Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Half Moon Bay show and cruise Sep 27th (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Half Moon Bay show and cruise Sep 27th
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks riored had a nice time let me know if you ever want to roll out or get together my stang buddies and me are always looking for something to do. later, shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
btw....who had the black drop saleen/cobra in fremont? I'm not big on drops, but my utmost respect goes out to that thing. Such an amazing car. [worship]

Thanks for the comment [worship] I appreciate it.
Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brian:

Chili's in fremont. We could not find the one in los gatos.

Damn I literally live right down the street from there!... [BS flag] [Wink]

[ September 27, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
Me and my friend had fun just wish everyone couldve stayed together and it wasnt so confusing but overall great time [Big Grin]

were you the girl in the white 95 gt behind me??
Yep [Big Grin]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
Me and my friend had fun just wish everyone couldve stayed together and it wasnt so confusing but overall great time [Big Grin]

were you the girl that got the ticket for tint in HMB?. You drove by me getting on 85 were everyone started going different directions. I wasn't sure who to follow because I wasn't sure who was going home and who was going to Chili's

At Alice's I could have swore Brian said Chili's in Los Gatos. Then when we got to Saratoga and went towards san jose on saratoga Rd opposite direction of Los Gatos. Then when they got on 85 and the group got split up again I had no idea where they had changed plans to and everyone was scattered.

Drove for a while and met up with the 2nd red supra so we just went to a brewery and ate. Interesting guy-he has many streetracing stories at 150,mph
[Eek!]

Yea thats my third one [Frown] N e ways when I got on the freeway I didnt see ne one and some chevy guy [Big Grin] kept telling me go one way then another so we spent a half hour driving back and forth and said f it [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bao Tran  Ford pictures for Bao Tran    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Redsupra400hp:
you guys have bad ass mustangs
[Eek!] [Eek!]
love the sound [Eek!] [worship]

i know u like mustang true dual pipes.
BTW i tried to follow the two girls in the white mustang but they were going too fast and i am on probation. I can't keep up with them. So my bro and i got lost. We then went to AMC theater to watch the Run Down.
Thanks, Brian. I had a great time today even i was scared to dead when we got caught on the San Mateo Bridge
[Big Grin]
PS: i would like to say thank to whoever paid the fee for us at the San Mateo bridge. That's very nice. Thanks again.

[ September 28, 2003, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Bao Tran ]

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
Cobra R front bumper and spoiler.
Mac 0/R H pipe with Magnapack catback.
3.73 Gear

CAFORDS_LOVER
Member # 3329

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for CAFORDS_LOVER  Ford pictures for CAFORDS_LOVER        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
drove all the way from monterey, went and got food and while we were gone you guys all leave..... I didn't have the courage to say "Hey guys, we got food coming, wait three minutes longer", and I didn't have the courage to privately contact you guys about this mix-up. Furthermore, I didn't have the courage to make a real account on here and reveal my true identity. THANKS ALOT CA FORDS FOR A GREAT CRUISE! Next time I'll try to be more couragous and use my tounge to speak instead of my keyboard.

[ September 28, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CAFORDSHATER:
drove all the way from monterey, went and got food and while we were gone you guys all leave WHAT THE FUCK. That was pretty shitty. THANKS ALOT CA FORDS YOU GUYS SUCK!

sniffle sniffle.....go away. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
yeah the stolen car routine has been used one too many times on my friends and I in the past. Leaving the toll both was the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Hell, between that blue gt, and brian rollin hard, and everyone else layin them down, I'm suprised more didn't come of it. Oh well...all in good fun I guess.

Thanks to wendi for calling me with the warning ahead of time, because chances are I wouldn't be typing here right now with the plans I had [Razz]

Btw...thanks to all you guys for talking to me [Roll Eyes] ......lmfao....I know I left for a while and rode bikes, but DAMN! No need for the looks in fremont *cough* Jon, brian *cough* [Big Grin]

Yeah, Jack, big ups to you on saying hi also. I didn't realize that was you. Remember we haven't met more than, um once. So no problem HI. and shame you bounced you missed a good cruise.
Whatever bro, it doesn't really matter...it's a joke homie. At any rate, I did say hi. David and I walked right up to you in fremont. I looked right at you, sad whats up, you looked at me, and kept on talking. Lol....I thought it was funny, so dont worry about it bro.

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N e ways when I got on the freeway I didnt see ne one and some chevy guy [Big Grin] kept telling me go one way then another so we spent a half hour driving back and forth and said f it [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

whatever limo tint?! [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
drove all the way from monterey, went and got food and while we were gone you guys all leave WHAT THE FUCK. That was pretty shitty. THANKS ALOT CA FORDS YOU GUYS SUCK!

Guess we can't make everyone happy. [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So why were you pulled over Brian?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

92CamaroZ28
¯
Member # 1347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92CamaroZ28  Ford pictures for 92CamaroZ28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi Bao
nice meeting you [Big Grin]
[patriot]
your car looks very nice [Eek!] [Cool]

][/QUOTE]i know u like mustang true dual pipes.
BTW i tried to follow the two girls in the white mustang but they were going too fast and i am on probation. I can't keep up with them. So my bro and i got lost. We then went to AMC theater to watch the Run Down.
Thanks, Brian. I had a great time today even i was scared to dead when we got caught on the San Mateo Bridge
[Big Grin]
PS: i would like to say thank to whoever paid the fee for us at the San Mateo bridge. That's very nice. Thanks again. [/QB][/QUOTE]

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

yes for sure!!!! i had a 20 out to pay for the people behind me, and the lady waved me threw saying someone already payed!

Random acts of kindness should be exposed. That was cool to whoever payed. I owe you one. [patriot]

--------------------

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by VortechSaleen:
quote:
btw....who had the black drop saleen/cobra in fremont? I'm not big on drops, but my utmost respect goes out to that thing. Such an amazing car. [worship]

Thanks for the comment [worship] I appreciate it.
wait...didn't you used to have a newer white blown saleen with some chrome wheels as well? If you do...I fucking hate you. [patriot]

[ September 28, 2003, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
quote:

Yeah, that was pretty fuckin messed up. we drove up from monterey, an we're all starvin, so we go get food, and as we're waitin for the last guy to get his food, you guys leave. You knew we where there, we met you at the gas station and at the meet! Its not like we went to get a 3 course meal, we were hungry and needed to eat something. I just think you coulda waited 7 or 8 minutes more. Every cruise I've been on with you guys has always started later for some reason or another, and its not a big deal. So for you guys to straight leave us is just fucked up.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yes for sure!!!! i had a 20 out to pay for the people behind me, and the lady waved me threw saying someone already payed!

Random acts of kindness should be exposed. That was cool to whoever payed. I owe you one. [patriot]

That was cool of the person to pay for a bunch of people. That's a CAFORDS_LOVER right there
[worship] [patriot]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MaddDmin99:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, that was pretty fuckin messed up. we drove up from monterey, an we're all starvin, so we go get food, and as we're waitin for the last guy to get his food, you guys leave. You knew we where there, we met you at the gas station and at the meet! Its not like we went to get a 3 course meal, we were hungry and needed to eat something. I just think you coulda waited 7 or 8 minutes more. Every cruise I've been on with you guys has always started later for some reason or another, and its not a big deal. So for you guys to straight leave us is just fucked up.
I had no idea you guys where over there. No one told me shit. We decided that we were going to stop half way through the cruise at Alices.
Sorry for the misconception.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
CLAUS
¯
Member # 2069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLAUS  Ford pictures for CLAUS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see the cars out there.

Sawson way to NOT take a picture of the most impressive engine at the show. But that's cool because at least you got a picture of all the factory GTs and Cobras from multiple angles. [Eek!]

Shaun, no problem on getting there way to early with you, it was a fun ride home through sharp park road.

[ September 29, 2003, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: CLAUS ]

--------------------
New License Plate Frame:

IF MY MUSTANG WON'T BEAT YOU
NORMAN'S WILL!!

special thanks: Chris Molinari

Posts: 156 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
jr5.0
¯
Member # 399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jr5.0  Ford pictures for jr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam i missed it. oh well in the middle of my 5 speed conversion so i have to be at the next one for sure.

[ September 28, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: jr5.0 ]

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I had no idea you guys where over there. No one told me shit. We decided that we were going to stop half way through the cruise at Alices.

shit happens i guess. we still had a good day, but we do wish we had gone with you guys. confusion can be a asskicker. oh well...the past is the past, and next time is in the future. did anything bad happen to you guys on the cruise? hope not... i will post the pics of the event shortly.

-marek

[ September 28, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

shit happens i guess. we still had a good day, but we do wish we had gone with you guys. confusion can be a asskicker. oh well...the past is the past, and next time is in the future. did anything bad happen to you guys on the cruise? hope not... i will post the pics of the event shortly.

-marek

Yeah thats true, no sense in bein mad about it. Oh, Brian, dude, I said HI to you man! Haha.

--------------------
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

CLAUS
¯
Member # 2069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLAUS  Ford pictures for CLAUS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guessing you guys were the ten or so cars in the far corner. Same thing happened to us, but we didn't want to go on the cruise anyways, but no one knew that. You guys have some organizing to do! If not, you loose participants.

--------------------
New License Plate Frame:

IF MY MUSTANG WON'T BEAT YOU
NORMAN'S WILL!!

special thanks: Chris Molinari

Posts: 156 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well it is unfortunate that you guys got left behind-but I think you need to look at the whole situation. Could Brian have been a little more thorough in making sure everyone was ready to leave? Sure-in hindsight. I'm sure after this he will.

The big thing is that you seem to take it personally as if Brian went out of his way to sneak off without you guys and that is not the case. If he did, I could see being very angry. But in this case it was just an oversite that will be made sure the same mistake is not made twice. So yes it was unfortunate for you guess, but keep in mind it wasn't intentional.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
Well it is unfortunate that you guys got left behind-but I think you need to look at the whole situation. Could Brian have been a little more thorough in making sure everyone was ready to leave? Sure-in hindsight. I'm sure after this he will.

The big thing is that you seem to take it personally as if Brian went out of his way to sneak off without you guys and that is not the case. If he did, I could see being very angry. But in this case it was just an oversite that will be made sure the same mistake is not made twice. So yes it was unfortunate for you guess, but keep in mind it wasn't intentional.

Totally. [patriot]

--------------------
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com