Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » anyone near daly city/san francisco (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: anyone near daly city/san francisco
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You fuckers are lucky all you got was whining, next time everyone stands there dilly dallying aruond while i'm that hungry, I won't be so nice.

And did they or did they not follow you out of there, just like I said they would?

I hope I get to see that hot chick with the short (about to her shoulders) redish brown hair again, I bet she's easy.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another place where the rice rockets seem to gather is Malibu Grand Prix in Redwood City.
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey michelle that would explain why some showed up when we drove out to seaport. what a bunch of fucking dildos, i swear to god that was some of the lamest shit i've seen in a while.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was all bad...
Ricer #1 "hey uncle ben's wanna park in front of these primer loud fast cars?"
Ricer #2 "Sure rice-a-roni, lets just block the lane."

Grrrrr!!!! So rude, it's called waiting your turn!!!

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

next time we'll drive into malibu and tell them they're not welcome to come racing with us so they need to keep their malibu grand prix cars in the parking lot.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If i were to take a call for people who would be interested in meeting down there tomorrow or saturday night, who would wanna hook up and grab some food and show the cars for a while? just curious
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

hopefully i'll be working on my car most of friday, saturday there is usually a parking lot "car show" at mcdonalds in milbrea next to kragen on the south bound side of el camino just north of milbrea ave. Look for the annoying people around 20 years old, that's us.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehe got it
No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd go there. I don't do anything on the weekends anyway.
No Name
¯
Member # 717

By the way I'll be cruising out to Westlake later on some I'm gonna drive by IN N OUT and see how much Uncle Ben's and Minute Rice is there.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

ok im pretty sure ill be kickin it out there tommorrow night, MAYBE tonight too.....my parents are gone for the weekend [dance] [dance] [dance] , so im not sure which plan of action ill be taking yet......(it all depends on when my drunken stupor begins, hehehe).

ill have more info later into today though...i think it would be really cool if as many of us could met up for a bit

No Name
¯
Member # 717

I'm in the Frisco so I'm only about 15 minutes away. I should park across the street from the Cow Palace tomorrow and take pic if the import shopping carts going in there with their giant enormous wings. Like this guy that lives 3 blocks from me. I'm surprised the car stays on the ground when he drives it. The wing is huge.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

hehehe, yah its kind of like watching top gun....your just waiting for the afterburner to come out of the exhaust and for them to just take off, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i never knew rice could fly! anyway, wouldnt that make them a UFO, so we could shoot them down, right? [patriot]
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueV6stang:
hehehe, yah its kind of like watching top gun....your just waiting for the afterburner to come out of the exhaust and for them to just take off, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i never knew rice could fly! anyway, wouldnt that make them a UFO, so we could shoot them down, right? [patriot]

Yea...the ones that have the neon lighting are the ones that fly. I think they have to have that for flight. If you see one with neons just shoot, it's a UFO in disguise.

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

HAHAHA, yeah i think you got it....

Idea, [dance]
maybe we should develop an anti-rice weapon for uncle sam [patriot]

oh ya, thats what our cars are for

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Flying neon rice, coming in at 60 degrees 09ner LOL!!!!
No Name
¯
Member # 717

And the funny part of it is they think their cars look so cool when they actually look pretty stupid.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

"presenting RICE RADAR!" "Now you can detect rice within a 1 mile radius of your position!"

Thats what im gonna invent

[ April 05, 2002: Message edited by: BlueV6stang ]

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Along with the Rice Radar invention make sure it will pick up the fart cannon vibrations within that radius too LOL!!! I'm gonna head out there in about an hour. I should go there tonight, get some grub and tease them.
Teflon
¯
Member # 1100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teflon  Ford pictures for Teflon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll swing through tonite and probably tomorrow...
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

nah nah you guys got it all wrong, the wing is for downforce to stick them to the road when they're doing 342mph down 280.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

hahaha, i forgot to share my story. Yesterday i pulled up to a Integra with "Type R" stickers all over it, so i roll down my window and me and my friend are like "hey hey" to get the guys attention, then he rolls down his and i go "whats the deal with the type r, whats special about it?" Then he goes "uhm, uhm, well it has 195 horsepowa (not spelled wrong, thats just how he said it, hehe), and, it, it is a lot lighta." Then i go "so is the Type R the real model or did you just put the stickers all over it?" Then he goes "no its the real model." then we were just like "oh, ok," as i rolled up my window and we started laughing are asses off, hehe.

anyway, ill probably be swingin by in and out tomorrow but if no ones up to anything tonight well maybe we can kick it.

No Name
¯
Member # 717

A wanna be wanting to be. Most likely he's just put the stickers all over it.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

teflon check your pm's i sent you one yesterday or something...
Teflon
¯
Member # 1100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teflon  Ford pictures for Teflon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seem to have issues logging in to check messages/ change profile etc... but let me know what time and I'll be there.. white z28 convt keep ya eyes open =]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com