------------------

TwoTone91GT
¯
Member # 7254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwoTone91GT  Ford pictures for TwoTone91GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might be going and also what else is needed
Posts: 469 | From: Elk Grove,Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I think if everyone brings something to put on the grill, maybe a 12 pack of something to drink soda, water, etc and something to snack on to pitch we should more then enough. For Instance im bring to 2 racks of ribs, 24 pack of soda, and most likely some fruit. Everyone should follow suit. Plates, napkins, forks and knives are easy pickings if we need to roll to the store. [patriot]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a list on pg 5 of what ppl told me there bringn. And if ur bringn meat try 2 season it the night b4. The less we gota handle raw meat the better. Just cook it and grub

And yeah if erryone can try to get there around 10 the better. Just so we don't end up with a minivan or a 84 honda in the middle of our photos. Ima be out there like 930ish. Plus I'm tryna get the park on lock early and keep it that way all day.

Ima be partyn friday night just like everybody else So sleep off that hangover & get ur asses up

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Terrence, mike we need to hook up tomorrow to go over the specifics. Terrence me and mike will meet you at your house that morning around 9am. call me to work out the specifics.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah man 9 is koo. And we can get together tomorrow and work out all the details. If anyone else wants to roll thru earlier as well hit me up.

Also I'm tryna get somethin worked out wit epikmach so he can dj a lil summn. Anyone got a portable stereo that plays CD's?

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I thought we just throw the stereo on in the cobra since someone came through with that purdy yellow top. [patriot]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
I thought we just throw the stereo on in the cobra since someone came through with that purdy yellow top. [patriot]

Yeah the yellow top is purdy. Purdy damn expensive. Shit better outlast me

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Dude you can't even get them new online for what you got it for.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Dude you can't even get them new online for what you got it for.

I kno ho. I aint complainin. I'm just sayn that shits expensive. Good lookn out wit the discount tho.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Yo man me you and mike need to hook up tonight. Go over the list and the specifics. So call me when you have time to arrange a meet.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

**PLEASE READ**

Alright so tomorrow is d-day and I just want to re-iterate that tomorrow is a busllshit free event. I'm very excited and anxious to see everyone there, but If anyone has plans to start drama or act in a way that will get the cops out there u will be asked to leave. I'm going to be there representing ca fords and i expect everyone else to do the same.

I'm putting this out there simply because I was told someone put a bulletin on myspace about this (which was not cool), and also due to the fact we have so many people coming out that will attract attention especially in high profile vehicles.

So I'm asking that all of us there as a site try to protect our own interests. Now I'm talking worse case scenario but it needs to be put out there

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
**PLEASE READ**

Alright so tomorrow is d-day and I just want to re-iterate that tomorrow is a busllshit free event. I'm very excited and anxious to see everyone there, but If anyone has plans to start drama or act in a way that will get the cops out there u will be asked to leave. I'm going to be there representing ca fords and i expect everyone else to do the same.

I'm putting this out there simply because I was told someone put a bulletin on myspace about this (which was not cool), and also due to the fact we have so many people coming out that will attract attention especially in high profile vehicles.

So I'm asking that all of us there as a site try to protect our own interests. Now I'm talking worse case scenario but it needs to be put out there

Please understand everyone this isn't to target anyone at all. We simply want everyone to have a good time with no interuptions. Im sure we have all been to an event like this where things have gotten out of hand. We would just like to prevent this at all cost to ensure we all can enjoy the company of everyone.

On a better note we would like to see everyone bring alittle something to help out. Looks like we will probably be running low on drinks. So if everyone could please bring something to put on the grill and a 12 pack of soda, juice, water etc. that would really help out. Please don't be affraid to bring any condiments you would like on your Burger, etc because im pretty sure we will go through those quick.

All we ask is for everyone to respect the area. Im sure we will not be the only GTG at the park due to the 4th coming up and everyone trying to get to the outdoors and have some fun like us. Please make sure your rides look good. IM sure there will be plenty of picture taking so make sure you rep your ride the right way. Im looking forward in seeing all of you out there and getting a chance in meeting alot of you. Thanks for your understanding in this matter and would like to say thank you in advance to everyone who has helped out [patriot]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

WHOOOO. Me and a few other ppl out here already. Its like 930 tho. But yeah can't wait till everyone shows. There's a few cars here already but our main parking spot Is open. so get ur asses here [patriot]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Well it was a nice turn out. We had about only 12-14 people show up today. I was hoping for alot more but I guess everyone had other plans. I got to meet some new people and it was cool to meet all of you guys and see some of you again. Can't wait to see the pictures. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Yeah man today was hella koo. Had the whole park to ourselves & got to meet some of the other cats on the site. All clean cars too. Thanks to everyone that showed up. And your welcome since I kno yall was diggn my grilln skills. Haha. Figure we can do another one before the summers over.

--------------------

ShadyJ13
¯
Member # 7725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShadyJ13  Ford pictures for ShadyJ13    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a cool turn out. I am happy I got to meet everyone. I just wish my car was done. I felt out of place not having a stang. But it was still cool. 50 on the grill and everyone rappin about stangs. it was cool. as soon as I can figure out how to post pics in here I will..

[ July 01, 2007, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: ShadyJ13 ]

--------------------
97 GT 5.4l 3v

Posts: 33 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to say thanks to everybody for showing up... i think everyone had a good time, and it was nice meeting a few of you guys....

[ July 01, 2007, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: caliboy08 ]

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a good time. It was cool to kick it & meet some new faces, & put some faces to the screen names. We need to have another one soon.... BTW, everyones rides were nice....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a good time also, I finally got to meet you guys from the board. We had some clean ass machines out there. Thanks for throwing this Terrance, the BBQ was good too [patriot] ..Hopefully we can do it again soon. I know someone has pics to put up right?

[ July 01, 2007, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I almost 4got to say thanks Terrance, Mike, & Jesse for puttin this together. Hopefully we can make this happen again soon.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com