Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Spring Show N' BBQ/Swap Meet!!-Update Wrong Address (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cafords Spring Show N' BBQ/Swap Meet!!-Update Wrong Address
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:
I believe it is on the c/o Valley & Bernal, near the main entrance to the fairgrounds. It should be a busy day for that area due to the Goodguys show this weekend.

Lems

That is the other Farmers parking lot. That is NOT the correct lot. This one is off Koll Center Parkway near the mall. Do not go to the Valley parking lot.

ON EDIT:
Thanks to Fordthunderbird I have realized that the address in the "link to driving directions" will take you to the wrong Farmers parking lot. I cannot believe that I did not catch this before so I apologize and appreciate those who caught it before its too late. Here is the correct address:

11555 Dublin Canyon Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588

(This is the parking lot for the Farmers next to the Stoneridge Mall.)

Please spread the word as soon as you can to those who might not see this post in time.

Thank you [patriot]

Lauren, I'm glad to see you were the one that was off, I was beginning to doubt my knowledge of the area & my ability to read a map. [Big Grin] I accept your apology [Razz]

Lems [Smile]

Im only human [Razz] [patriot]
Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will not be there...I have to work.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad news. me and the cobra wont be able to make it out. my job didnt give me the day off. maybe next time. take lots of pics for me

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dumb question time "Are we gonna have name tags?"

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by The Camaro Z-28 Kid:

Ernesto since you brought it up.....you can be in charge of bringing the labels for us to write upon [Razz]
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Ernesto since you brought it up.....you can be in charge of bringing the labels for us to write upon [Razz]
crap,me and my big mouth! I have some masking tape and a black marker! [Embarrassed] [Razz]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

crap,me and my big mouth! I have some masking tape and a black marker! [Embarrassed] [Razz]
i kept suggesting name tags, but i guess no one listened to me, about to leave san jose soon.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Well I just got back from the show. Overall I was very surprised with the turnout. For our first show of the year, we had about 40+ cars show up. My only disappointment was that not everyone showed up at the same time. We had some stragglers at 1pm and some others at 1:45! [Razz] My goal for our next show is to have everyone stop coming and going in and out all the time during the car show. I would like it if everyone would jsut show up and chill out. Other than that, good times and thanks to all the members who did come and support my efforts [patriot]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well I just got back from the show. Overall I was very surprised with the turnout. For our first show of the year, we had about 40+ cars show up. My only disappointment was that not everyone showed up at the same time. We had some stragglers at 1pm and some others at 1:45! [Razz] My goal for our next show is to have everyone stop coming and going in and out all the time during the car show. I would like it if everyone would jsut show up and chill out. Other than that, good times and thanks to all the members who did come and support my efforts [patriot]

i didnt make it out there, i got caught up with the body shop stuff for my car. i just got home 30 mins ago.

anyone going to the good guys show tomorrow?

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Copello
¯
Member # 1534

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Copello  Ford pictures for Copello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saturday shows suck cause I always work =(

--------------------
91 GT
73 RS Camaro

Posts: 1309 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ June 03, 2006, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: S281Cobra ]

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
cvr 5.0
¯
Member # 2962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cvr 5.0  Ford pictures for cvr 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

i didnt make it out there, i got caught up with the body shop stuff for my car. i just got home 30 mins ago.

anyone going to the good guys show tomorrow?

i will be at good good guys [Big Grin]

--------------------
-89 MUSTANG 5.0 lx vert (sold as of 2-10-08 for $8K)
-Ford F-100 with blown chevy 502
2004.5 dodge ram, 500hp and 1100tq
-84 yoda on 39s

Posts: 977 | From: Fremont ,ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there around 1045-11ish. It was looking good until I couldnt stand my allergies anymore so I left [Frown]
Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

-

-

-

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some of my pics....not too many because I took them after a few cars left.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=5qganhg.obm5vp0&Uy=mvx45o&Ux=0

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did his powersteering rub against the turbo again [Confused] that had to happen after i left, wasnt lucky enough to hear his turbo spool up [Frown]

-
Gotta say the engine bay and turbo set up of that car was CLEAN
side note, right after the show i went and had my O/R Hpipe put right back on, and dumps welded on to the 2chamber. F*** smog it sounds great again [patriot]

[ June 03, 2006, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: bottled02GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there it was good, would have been 100% better if everyone stayed
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a very nice day today. nice cars, cool people... but i want my damn cafords stickers! jus kidding.. but really though, i need to have my hood painted [Mad]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a most awesome show.

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think next time around a sunday show on a not so busy car show weekend would be great!!!!!! iknow there is a good majority of cafords members who work saturdays and a few guys who were already registerd for good guys.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome turnout guys. Me and the crew had a good time at the meet. I hope you all liked the BBQ, this being our first job we learned a few things and will change those for next time. Id like to again thank Ian for the referral and Lauren for having us.See you all at the 5th annual California Fords car show.

[ June 04, 2006, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que ]

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:
Awesome turnout guys. Me and the crew had a good time at the meet. I hope you all liked the BBQ, this being our first job we learned a few things and will change those for next time. Id like to again thank Ian for the referral and Lauren for having us.See you all at the 5th annual California Fords car show.

BBQ was great Dave! Glad to be of assistance to help your company on its feet [patriot] Overall, I had a really good time. There was a good amount of cars, but like everyone said, it would have been a lot better if everyone came around the same time and stayed for the same length. It seemed like people were in and out, which made it look like there were less cars than there really was.

Lauren, it was nice meeting you and I think you chose an excellent spot. I saw it right when I was exiting from the freeway. I hope the next one will be just as good!

And to those that I met, (sorry I'm not good at names, but I remember faces) it was nice meeting you too [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

It was nice meeting you too Ian and everyone else at the show. We have so many members now that I barely know half the newbies anymore. Thanks once again to PopNSons BBQ for some kickass food and their time and patience. I had some great fun in the sun and I hope to see you all back at the annual show August 12th. [patriot]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com