Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Half Moon Bay show and cruise Sep 27th (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Half Moon Bay show and cruise Sep 27th
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah the stolen car routine has been used one too many times on my friends and I in the past. Leaving the toll both was the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Hell, between that blue gt, and brian rollin hard, and everyone else layin them down, I'm suprised more didn't come of it. Oh well...all in good fun I guess.

Thanks to wendi for calling me with the warning ahead of time, because chances are I wouldn't be typing here right now with the plans I had [Razz]

Btw...thanks to all you guys for talking to me [Roll Eyes] ......lmfao....I know I left for a while and rode bikes, but DAMN! No need for the looks in fremont *cough* Jon, brian *cough* [Big Grin]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WE got lost in the mix on the freeway we didn't know where the fuck they went so I headed back to Fremont.
Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, i had a fun! next time i'll bring regular sized tires in the front(i had on the 15x3) [Mad] ) i could'nt take the turns like everyone did! [Eek!] i am glad i met you people,its always neat too match the faces of the names from the board! cannot wait too se some pics though! [burnout]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
btw....who had the black drop saleen/cobra in fremont? I'm not big on drops, but my utmost respect goes out to that thing. Such an amazing car. [worship]

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
btw....who had the black drop saleen/cobra in fremont? I'm not big on drops, but my utmost respect goes out to that thing. Such an amazing car. [worship]

yep,yep! [worship]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and my friend had fun just wish everyone couldve stayed together and it wasnt so confusing but overall great time [Big Grin]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
Me and my friend had fun just wish everyone couldve stayed together and it wasnt so confusing but overall great time [Big Grin]

were you the girl in the white 95 gt behind me??

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
yeah the stolen car routine has been used one too many times on my friends and I in the past. Leaving the toll both was the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Hell, between that blue gt, and brian rollin hard, and everyone else layin them down, I'm suprised more didn't come of it. Oh well...all in good fun I guess.

Thanks to wendi for calling me with the warning ahead of time, because chances are I wouldn't be typing here right now with the plans I had [Razz]

Btw...thanks to all you guys for talking to me [Roll Eyes] ......lmfao....I know I left for a while and rode bikes, but DAMN! No need for the looks in fremont *cough* Jon, brian *cough* [Big Grin]

Yeah, Jack, big ups to you on saying hi also. I didn't realize that was you. Remember we haven't met more than, um once. So no problem HI. and shame you bounced you missed a good cruise.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to say thanks to rob, michelle, chris,joe, and rioredgt or i would havebeen out there by myself for two hours. [Big Grin]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

392rebel65
¯
Member # 3305

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 392rebel65  Ford pictures for 392rebel65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya well, im glad i left early because a bolt on my front discs sheered off [Embarrassed] !!! but im really glad i met people it was really a fun time even though i fully needed my jacket!
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

were you the girl that got the ticket for tint in HMB?. You drove by me getting on 85 were everyone started going different directions. I wasn't sure who to follow because I wasn't sure who was going home and who was going to Chili's

At Alice's I could have swore Brian said Chili's in Los Gatos. Then when we got to Saratoga and went towards san jose on saratoga Rd opposite direction of Los Gatos. Then when they got on 85 and the group got split up again I had no idea where they had changed plans to and everyone was scattered.

Drove for a while and met up with the 2nd red supra so we just went to a brewery and ate. Interesting guy-he has many streetracing stories at 150,mph
[Eek!]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So everyone got lost? I am glad i didn't go i would have gotten lost and would have still be trying to get home right now LOL (unless i brought my GPS with me)

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Teddy Tiger
¯
Member # 2473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teddy Tiger  Ford pictures for Teddy Tiger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
where'd everyone go after that left turn in saratoga? some people jumper on too 85 nth, and thats the last i saw of everyone! [Frown] [Mad] . one dude told me that they were going too chilis in los gatos?! [Confused]

Yeah, I followed 9Cobra8 and Nick in the lead, the black Cobra 'vert and the silver GT, and realized we were going the wrong way. I saw everyone else heading south 280?? and I couldn't find any Los Gatos Chili's...I gave up finally around 4:00pm and headed back up to Milpitas to watch 'The Rundown' with The Rock.

Oh well, maybe by the next meet, I'll have a cell phone with Try2Paz's phone number in it.

Teddy / Nick

--------------------
2008 Mustang GT 'Premium'
Vista Blue Metallic
Interior Upgrade, Comfort Group
Charcoal Leather Interior
Shaker 500 Stereo

Posts: 167 | From: Lafayette, California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everyone for coming out and cruising. Sorry for the confusion afterwards. Once we left the hills the cruise was effectively over and people broke out in different groups to eat lunch, so you guys didn't miss anything.

Here are some pictures:

http://www.californiafords.com/images/shows/09_27_03

RioredGT
¯
Member # 2300

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RioredGT  Ford pictures for RioredGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just wanted to say thanks to rob, michelle, chris,joe, and rioredgt or i would havebeen out there by myself for two hours.
Yeah, thanks to you guys too, my brother and I probably wouldn't have had as much fun if we hadn't rolled up there together. It was nice meeting you and Rob and his lady.
You can see some pics I took here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32d39614540

Hey Shaun, I took out whatever pics I had of just your car since I know how tired you are of seeing it on the web [Wink]

Teddy Tiger
¯
Member # 2473

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Teddy Tiger  Ford pictures for Teddy Tiger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still had a blast of a time today! It was hilarious, but also a little scary, watching the CHP on 92 running the traffic break to pull a bunch of y'all over.

Plus, I thought I was gonna have to give up this morning. On our way from Fremont to the San Mateo bridge, I got stuck in a 'wolf pack' of cars on the freeway, and saw everyone getting off on Durham, I thought I was screwed, so I went one exit up to Mission, over to 880 North and hauled ass up the freeway. I passed Auto Mall, didn't see anyone, so I figured I'd go up to 92 and wait at Clawiter. Sure enough, about 5 minutes after I got there, I saw everyone rolling down the freeway, so I was saved. [Smile]

I should have brought my FRS Radios, but I had no time, this morning, too, I locked my keys in my car. [Razz] so I had to hurry to meet my buddy.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun, maybe Brian can hold the next Show & Shine back at Dave & Buster's?

Nick / Teddy

--------------------
2008 Mustang GT 'Premium'
Vista Blue Metallic
Interior Upgrade, Comfort Group
Charcoal Leather Interior
Shaker 500 Stereo

Posts: 167 | From: Lafayette, California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RioredGT:
quote:
Just wanted to say thanks to rob, michelle, chris,joe, and rioredgt or i would havebeen out there by myself for two hours.
Yeah, thanks to you guys too, my brother and I probably wouldn't have had as much fun if we hadn't rolled up there together. It was nice meeting you and Rob and his lady.
You can see some pics I took here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32d39614540

Hey Shaun, I took out whatever pics I had of just your car since I know how tired you are of seeing it on the web [Wink]

Thank you for posting the pictures. Hopefully you guys will be out on the 19th for the last one of the year.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
92CamaroZ28
¯
Member # 1347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92CamaroZ28  Ford pictures for 92CamaroZ28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys have bad ass mustangs
[Eek!] [Eek!]
love the sound [Eek!] [worship]

92CamaroZ28
¯
Member # 1347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92CamaroZ28  Ford pictures for 92CamaroZ28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car
[Eek!] [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
quote:

were you the girl that got the ticket for tint in HMB?. You drove by me getting on 85 were everyone started going different directions. I wasn't sure who to follow because I wasn't sure who was going home and who was going to Chili's

At Alice's I could have swore Brian said Chili's in Los Gatos. Then when we got to Saratoga and went towards san jose on saratoga Rd opposite direction of Los Gatos. Then when they got on 85 and the group got split up again I had no idea where they had changed plans to and everyone was scattered.

Drove for a while and met up with the 2nd red supra so we just went to a brewery and ate. Interesting guy-he has many streetracing stories at 150,mph
[Eek!]

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Thank you for posting the pictures. Hopefully you guys will be out on the 19th for the last one of the year. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Brian where the hell did you guys take off too?

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of the best cruises I've driven in a long time. The cruise back home to Pacifica felt like a roller coster ride as I practically had Sky line blvd to my self. Thanks to every one who made the cruise possible. [burnout]  -

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cobraracer46:
[QB] One of the best cruises I've driven in a long time. The cruise back home to Pacifica felt like a roller coster ride as I practically had Sky line blvd to my self. Thanks to every one who made the cruise possible. [burnout] [img] www.cafords.com/images/show/09_27_03/dsc05215.jpg [/img]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

any one know what was up with the black Corvette convertible trying to pass up every one on Sky line blvd?

--------------------

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That Pantera was really nice. Looks like a little bit more work to finish up and it will be pretty awesome. Too bad he picked up a nail tho

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:

Thank you for posting the pictures. Hopefully you guys will be out on the 19th for the last one of the year. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Brian where the hell did you guys take off too? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Chili's in fremont. We could not find the one in los gatos.

At the fosters meet, we will post where we will be eating at. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com