Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More pics that I forgot to post [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
1SiCV8
¯
Member # 4224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SiCV8  Ford pictures for 1SiCV8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll try to stick around longer, it was pretty cool...I'll have my car looking a lot better by the next meet. (Got plans...naw mean!)
Nice meeting some of yall...

Posts: 123 | From: GreaterBayArea | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
camarokidz28 (but next time no burn outs please)

[Embarrassed] [Frown] i am sorry lauren please forgive me for my lack of consideration for the others!And I apologze too the people who did nt get a chance for thier cars too be photographed!it won't happen again!

Ernesto

Its ok Ernesto, next time just take it easy. I realize that it was hard waiting so long for pictures to be done but next time lets not give the rangers a reason to hate domestic owners k? [Smile] I am still glad that you came out.
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was nice to meet you Lauren. Thanks for doing all the work to organize everything. I was pleasantly surprised at how many cars showed up and the quality of nicely done mustangs was pretty high. It's good to see people taking pride in their cars.

Sorry I didn't stick around, but someone said the cop was starting to write up people and since he was about 50 feet away, I wasn';t about to let him write an essay on my car if you know what I mean.

To the guy that did the burnout that brought the cop back, [Frown]
But I will give you props for coming over here and appologizing to everyone. That was cool of you.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
crazynorwegian
¯
Member # 5000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynorwegian  Ford pictures for crazynorwegian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alright after 4 hours, with photoshop I managed to frankinstine this panorama of what was left of the group after hooters
 -

--------------------
98Gt tripple black Vert

fatal_excepti0n
Member # 3721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatal_excepti0n  Ford pictures for fatal_excepti0n  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I uploaded some pics to yahoo, but I never used it so tell me if it works.

Pics From Today

--------------------
03 Mach 1
95 Thunderbird V8 KIA

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those pics from the pole of all the cars came out pretty good. right on to the dude that got up there. even from there u can see all the sigs on my hood. [Big Grin] and sorry Lauren for takin so long to pick a HOOTERS girl. hardest decision of my life... [dance] had a good time

[ January 17, 2005, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: sic5pointSLOW ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
It was nice to meet you Lauren. Thanks for doing all the work to organize everything. I was pleasantly surprised at how many cars showed up and the quality of nicely done mustangs was pretty high. It's good to see people taking pride in their cars.

Sorry I didn't stick around, but someone said the cop was starting to write up people and since he was about 50 feet away, I wasn';t about to let him write an essay on my car if you know what I mean.

But I will give you props for coming over here and appologizing to everyone. That was cool of you.

There is nothing illegal on your car Kev!!! What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How's the Pleasanton Gym?

Irish

outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MORE PICS from yesterday.....looked like a good turnout to me. Met some cool peeps.

January 16, 2005

[ January 17, 2005, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: outlawd94cobra ]

--------------------
CRYSTAL WHITE 1994 COBRA; TOTALED
RIO RED 1994 COBRA INDY PACE CAR; SOLD(now in VACAVILLE)
(#18 of 1000)
BLACK 2002 GT Vert' AUTO; GONE!

Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by fatal_excepti0n:

Pics From Today

Awesome Pics Eric!!! Thanks for showing up in the mach and sticking it out with me through the whole event.
LOL at the pic of Frank getting harassed by the cop

[patriot]

[ January 17, 2005, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by outlawd94cobra:
MORE PICS from yesterday.....looked like a good turnout to me. Met some cool peeps.

January 16, 2005

Thanks Jay for coming out

Those are cool . I was hoping someone took pics of us sprawled out on the hill

[ January 17, 2005, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by crazynorwegian:
alright after 4 hours, with photoshop I managed to frankinstine this panorama of what was left of the group after hooters
 -

Yes!! Ladies and Gentlemen we have our front cover!!!! That is awesome photoshop!!! Thanks [worship]

As you all can see, this guy deserves alot of credit for this pic
 -

[ January 17, 2005, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
quote:

There is nothing illegal on your car Kev!!! What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Irish

Ha ha -where where you?

Pleasanton is cool as there is a lot of room and more equipment. I worked out at castro Valley on Friday, they sure changed a lot of stuff there

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
quote:

Irish

Ha ha -where where you?

Pleasanton is cool as there is a lot of room and more equipment. I worked out at castro Valley on Friday, they sure changed a lot of stuff there

Ye they Change quite a few things around in CV! Its getting better, more room and more weight!! Its kinda nice having a big cardio room. Now that im trying to lean up, i can finally get on a tread mill. Jerry and I have a new goal. So lots and lots of reps and running!

As far as the lil meet thing. I had a prior appt. I had to learn how to play pool. Taking some pointers for a Pro.

Irish

S2 STALLION
¯
Member # 995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S2 STALLION  Ford pictures for S2 STALLION    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by fatal_excepti0n:

Pics From Today

Awesome Pics Eric!!! Thanks for showing up in the mach and sticking it out with me through the whole event.
LOL at the pic of Frank getting harassed by the cop

[patriot]

i know huh. when i saw that one i laughed [Razz]
Posts: 223 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man those rims look familiar...lol  - [burnout]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Man those rims look familiar...lol  - [burnout]

[patriot] they look better then i expected.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
88GtHatchback
¯
Member # 4778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88GtHatchback  Ford pictures for 88GtHatchback    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres some pics I took. There are about 50 pics and kinda big so it might take a while to load.
http://home.comcast.net/~rckid
http://home.comcast.net/~rckid/page2.html

Posts: 32 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Hey thanks for coming and nice pics!

[ January 19, 2005, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com