Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » anyone near daly city/san francisco (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: anyone near daly city/san francisco
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
definetely NO parking at the city one, just eating....
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueV6stang:
definetely NO parking at the city one, just eating....

[Big Grin] I got parking right infront of the door at In-n-Out in SF...no one was there. All I had to do was go on X-mas eve. That was THE only time I ever saw that whole part of the street empty.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BLUE50, you've probably already mentioned this somewhere along the way, but where do you live? You car is SWEET.
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn when I get my car back I have to come and kick it with yall.
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Sounds good......wheres your car? hehe
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His car is sitting there becoming good friends with duct tape.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris_67_SC_408:
His car is sitting there becoming good friends with duct tape.

it may not look pretty but the damn thing runs LOL, lets go out and race right now at this very moment.
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're my first victim in SF city limits, you know that right?
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

anyone down for IN AND OUT tomorrow night around 9:30???? not gunna go though if only like 2 people are showing up (like last time).... Can ANYONE make it out just for a bit??
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BlueV6, thanks. Im from San Mateo.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, here's the latest In N Out report LOL!!!:

I went there last night, packed as hell and slower than molasses. Only 1 ricer which I was shocked, quite a few stangs and the Johnny and Lance Tran brothers (you know from the Fast and the Furious) on motorcycles. They both had the same motorcycle and wearing the same outfit. So you know what I was thinking but I won't put it here. So that's the latest. Keeping ya'll posted LOL!!!!

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone headin' to In N Out tonight?
No Name
¯
Member # 717

Or where are people heading tonight? I seriously need to get out the house tonight.
93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down to go out 2nite. I live in San bruno so im usually all over the penninsula, let me know where you guys will be and ill come meet you guys. Late, ken

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

i'm going to in n out in about an hour

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Have fun for me. The cop presence was too much for me on Friday. And while cruising around today they drove by me real slow checking me out. I think I will stay in tonight and head there maybe Saturday afternoon to chill.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com