Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED!!! JANUARY 16TH MEET AND CRUISE
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
forcast for the week said no rain...

so if it rains cruise is off too? what about lunch?

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you sure? i just checked weather.com and it said it'll rain every day this week except for tuesday [Confused]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlkPina:
you sure? i just checked weather.com and it said it'll rain every day this week except for tuesday [Confused]

yeah, i was just watching the weather channel and it said rain for the whole week! [Frown] [Confused]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

5.0ford
¯
Member # 3962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0ford  Ford pictures for 5.0ford    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this cruise sounds like its gona be sick. ima try to make it out but im not sure bc im feelin a bit under the weather rite now. ill post later in the week if im a definite yes or no

--------------------
1993 Hatchback - mac cai, bbk full length headers, underdrive pulleys, 3.55's

Post Whore's Anonymous! coming to a thread near u.

Posts: 829 | From: milpitas/san diego | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The weather forcecast is predicting rain for Monday-Friday but I am hoping that is will not extend into the weekend. Dont worry guys, I will post what the weather will be for saturday on friday night so everyone will know if the cruise will still happen or not. Leave the worry to me guys and please just drive safe on these slick roads [patriot]

EDIT: It has also come to my attention that there has been some recent drama associated with my cruise on other forums. As much as I appreciate the efforts of some of you to try and gain more support for this event, I ask it to be non-trash talking and drama free. If there are people who have things to say about cafords that you do not agree with, please leave them to their thoughts and let it go. I want this to be a positive experience for all, and it would upset me if that were ruined because of online trash talk. Respect what I am trying to do here and further my hard work, not make more of it. Thanks guys [patriot]

[ January 02, 2005, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea....you probably saw my post then...in general talk.

i had to let it go. it pissed me off!!

well..its over with so lets make the best of it and everyone have fun on saturday!

well...if it doesnt rain.

oh lauren...

my cousin in his 01GT and my friend in his 96 Saleen are comin for sure!

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i should be goin out there wit GT_R..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its ok Glenn and 89FakeSnake see you at the show. Thanks [patriot]
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
The weather forcecast is predicting rain for Monday-Friday but I am hoping that is will not extend into the weekend. Dont worry guys, I will post what the weather will be for saturday on friday night so everyone will know if the cruise will still happen or not. Leave the worry to me guys and please just drive safe on these slick roads [patriot]

EDIT: It has also come to my attention that there has been some recent drama associated with my cruise on other forums. As much as I appreciate the efforts of some of you to try and gain more support for this event, I ask it to be non-trash talking and drama free. If there are people who have things to say about cafords that you do not agree with, please leave them to their thoughts and let it go. I want this to be a positive experience for all, and it would upset me if that were ruined because of online trash talk. Respect what I am trying to do here and further my hard work, not make more of it. Thanks guys [patriot]

Exactly. Let's all have a good time and the rest will speak for itself. This is gonna be a killer "winter" cruise if weather cooperates. Everyone do som kind of sundance this week. [dance] Parker, hit me up later this week so we can hook up...you guys are all comin' to my neck of the woods.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:

Awww shit!! [dance] [burnout]
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i may be going in the fobra r. it's a toss up between paintballing and cruising. both are expensive, lol.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
i may be going in the fobra r. it's a toss up between paintballing and cruising. both are expensive, lol.

Aww come with us instead...You can be in a calendar with the rest of us instead of bruised, eating paint [Wink]
ThePhantom
¯
Member # 252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePhantom  Ford pictures for ThePhantom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since my L may be sold shortly and providing the I-5 is clear of snow, I'll make the trek up there! Which Starbucks are you guys meeting at?

--------------------
02 Slammed Lightning Show Truck
02 AccordV6EX-Daily Driver

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by ThePhantom:
Since my L may be sold shortly and providing the I-5 is clear of snow, I'll make the trek up there! Which Starbucks are you guys meeting at?

Wow that would be awesome! Starbucks in Livermore is the designated meeting location. Address is 2050 Portola Ave. Livermore, CA

Hope to see you there! Let me know for sure if you can make it before Saturday so I can add you to the list.

*CARYN*
¯
Member # 5016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *CARYN*  Ford pictures for *CARYN*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry ya'll I won't be able to make it I have to work on Saturday. I wish I could go. Definately I will try and be at the next meet.

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT White w/ red interior

Come and see me on MySpace.....

http://i.myspace.com/05/96/46950/384429_m.JPG

2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i should have at least 1 of my friend with me in his 67stang, but no one from norcal wants to go, LOL... [Roll Eyes] lets do the no rain dance [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] .....

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
illl go ... [patriot]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
S331saleen
¯
Member # 1886

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S331saleen  Ford pictures for S331saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will try to bring da boys. [patriot]
ThePhantom
¯
Member # 252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePhantom  Ford pictures for ThePhantom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Assuming there is no snow on the I-5, I'm there. We'll likely leave Friday night and stay at my inlaws' place in Monterey. I'll head up to Livermore Saturday morning.

--------------------
02 Slammed Lightning Show Truck
02 AccordV6EX-Daily Driver

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by ThePhantom:
Assuming there is no snow on the I-5, I'm there. We'll likely leave Friday night and stay at my inlaws' place in Monterey. I'll head up to Livermore Saturday morning.

I am in awe that you will be driving all the way here to attend my cruise. Have a safe drive up and I will look forward to meeting you and your car here. Thanks much [patriot]

EDIT: For everyone else who has shown so much active support and interest thus far, thank you so much. This is sounding more and more like its going to be a fun affair. Keep the RSVP's coming so I can continue to update the cruise list. Thanks guys!

[ January 04, 2005, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: SpdDevl ]

Midnight5.0
¯
Member # 597

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midnight5.0  Ford pictures for Midnight5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be able to make it - if the dyno gets done in time i'll have the cobra.

--------------------
2013 White Ford Raptor S/C
2012 BMW 335i
2006 Corvette Z06 - sold
1999 White Cobra Vert - Sold

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by Midnight5.0:
I'll be able to make it - if the dyno gets done in time i'll have the cobra.

Hopefully you can make it. I have some old San Ramon friends going who know you that would love to chat with ya again about the cobra
Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count Me in too, Ill be there.

Robert

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Great Robert See you there!
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone wanna let me shotgun with them? I won't have my car back in time [Frown]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com