Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CRUISIN' THE ALTAMONT June 17 TH ! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CRUISIN' THE ALTAMONT June 17 TH !
Lockdown2018GT
¯
Member # 5735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lockdown2018GT  Ford pictures for Lockdown2018GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here are some pictures  -  -  -  -  -  -  - [IMG]
Lockdown2018GT
¯
Member # 5735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lockdown2018GT  Ford pictures for Lockdown2018GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/chamo1vzl/03cobra2.jpg[/IMG]  -  -

[ June 18, 2007, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Lockdown03cobra ]

Lockdown2018GT
¯
Member # 5735

-  -
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!!!! Looks like it was a pretty good turnout. Wish i couldve made it. I didnt want to bring it out on the twisties though because Im waiting to install my MM torque arm, subframes, & rear coilovers. After that the Mach should be able to take em almost as good as the IRS cars.

How many cars total showed up? It looks like it was mostly terminators by the pics.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a few Terminators showed up [Cool]

Sorry i missed but got caught up with family stuff.

Wings - Looks like you picked up another Cobra huh? Didn't you sell a SRA Silver one?

Lockdown - By chance were you cruising down Carlos Bee in Hayward a few nigths ago with a couple foxes?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THOSE ARE SOME GOOD PICS LOCKDOWN....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah ha, i sold that one a while ago and then the guy i sold that one too bought a z06... i wish i knew how that car was doin, all i know is it has a whipple on it now and last i heard it was running great. the yellow one is really nice too, i love it. i kinda want a z06 now tho
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Looks like a few Terminators showed up [Cool]

Sorry i missed but got caught up with family stuff.

Wings - Looks like you picked up another Cobra huh? Didn't you sell a SRA Silver one?

Lockdown - By chance were you cruising down Carlos Bee in Hayward a few nigths ago with a couple foxes?

--------------------
2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra 1/4: 11.90 @ 117.22

Posts: 140 | From: Santa Rosa, CA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up, guys?!

You guys are most welcome!!

I would like to thank all of you dudes(and gf's) who attended the cruise on making it a good one. I know it was quite a drive from home for some of you(I think I was the only "local"). Santa Rosa, Benicia, Antioch, Pittsburg, San Jose(south bay), Fairfield, and SF were all in the house. [patriot] ....oh, and Pleasanton(me).

I'm glad that you all liked the route, it's one of my personal favorites. Sorry about the bikers there, I have never seen packs like that out there. Thankfully, they only hindered us for only a brief moment.

Every car there was badass, even the Z [Wink] . Everybody was "well-behaved" when we needed to be and we got let our ponies run-a-plenty when we didn't. All's I know is that my car was pretty hot at the end there, LOTS of brake dust also, all signs of having a little speed involved [burnout] .

I hope we can do it again later this summer, I'll post some pics that Rachel took while we were driving.

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
What's up, guys?!

You guys are most welcome!!

I would like to thank all of you dudes(and gf's) who attended the cruise on making it a good one. I know it was quite a drive from home for some of you(I think I was the only "local"). Santa Rosa, Benicia, Antioch, Pittsburg, San Jose(south bay), Fairfield, and SF were all in the house. [patriot] ....oh, and Pleasanton(me).

I'm glad that you all liked the route, it's one of my personal favorites. Sorry about the bikers there, I have never seen packs like that out there. Thankfully, they only hindered us for only a brief moment.

Every car there was badass, even the Z [Wink] . Everybody was "well-behaved" when we needed to be and we got let our ponies run-a-plenty when we didn't. All's I know is that my car was pretty hot at the end there, LOTS of brake dust also, all signs of having a little speed involved [burnout] .

I hope we can do it again later this summer, I'll post some pics that Rachel took while we were driving.

Rick

good cruise...

NOW EMPTY OUT YOUR PM BOX!!!!!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
All's I know is that my car was pretty hot at the end there, LOTS of brake dust also, all signs of having a little speed involved [burnout] .

You forgot all about the 6 foot flame! [Razz]

It was total blast!!! To anyone that couldn't make it of didn't want to get up that early... it was VERY worth it! A Damned fun day!

I laughed when that old school camaro was just cruising and Rick revved at him and the guy just looked, and a few more of us revved at him too. I guess he didn't get that we wanted to hear his bowtie?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:
All's I know is that my car was pretty hot at the end there, LOTS of brake dust also, all signs of having a little speed involved [burnout] .

You forgot all about the 6 foot flame! [Razz]

It was total blast!!! To anyone that couldn't make it of didn't want to get up that early... it was VERY worth it! A Damned fun day!

I laughed when that old school camaro was just cruising and Rick revved at him and the guy just looked, and a few more of us revved at him too. I guess he didn't get that we wanted to hear his bowtie?

Yeah, he coulda been a better sport about it. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wings65288  Ford pictures for Wings65288  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey rick are you or rachael gonna post up the pics you guys took? i wanted to throw some up on the myspace lol

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Wings65288:
hey rick are you or rachael gonna post up the pics you guys took? i wanted to throw some up on the myspace lol

Yes, she's got 'em at work, I'll get on her butt to post 'em.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

While you're at it....empty out your PM box...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow,wish i could of went myself, but I need some handling wheels for my car..all I have draglites on both rides! [Cool]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

yeah rick, let us know soon when you're gonna do this again so i can get that day off for sure... that was an incredible cruise, i'm following you again lol. i need to get some subframe connectors and one of those things jessie had... damn i can't think of what it's called to save my life.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
yeah rick, let us know soon when you're gonna do this again so i can get that day off for sure... that was an incredible cruise, i'm following you again lol. i need to get some subframe connectors and one of those things jessie had... damn i can't think of what it's called to save my life.

We'll do it again soon...at least one more time before the end of summer for sure. I'll give plenty of notice when it happens, should get an even better turnout next time is my guess.

Yep, get some subs(mmms's are good). Jessie had a "strut tower brace". I'm gonna get one also.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
quote:

Dude, I'm a FN tard! I can't delete some of these to save my life. So HOW do I delete all of them? I deleted some, but it still says I have like 50 stored messages. [Confused]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

oh yeah a strut tower brace... i think they're only like $125 also.

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
quote:

Dude, I'm a FN tard! I can't delete some of these to save my life. So HOW do I delete all of them? I deleted some, but it still says I have like 50 stored messages. [Confused]
Just click the box next to each message you want to delete...and then at the bottom delete them...but you have to make sure there is a check mark next to the messages you want deleted....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ok, I hink I figured it out [Embarrassed] [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Ok, I hink I figured it out [Embarrassed] [patriot]

you did..pm sent...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did u guys hit patterson pass also? that is a great road. very twisty. maybe next time try altamont to mountain house and back over patterson pass. you'll love it. you can litterally see about 100 windmills from the top.

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by kwikrob:
did u guys hit patterson pass also? that is a great road. very twisty. maybe next time try altamont to mountain house and back over patterson pass. you'll love it. you can litterally see about 100 windmills from the top.

Yeah, we did Patterson Pass, it was cool. We were initially gonna come back Moountain House/Grant Line, but when I did recon on those roads, I saw several CHP's, so we just came back on the freeway from Mountain House Pkwy. It was fun all in all [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Wings65288
¯
Member # 5901

yeah post up more pics! i'm gettin my camera tomorrow so next time i'm takin a buncha pics...

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com