Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Spring Show N' BBQ/Swap Meet!!-Update Wrong Address (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cafords Spring Show N' BBQ/Swap Meet!!-Update Wrong Address
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by thoroughbred:
is this event restricted to cafords members?
I have a group that will be together on this day and we'd like to swing by

Like what was said above, its definitely not just restricted to Caforders. As long as its a Ford product, bring what you got and what you want to sell. I hope to see your group out in full force [Smile]
Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
[qb] I know a guy that just started a BBQ company/restaraunt called Pops N Sons BBQ. I can ask him how much he would charge per person if you would like for him to cater. The only thing about it is that he must have a certain amount of "for sure" purchasers because he's scared that he'll lose money buying all the suplies in advance. Let me know if you'd be intersted in this Lauren [patriot]

Ask him what his deal is and let me know through pm's. If it sounds like a plan, we can definitely go from there [patriot]
Dude not scared, just cant lose money. My wallet doesnt like that. [Big Grin] Anyways thanks for the referal bro. Im sure this will be a good turnout. I wish I had my Mustang still, one day I will be back in action. Oh and Im trying to get the SB6 fools to go. I talked to Steve and he might show up, now that his car is a little more fixed up. I printed out some fliers and will put them on some stangs by my house.
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
[qb] I know a guy that just started a BBQ company/restaraunt called Pops N Sons BBQ. I can ask him how much he would charge per person if you would like for him to cater. The only thing about it is that he must have a certain amount of "for sure" purchasers because he's scared that he'll lose money buying all the suplies in advance. Let me know if you'd be intersted in this Lauren [patriot]

Ask him what his deal is and let me know through pm's. If it sounds like a plan, we can definitely go from there [patriot]
Dude not scared, just cant lose money. My wallet doesnt like that. [Big Grin] Anyways thanks for the referal bro. Im sure this will be a good turnout. I wish I had my Mustang still, one day I will be back in action. Oh and Im trying to get the SB6 fools to go. I talked to Steve and he might show up, now that his car is a little more fixed up. I printed out some fliers and will put them on some stangs by my house.
Great David! Thanks for helping us out [patriot]
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Like what was said above, its definitely not just restricted to Caforders. As long as its a Ford product, bring what you got and what you want to sell. I hope to see your group out in full force [Smile]
Well that sucks. I don't own anything Ford so I guess I can't go. Oh well

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
quote:

youll be the guest of honor.\ [Wink]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont own a Ford either and im going... Oh wait im BBQing... Nevermind. lol. Why cant you go and just check out the Fords?
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's too bad. [Frown] Everyone really likes you on the site too. [Roll Eyes] Are you sure you can't make it?
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is there anyone from the Sacramento Area thats going to this?

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for truthseeker  Ford pictures for truthseeker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:

I will probably go, but I don't know that many people. Why do you ask?

--------------------
1998 SVT Cobra Convertible | VT Cobra Billet Shortblock | T56 Tranny with Viper 5th and 6th | #3425 of 3480 | 17x9 + 17x11 CCW Classic's | 4.10 gears

Posts: 226 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:

I would love it if you and all the Sacstangs could make it out to our event. I know that we all had some fun at your bay cruise earlier in the year so lets do it again this time! I hope to see your support for our show [patriot]
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I would love it if you and all the Sacstangs could make it out to our event. I know that we all had some fun at your bay cruise earlier in the year so lets do it again this time! I hope to see your support for our show [patriot]
I live in Sac but I don't really know any of the Sacstangs. You might want to post it on their site so they know about it. But if there is a meeting place for the sac guys to cruise out there..I'd like to know..thanks

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
quote:
quote:

I live in Sac but I don't really know any of the Sacstangs. You might want to post it on their site so they know about it. But if there is a meeting place for the sac guys to cruise out there..I'd like to know..thanks
You read my mind [patriot] Posted!
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do we all have to pay for the bbq or are we paying only if we want to eat?
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
do we all have to pay for the bbq or are we paying only if we want to eat?

Only pay if you want to eat. If not, then just hang out, sell parts, whatever you want to do. [patriot]
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Any word on a Sac meeting place? I just got some goodies for my car..I need a drive..

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you guys holding the 5th Annual CAFords show still this year or will this show-n-shine be taking its place? Any awards at this event or is it a park and bs only gig? Thanks in advance [Smile]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Any word on a Sac meeting place? I just got some goodies for my car..I need a drive..

I would check sacstangs website for details. I have not been on there since I posted the show. Maybe try and help me motivate them to make the trip out [patriot]

Alice~There will still be an annual show this year but the date has changed. More details will follow as the date approaches. This show will just be a show n' shine (no prizes), swap meet, and a bbq!

~~~I also have a very cool update~~~
I have a meeting with Future Ford of Concord today to discuss the possibility of having their company sponser future shows hosted by our site! Wish me luck guys because this could be a really great partnership for us [patriot] [Smile]

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I would check sacstangs website for details. I have not been on there since I posted the show. Maybe try and help me motivate them to make the trip out [patriot]

Alice~There will still be an annual show this year but the date has changed. More details will follow as the date approaches. This show will just be a show n' shine (no prizes), swap meet, and a bbq!

~~~I also have a very cool update~~~
I have a meeting with Future Ford of Concord today to discuss the possibility of having their company sponser future shows hosted by our site! Wish me luck guys because this could be a really great partnership for us [patriot] [Smile]

Good luck. I agree, [patriot] that would be pretty cool

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
fordthunderbird
¯
Member # 6794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordthunderbird  Ford pictures for fordthunderbird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
which farmers insurance theres one right across from the fair grounds or is it the one over by the mall off stoneridge. [patriot]

--------------------
94 t-bird blown tranny and motor
1987 ford f150 blown head gaskets
1997 jetta gl daily driver
http://www.myspace.com/1987fordtruck

Posts: 81 | From: Pleasanton, Ca | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by fordthunderbird:
which farmers insurance theres one right across from the fair grounds or is it the one over by the mall off stoneridge. [patriot]

Its the one closer to the mall. The link to get directions to the show is on page 1 in my first post. Please let me know if its not working for you [patriot]
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe it is on the c/o Valley & Bernal, near the main entrance to the fairgrounds. It should be a busy day for that area due to the Goodguys show this weekend.

Lems

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:
I believe it is on the c/o Valley & Bernal, near the main entrance to the fairgrounds. It should be a busy day for that area due to the Goodguys show this weekend.

Lems

That is the other Farmers parking lot. That is NOT the correct lot. This one is off Koll Center Parkway near the mall. Do not go to the Valley parking lot.

ON EDIT:
Thanks to Fordthunderbird I have realized that the address in the "link to driving directions" will take you to the wrong Farmers parking lot. I cannot believe that I did not catch this before so I apologize and appreciate those who caught it before its too late. Here is the correct address:

11555 Dublin Canyon Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588

(This is the parking lot for the Farmers next to the Stoneridge Mall.)

Please spread the word as soon as you can to those who might not see this post in time.

Thank you [patriot]

[ June 01, 2006, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time is the meet starting?

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
What time is the meet starting?

The meet officially starts at 10am. But the mods and the catering crew will be there as early as 8:30am (well some of us will be there that early) [Razz] Plan to show up anytime between 8:30am and 10am and you should be just fine. Thanks [patriot]
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:

Lems

That is the other Farmers parking lot. That is NOT the correct lot. This one is off Koll Center Parkway near the mall. Do not go to the Valley parking lot.

ON EDIT:
Thanks to Fordthunderbird I have realized that the address in the "link to driving directions" will take you to the wrong Farmers parking lot. I cannot believe that I did not catch this before so I apologize and appreciate those who caught it before its too late. Here is the correct address:

11555 Dublin Canyon Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588

(This is the parking lot for the Farmers next to the Stoneridge Mall.)

Please spread the word as soon as you can to those who might not see this post in time.

Thank you [patriot]

Lauren, I'm glad to see you were the one that was off, I was beginning to doubt my knowledge of the area & my ability to read a map. [Big Grin] I accept your apology [Razz]

Lems [Smile]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com