Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SpdDevl....

can we get some directions..i have no idea how to get there..im comin from tracy if that helps.

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From tracy. Take 580 west get off on the North Livermore Offramp. Turn left onto North Livermore Ave. Go through 4 lights, you will see albertsons on the right. Pull in. Its next to blockbuster.

For others coming from Oak, SF, Hayward. 580 East into Livermore, Exit North Livermore, run right, follow above directions.

From Fremont, San Jose. Take Hwy. 84 East into Livermore. Turn Left onto Isabel Ave. Follow Isabel to Jack London Blvd. Turn Right. Follow Jack London all the way to Murrieta Blvd. Turn left onto Murrieta. Take Murrieta to Portola Blvd. Turn Right onto Portola. Take Portola down past 3 lights. You will see a bunch of Apartments on the left, after they end you will see Rockhouse Bar and Grill. (Kinda bida big shouldn't be able to miss it. Once you pass that there is a driveway on the left side of the road to enter the Albertsons Parking lot. Turn in. If you over shoot the driveway, the light in front of you is North Livermore Ave. just bust a U and turn into driveway on right. Starbucks is on the right.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue97GT:
SpdDevl....

can we get some directions..i have no idea how to get there..im comin from tracy if that helps.

Certainly,
Starbucks is located at 2050 Portola Ave. in Livermore.

Link to Get There

Let me know if you need more help [patriot]

PS Thank Jon for the more detailed instruction

[ December 30, 2004, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there if its nice out. my car doesnt see the rain or clouds for that much

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill post it on the stallions for ya! [Wink]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope you all have fun cruising on my b day [patriot]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
OhToGeeTee
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
From tracy. Take 580 west get off on the North Livermore Offramp. Turn left onto North Livermore Ave. Go through 4 lights, you will see albertsons on the right. Pull in. Its next to blockbuster.

For others coming from Oak, SF, Hayward. 580 East into Livermore, Exit North Livermore, run right, follow above directions.

How about from Novato? >_>;

quote:
Were gonna head up to the Sacramento Raceway for the Test And Tune.

wanna join us bro? the more the merrier(sp?)?? [Razz]

Hell yeah..count me in bro. All I need is an okay from my pops to leave his store that day.
:
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well for you take 101 to 37 east, 37 east to 80 west (it might be south) to 780 east, 780 to 680 south. 680 south to 580 east, 580 east to North Livermore Ave. follow above directions. That help? [Razz]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Blue97GT
Member # 4241

damn..novato seems like a journey! lol [Razz]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, Jan 8th, I may be able to make it after all! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
-Mo-
¯
Member # 5125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Mo-  Ford pictures for -Mo-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Add me to the list. I'll plan on comming out. Can you give us a quick summary of what you have planned? Time we head off, route, where we plan to go for lunch, leave after lunch or go back to meeting spot, etc. Also I've never been to the track. Is it ok to just come hang out and watch ?

P.S. I can bring my camera to grab shots through out the day.

-Mo

--------------------
-------
'92 5.0 GT
-------

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I plan on going. I will have the headwork done after this event-hope it doesn't rain

Might have another car or two with me.

[ January 01, 2005, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: aslowdodge ]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in also.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra04:
I'm in also.

Whats up Rick. I met you at dynolabs a few weeks ago. i have the redfire 04 Cobra. So did the dealership get your car fixed?
OhToGeeTee
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Well for you take 101 to 37 east, 37 east to 80 west (it might be south) to 780 east, 780 to 680 south. 680 south to 580 east, 580 east to North Livermore Ave. follow above directions. That help? [Razz]

Thanks for giving me the directions. But, I won't need them.

My dad won't give me that day off. He has a business meeting that day, so I have to manage his store while he's gone.

Sorry ya'll. Wish I could be there with you.

[ January 01, 2005, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: OhToGeeTee ]

:
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Well that sucks, but there will be another meet in Feb. too.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

GT_R
¯
Member # 4941

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for GT_R  Ford pictures for GT_R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down [dance]

[ January 02, 2005, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: GT_R ]

--------------------
--Bottle not required--

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra04:
I'm in also.

Whats up Rick. I met you at dynolabs a few weeks ago. i have the redfire 04 Cobra. So did the dealership get your car fixed?
Hey, what's up? Yeah, SVT picked up the tab...basically no ?'s asked. The dude asked if there was a chip swap and that was it. I was very pleasantly suprised. In fact they said it looked like a faulty valve spring on their end. Should be done mon/tue. They gave me a rental car free of charge, also. Very happy with the customer service. KB will be going on this week/should be ready for next weekend cruise. Are ya gonna make it?

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by -Mo-:
Add me to the list. I'll plan on comming out. Can you give us a quick summary of what you have planned? Time we head off, route, where we plan to go for lunch, leave after lunch or go back to meeting spot, etc. Also I've never been to the track. Is it ok to just come hang out and watch ?

P.S. I can bring my camera to grab shots through out the day.

-Mo

Hello Mo,
Thank you and everyone else for showing all your active support for my cruise. Per requests I have been getting from members, the itinerary is as follows:
1000 Meeting for everyone at Starbucks
1100 Depart for cruise
1100-1200 Cruise in the Livermore Hills to Del Val(maps and directions will be distributed at Starbucks)
1200-1300 Arrive at picture location. Pictures to be taken of all cars that want to be in the 2005 calendar
1300 Depart for route that leads into Dublin
1400 Arrive at Hooters for lunch
1400-1500 Lunch at Hooters
1500 Depart back to Livermore Starbucks or head off to sac raceway (this is subject to change based on who is going to sac, who is going home, and who left their cars at Starbucks)

Please note, all times are estimates and will vary based on how long pictures take, cars in the cruise, and how fast (or slow) people eat. [Smile] This is just a rough draft of what is to take place next weekend.
For the calendar, I will have a photographer out, that will be taking pictures of any and all domestic cars that want a 2005 calendar with their car in it. The plan is, after all pictures have been developed, participants in the cruise will have a chance to pick and choose which cars they want in their own personalized calendar. I will need to have a volunteer host the pictures on their site so everyone has access to viewing them and then send me their requests via private message through cafords or my email address: lilsatrn@aol.com

Any other questions, please don't hestitate to inquire. Thank you again to the caford mods and everyone else that has showed support in making this cruise come alive. [patriot] See you all next weekend. Keep the RSVP's coming!

Blue97GT
Member # 4241

quick question lauren..

were departing for Sac at 3pm? but TNT is only from 12pm-4pm?

maybe we should kick it..take pictures...have lunch...chat..and maybe next time we can set up a cruise to sac??

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The plan to go to sac was not originally part of this meet. It was supposed to be for me and BlkPina to go up there and test out our cars for kicks. Do not worry about sac at this time. It is not part of this meet and will not affect the time schedule I have described above. Thanks [patriot]
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

oh sorry. [Frown]

i was jus checkin...cause if you and blkpina were gonna head up there i was gonna tag along...if thats okay w/you

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
oh sorry. [Frown]

i was jus checkin...cause if you and blkpina were gonna head up there i was gonna tag along...if thats okay w/you

If it does not happen this coming weekend, we will go up there some other time and you are more than welcome to tag along with us. What I meant is that it is not important if we miss test n' tune this weekend. There are always other days.
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

oh okay...it sounded a bit different at first! thought you got mad or somethin for me mentioning that...

anyways, as for the cruise...ill be there playa! [Razz] LOL

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
oh sorry. [Frown]

chances are great that it won't happen looking at the extended forecast and outside our windows [Frown] if it rains we'll let you know when we're going [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com