Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CRUISIN' THE ALTAMONT June 17 TH ! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CRUISIN' THE ALTAMONT June 17 TH !
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in a 94 GT.. Sounds fun!

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
I know those roads well. If you haven't gone driving in that area before, you should go. You will really enjoy the ride.
Just make sure you leave space between you and the guy in front-don't tailgate. You don't want to customize your front end and his back end should he stab the brakes

Hey, What's up, dude? Long time. [patriot] I hope you can bring the Viper out for the cruise, it's in our 'hood [burnout]

Yeah, you are absolutely correct. I hope everyone gets there pretty much on time so we can have a briefing on how to stay safe out there. This should be fun [Whoo Whooooo!]

If the viper is back from the paint shop I'll bring it out. I love those back roads. If not I might still roll out in the Lexus ( way at the back of course!)

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a quick question isn't that fathers day weekend?

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, it is Father's Day. One more reason to get it done nice and early in the a.m....like Bubb Rubb said "only in the monin', should be up cookin' brefass or somthin'". We can get it done by noon or so and still be with Pops [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds sick.
Ill prob roll with a couple cars if you dont mind?
and maybe a vette guy if he has the day off.

[ June 05, 2007, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: mr mach ef ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mr mach ef:
Sounds sick.
Ill prob roll with a couple cars if you dont mind?
and maybe a vette guy if he has the day off.

It WILL be sick,dude!...and absolutely YES bring your buds and the Vette guy if he's avail. ALL AMERICAN MUSCLE is invited. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on man, We'll see ya there!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Sup, guys?!

Here's a ittle info for the people planning on attending (and those who are on the fence).

I cruised the the route yesterday and it was FN sweet! It took 25 minutes to get from the meeting spot to the first stop. I saw about 3 cars during this leg, twisties and long straights to haul booty a bit. The second leg was EVEN BETTER...absolutely killer twisties and a great scenic drive. That leg took about 35-40 minutes. From the final meet/catch up spot, it took 20 minutes to get to Hooters in Dublin. It took just over a 1/4 tank of gas to go the whole route and a total 90 minutes. It will take a tad longer for the cruise,though, because I was by myself and haulin' a$$. Anyways, I hope we get a good turnout, this cruise will be perfect for all those peeps who said that the Gallop wasn't long enough. Cy'all there! [patriot]

Rick

[ June 07, 2007, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on the fence about attending with with a few other stangs ... whats the heads count so far??
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
on the fence about attending with with a few other stangs ... whats the heads count so far??

Between Cafords and SVTPerformance, we're up to 24 cars confirmed and about 10-15 "maybes". I think as the day gets closer more people will jump in for the ride. I'm guessing anywhere between 30-50 cars ultimately.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ok, guys! Let's start thinkin' about this weekend. This is gonna be a FUN cruise...guaranteed!

Just remember to gas up, make sure you've got decent tires, and arrive early so we can have a briefing about the route.

Lookin' forward to this! Bring cameras,there will be great pics opportunities all along the route.

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bummer I'm working that weekend! [Frown] I'll catch the next one. You guys have fun!!! [patriot]

--------------------
04 Cobra

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
urrrggghhh!! im still waitin on the insurance to call me tellin me all is settled!! on thursday they said a few days and it will be done...so MAYBE tomorrow...im hopin to be in a cobra or lightning by this weekend!!

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
urrrggghhh!! im still waitin on the insurance to call me tellin me all is settled!! on thursday they said a few days and it will be done...so MAYBE tomorrow...im hopin to be in a cobra or lightning by this weekend!!

I hope so, too, Glenn [patriot] ...Let us know

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

306notchback510
¯
Member # 6204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306notchback510  Ford pictures for 306notchback510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be going with my '03 cobra and two more '03s and one '04 from the northbay 707 santa rosa. anyone in the area that wants roll with us, pm me. see you guys later
Posts: 420 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Sounds good. Will be lookin' forward to cyin' ya there [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought this was changed to the 16th and you guys were headed to Sacramento now???

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
I thought this was changed to the 16th and you guys were headed to Sacramento now???

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

No, we are still doing the Altamont Sunday morning the 17th...nothing has changed. Hope you can make, 'tis gonna be a good time. [patriot]

[ June 14, 2007, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306notchback510:
I'll be going with my '03 cobra and two more '03s and one '04 from the northbay 707 santa rosa. anyone in the area that wants roll with us, pm me. see you guys later

Depending on what route you guys take and when, I might see ya'll on the road then! I'm coming out of Benicia on 780 [Smile]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how far is Dublin from SJ?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:

It's 30 miles from downtown SJ to Dublin...about a half hour drive for me. Hope to cya there.

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Alright people, we are on final approach! Put your seatbelts on and your tray-tables in the upright and locked position...and be sure to keep you hands and feet in until the ride comes to a complete stop [Big Grin] .

So far it looks like we've got a pretty good turnout so far...I'd say 25+ cars(probably more once the stragglers file in)which will be perfect for the cruise. If this morning's weather is any indication of what we'll see Sunday, we're in great shape. For those of you that are definitly committed, I thank you in advance for your participation. You won't regret it, I'm getttin' antsy, I wanna hurry up and hit it!

Remember, we'll be ending it at Hooters in Dublin so bring some cash if you decide you wanna eat. Checklist:

1. you
2. car
3. 'nuff gas(about 1/4-1/2 tank)
4. decent tires
5. your nerve
6. driving gloves [Razz]

Cya in about 48 hrs [patriot]

Rick

[ June 15, 2007, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:

It's 30 miles from downtown SJ to Dublin...about a half hour drive for me. Hope to cya there.

Rick

30 miles sounds good to me ill try and bring a couple more stangs along [patriot] ... shoot me a pm in how to get there.. thanks

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Sounds good. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com