Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » sac area gallop attendees (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sac area gallop attendees
94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
were just gonna head straight up 50 to the bay instead of cutting through downtown and back over to the other highway 80

Well it looks like were gonna have to meet yall on Sunrise then if we all want to organize & roll 2gether. But u do know that IKEA is only like a 1 mile off 50, & u dont have to cut through downtown to get to it. You just take 50 through west sac just past Harbor blvd & take 80 reno about a mile to Reed ave. Its actually real close.
Thats correct no cutting over neccesary. This is becoming to difficult people are just trying to make things difficult.

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the meet spot is set in stone for everyone else everyone here in sac just needs to set up where were going to meet i think the ikea idea is cool but if we have to goto sunrise ill go there

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time do ya think you guys will be coming through? I'm gonna set up something here in the East bay(Concord/Walnut Creek). Maybe we could time it right to meet you guys as you come by. We could all then cruise to Fremont together in our own "herd". Whoever is gonna be in charge of the Sac meeting, pm me. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
What time do ya think you guys will be coming through? I'm gonna set up something here in the East bay(Concord/Walnut Creek). Maybe we could time it right to meet you guys as you come by. We could all then cruise to Fremont together in our own "herd". Whoever is gonna be in charge of the Sac meeting, pm me. [patriot]

Haha we are all still split on where to meet up in Sac! Sac peeps need to figure it out and compromise damnit. It will be a disappointment if we do not all roll together, because some peeps are being stubborn; ya dig?

[ May 07, 2007, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
quote:

Haha we are all still split on where to meet up in Sac! Sac peeps need to figure it out and compromise damnit. It will be a disappointment if we do not all roll together, because some peeps are being stubborn; ya dig?
I feel ya. I thought the Ikea idea was the best, but others arent feelin it. Maybe WE will all meet there & coordinate with the Sunrise cats to meet up on the highway. I dont have any of there numbers though. It just doesnt make sense for all of us who DONT live in Rancho to drive out that way, especially since they are passing IKEA on the way out.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, I understand...but also confused. Why don't ya guys all meet in the downtown area? I-5, I-80, and hwy 50 all come together there. If its about choosing I-5 or 80 from there, they're both about the same distance. I'd go 80, myself. I'll just monitor and see, I guess. [patriot]

EDIT: Alright, I know I'm not from Sac, but I'm gonna "mediate" this for ya guys. I went back and read the posts and came to this conclusion. Here's what ya do, plain and simple:

All the Stangs from Rancho or up that way meet at Sunrise at around 8-8:30. Cruise from there to Ikea in W.Sac, where the rest of you will be, meet there at say 9-930, and y'all cruise down together. Peeps from Sunrise would have to come through downtown anyways no matter which way ya went...unless they were gonna drive Sunrsise through Elk Grove. Even if ya went that way ya might save 10 minutes...big deal, rollin' down from Sac deep would be cool don't ya think? To me, any other way would be silly(no offense to anyone). If y'all did that, I could have my group meet ya off 680 in Concord(Sun Valley Mall lot)...Let's make this happen.

[ May 07, 2007, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah, I understand...but also confused. Why don't ya guys all meet in the downtown area? I-5, I-80, and hwy 50 all come together there. If its about choosing I-5 or 80 from there, they're both about the same distance. I'd go 80, myself. I'll just monitor and see, I guess. [patriot]

I think BotiH8r is pretty much callin the shots here. But if we meet up @ IKEA in west Sac it should take us no more than an hour & a half to get to Concord/Walnut Creek area. Meeting up in sunrise should add about another 15-20 minutes to our trip. I think we should definately organize to meet up with yall in Concord somewhere. We ( Sac) just have to get our shit 2gether first. If you want you can PM me & get my # so we can organize this.

[ May 07, 2007, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:

I think BotiH8r is pretty much callin the shots here. But if we meet up @ IKEA in west Sac it should take us no more than an hour & a half to get to Concord/Walnut Creek area. Meeting up in sunrise should add about another 15-20 minutes to our trip. I think we should definately organize to meet up with yall in Concord somewhere. We ( Sac) just have to get our shit 2gether first. If you want you can PM me & get my # so we can organize this.
Sounds good. I edited my last post, check it out.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds good. I edited my last post, check it out.
Sounds like agood plan to me, but we will see if everyone else agrees. I think we need to be at the Gallop starting point no later then 11:00 though, so we need to leave sac by 9:00 SHARP.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

9 is good...if ya can get outta there by 9 sharp. Realistically, I'd start plannin' fools to start meeting at like 8am...make sure EVERYONE who's gonna cruise has to be there by 9. How many cars are comin' from Sac and who has the bigger group?

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Im not really sure how many folks all together, Im rollin solo because my homies arent into stangs like me. I know BOTIH8R has probably got a big group. I will have to send out a msg to see how many cats we have comin from areas other than Rancho & see how many want to do the IKEA thing.

[ May 07, 2007, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Alright, so since I dont want to drive out to Rancho b4 the gallop, Im just gonna take the bull by the horns & call the shot here, No disrespect BOTIH8R, you guys could still do the Sunrise thing, but we should meet up after that.

I started a new topic for our roll call....Thanks!!!

[ May 07, 2007, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone... How bout we all meet at Enterprise Blvd/West Capitol Ave. exit. It's just west of the 80/50 junction, and there is a park and ride lot we can clutter up, as well as a Valero and Chevron across the street. Seems to me would be convenient for everyone. And the best part, the onramp back onto the freeway from there is long and straight [Smile]

[ May 09, 2007, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Chris83179 *pbr* ]

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See, now there is a comprise that should work for everyone! What time are we leaving now? Are you trying to meet up w/ the guys in concord?
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179 *pbr*:
Everyone... How bout we all meet at Enterprise Blvd/West Capitol Ave. exit. It's just east of the 80/50 junction, and there is a park and ride lot we can clutter up, as well as a Valero and Chevron across the street. Seems to me would be convenient for everyone. And the best part, the onramp back onto the freeway from there is long and straight [Smile]

This is right by my work & I know this area well. Sounds good 2 me!!!

[ May 09, 2007, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
maybe the people who dont want to backtrack to sunrise can find a different spot off 50 and when the pack leaves sunrise we can join up on 50

Man I guess meeting in one central spot is just old fashion

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now this is getting all mixed up we need to pick some where and stick to it, because were all going to be mad if we have 20 people but were all in different spots.When we end up going alone or in a small group so lets jump on the task at hand and figure a way t get everyone to the stop we already came up with i dont think makeing different spots is going to help with getting organized

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

This is just getting ridiculous. Its only 3 days away, so everybody needs to post what spot they think is the best ASAP. Ikea, Enterprise blvd, or Sunrise. I vote for Ikea, or at least Enterprise, because they are both easy to find, & there on the way out of town.

[ May 09, 2007, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
quote:
maybe the people who dont want to backtrack to sunrise can find a different spot off 50 and when the pack leaves sunrise we can join up on 50

Man I guess meeting in one central spot is just old fashion
One central spot would be the best idea, with "CENTRAL" being the key word here.

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's not all that confusing. Riksik has just recently posted about the east bay being in Concord at 9am, rollout at 10am for Fremont. So, since no one wants to backtrack, my suggested spot at Enterprise Blvd is central to everyone. We all have to pass it to head to the bay. I say we all meet at Enterprise and 80 at 7:30am. We hang out for 20-30 mins to get shit in order, and then bail. If people are late, they know where we are going (Sun Valley Mall in Concord). They can play catch-up on the highway. As far as getting the word out, I'm sure one of us has contact with at least 1 person on this board. It's not impossible. Anyone else agree? It's only Wednesday... 650-339-1894 is my number if anyone wants to confirm or feels like being my friend haha [Razz]

[ May 09, 2007, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Chris83179 *pbr* ]

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there. Anyone else? Im sure sombody is going to bitch about this spot too.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

LOL. Probably. But whoever doesn't show to that spot, we will probably see pass by us on the freeway as we wait for everyone haha

[ May 09, 2007, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Chris83179 *pbr* ]

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck it, that is the official spot. If you dont wanna meet there then, we will see you at the gallop. This back and forth shit is going to go on forever.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Thats the spot then...ill be there @ 7:30 then....Its official

--------------------

Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

I'm there too, 7:30am. I was showing with BOTIH8R, but he will be showing with ME now since I screwed up his spot LOL... chime in Josh where are you...

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com