Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » sac area gallop attendees (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sac area gallop attendees
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets get a roll call for those of us from sac that are going to the gallop.the typical meeting spot for those of us who have done bay cruises has been the kmart parking lot at zinfandel and sunrise.i figured meet at like 8:00-8:30 bounce at 9:00 be ther around 11ish.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 02, 2007, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U know Im goin 4 sure but I was feelin the idea that 94 5.0 came up with about meeting @ Ikea in west Sac. 4 those of us that live in the western or southern parts of Sac, driving to Rancho is way out of the way. But if thats the meeting spot, I will be there 4 sho.

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok well lets make this official then. Why dont the SACRAMENTO people meet at the new IKEA in west sac. Theres a huge parking lot and the 80 west freeway entrance is right there, also there is Shell and Mcdonals to gas up and eat if you need to. Let me know what you guys think about that meet spot?.............. we can meet an 8:00am-8:30 and roll out by 9:00. This spot makes the most sense. So all SACRAMENTO peeps be there or roll solo.. [Smile]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Works for me, I like the Ikea Idea better. Going out Sunrise for me is back tracking, but either way I'm rolling.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

I like that idea, I just wanna make sure every1 agrees on it, because sunrise is like 10 miles out of the way 4 me too.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know of about 15 other attendees that are gonna meet at the sunrise 50 spot.but if we have 2 packs i guess thats cool
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
i know of about 15 other attendees that are gonna meet at the sunrise 50 spot.but if we have 2 packs i guess thats cool

Well there is still time, why dont u guys change the meet spot. I think we should only have 1 pack. If I gotta go out 2 sunrise I can, but it just seems like it makes more sense to meet up in west sac.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

maybe the people who dont want to backtrack to sunrise can find a different spot off 50 and when the pack leaves sunrise we can join up on 50
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
maybe the people who dont want to backtrack to sunrise can find a different spot off 50 and when the pack leaves sunrise we can join up on 50

That might work...I guess we got a few days to figure it all out. I just wanna make sure we all roll 2gether cuz we gotta roll deep & rep Sac the right way.

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll Definitely be going. Both ideas sound cool. But i want to meet up where the majority of peeps are. So if thats gonna be K-Mart, then i'll be there with my Bro and some other heads. Lets keep this thread going with updates so we all know for sure whats going down.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey for us going to the bay. Do we need to change freeways since that overpass collapsed?
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I was goin but ima miss this years gallop. Cobras gona be in the shop. If its anything like last years tho it will be dope. Take some good pics

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Hey for us going to the bay. Do we need to change freeways since that overpass collapsed?

Were probably gonna want 2 take 80 west, to 680 south, to 580 west, then to 880 south. Then over to the Dumbarton bridge which i beleive is hwy 84. It sounds confusing, but it makes more sense then getting caught in the traffic by the collapsed fwy.

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sunrise is back tracking for me too... We need to figure something out soon only a week and a half away. [Wink]

--------------------

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

quote:
Originally posted by 94_5.0:
Ok well lets make this official then. Why dont the SACRAMENTO people meet at the new IKEA in west sac. Theres a huge parking lot and the 80 west freeway entrance is right there, also there is Shell and Mcdonals to gas up and eat if you need to. Let me know what you guys think about that meet spot?.............. we can meet an 8:00am-8:30 and roll out by 9:00. This spot makes the most sense. So all SACRAMENTO peeps be there or roll solo.. [Smile]

Only reason I say this spot is because its on the way out anyway for everyone, your off and on the freeway if we meet there.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:

Only reason I say this spot is because its on the way out anyway for everyone, your off and on the freeway if we meet there.
Im feelin that spot 2, because its convenient for every1 & its easy to find.

[ May 02, 2007, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

Were probably gonna want 2 take 80 west, to 680 south, to 580 west, then to 880 south. Then over to the Dumbarton bridge which i beleive is hwy 84. It sounds confusing, but it makes more sense then getting caught in the traffic by the collapsed fwy.
That's probably the best way.
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
quote:
quote:

W/B I-580 to N/B I-238 to S/B I-880 to 84 [patriot]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 69 Resto-Mod Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by 05 FSTBK:
quote:
quote:

W/B I-580 to N/B I-238 to S/B I-880 to 84 [patriot]
Your right...I 4got about the 238!!

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So whats the conclusion where is everyone meeting? Why cant the Sunrise guys just meet up a bit earlier and then meet the other guys up at Ikea on the way out of town?
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
So whats the conclusion where is everyone meeting? Why cant the Sunrise guys just meet up a bit earlier and then meet the other guys up at Ikea on the way out of town?

I dunno. It doesnt seem like they want to meet up @ Ikea. Im down 4 either or, but Ikea is only about 6 miles from my house & its on the way out. & Sunrise is about a 9 mile backtrack

[ May 03, 2007, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

were just gonna head straight up 50 to the bay instead of cutting through downtown and back over to the other highway 80
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
were just gonna head straight up 50 to the bay instead of cutting through downtown and back over to the other highway 80

Well it looks like were gonna have to meet yall on Sunrise then if we all want to organize & roll 2gether. But u do know that IKEA is only like a 1 mile off 50, & u dont have to cut through downtown to get to it. You just take 50 through west sac just past Harbor blvd & take 80 reno about a mile to Reed ave. Its actually real close.

--------------------

Uber99GT
¯
Member # 7531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uber99GT  Ford pictures for Uber99GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Well it looks like were gonna have to meet yall on Sunrise then if we all want to organize & roll 2gether. But u do know that IKEA is only like a 1 mile off 50, & u dont have to cut through downtown to get to it. You just take 50 through west sac just past Harbor blvd & take 80 reno about a mile to Reed ave. Its actually real close.
I have to agree it really isn't that far off.
I should be able to meet up there.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com