Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » sac area gallop attendees (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sac area gallop attendees
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179 *pbr*:
I'm there too, 7:30am. I was showing with BOTIH8R, but he will be showing with ME now since I screwed up his spot LOL... chime in Josh where are you...

Hey Chris....I just hit u up from my phone. Dont want to advertise my # on here but it was the 916-868-**** number. Hit me back when u get a chance....Thanks....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179 *pbr*:
I'm there too, 7:30am. I was showing with BOTIH8R, but he will be showing with ME now since I screwed up his spot LOL... chime in Josh where are you...

Hey Chris....I just hit u up from my phone. Dont want to advertise my # on here but it was the 916-868-**** number. Hit me back when u get a chance....Thanks....
Epik, I'm way up north past Bodega Bay at the moment, no cell signal, so my phone didn't ring. PM me with it...

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another good thing about the Enterprise spot is that the gas is cheaper there than anywhere else in town, so I suggest everyone fills up there. The Chevron there is usually about 15 cents cheaper than the Chevron downtown, or elswhere...

[ May 09, 2007, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im actually gonna flake i think.my homies are being bitches so im just gonna go to the track plus it only looks like theres gonna be like 10-15 sac guys going.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh no you don't. You're going!!! I think leblanc is going to ride with me. You better not be playin games here pal...

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all the homies are being gay.id rather go to the ford event at sacraceway anyway.those fags should just sell their ponies since they never use them.
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

alright who jacked your screenname...

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

seriously there will only be like 10 people from sac going.im god on that.the only reason i wanted to go is we were gonna be rolling deep from sac.ive only seen like 4 or 5 other people from sac chime in on this.none of the sacstangs guys are going either.id rather build my motor since everything showed up yesterday.spend hella money in gas for me you and chris to go.no thanks.
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

and chris isnt even taking his own car.
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

You were yappin cuz I wasn't going, but now I am (cuz imma go pick up the 86 on the way back), and now ur not going. What the hell, ah whatever... It's only wednesday, more will show...

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

that was before i found out all our boys are gay ass flakes.why dont you and chris just come to the track with me or we can hang out and build the hottness
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
finally we have a spot, be there or be square.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Now knowone wants to go? What the hell? Maybe Im just more hype than any1 else cuz I never been to all Stangs cruise this big. It just seems like a good time 2 me. F**k it, ill be there even if I was the only Stang from Sac going.

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha, you wont be the only one! I'm fucking going and my co-worker Aaron will be out there with us in his 93 cobra. Fuck'm, if they want to miss out. I'm stoaked sounds ridiculous but I have been having dreams about this event!
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

L7
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

the only reason i wanted to go was to mob with a big ass group of sac guys.but it seems theres only 5 or 6 guys going instead of the 50+ that had originally said they were down.im not trying to spend 100 bucks to ride with 5 guys.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
L7

LOL!!!! Im a stang nerd too!!!

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

i was just browsing around a couple other forums and it looks like the ford lovers nationals is gonna have a larger sac turnout than the gallop.its at sac raceway its a car show,swap meet ,and the drags of course.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

I thought that was last sunday?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

that was the ford nationals.this is gonna be way better.it was only racing last weekend.this time there is a actual car show and swap meet.alot of the people who were going to go the gallop are now going to this instead.
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when and where is that?
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Oh well....Im just gonna have to miss it, because I wanna go to the Gallop....

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
when and where is that?

all day sac raceway. [burnout]
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Wheres the link?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

well that was a technical difficulty on my part.i was looking at a 2006 link.im a year behind.my bad

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com