Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » anyone near daly city/san francisco (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: anyone near daly city/san francisco
No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just came from Westlake and it's turned into a rice convention. I heading to IN N OUT at 8:30. Let's see what's out there.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
naughty, how was it?

-------

Ok, tomorrow, Saturday, who wants to meet at In & out at 8:30-9'ish? Im down to go....

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tttt..........

BTW: TEFLON, the who logging in problem and all that, just do this....

Click login. Put in your user name and password then hit enter. When it brings you to the next page that says something like "now taking you to this page (then theres a link)." right click that ling and click "open link in new window," then that new window will bring you logged in.

Anyway, for anyone that wants to join me, i will be heading to IN & OUT burger at 9:00. I usually go around 9:30-10:30'ish, and there is always ricers there at that time. Even if there is not a lot of "rice-a-roni" to eat up, we can all grab a burger and just play with our cars for a little . Either way, it will be fun [dance]

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: BlueV6stang ]

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: BlueV6stang ]

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
\is goin on.

[ 2014-08-08, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: PeNiNsula302 ]

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Blue, it wasn't too bad. I went to Monterey today and on the way back one of them long grain rice was tempting me. Same thing happened last night in Westlake, little ricer looks at my car like it ain't shit but smoked him as the light turned green.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

naughty, you coming tonight?

btw do you have a v6 or v8 naughty?

No Name
¯
Member # 717

It's a V6. To where, IN N OUT?
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

yup in and out 9pm 2night, come if u want
No Name
¯
Member # 717

I might make it out. Still trying to chill from an almost mishap today.
No Name
¯
Member # 717

IM if you want through AOL: MustangMami00 or Yahoo: NaughtyStang00 and I'll tell you what happened.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Well we went out 2night, but the only person there besides myself was teflon... oh yeah, SFGI8NT showed up but we starred at him as he pulled in (rob/teflon thought it was him), walked inside, came out, and then as he left we noticed his plates but it was too late . Sorry we missed you..

Anyway, naughtystang you have e-mail, hope your ok... We will do this in & out thing hopefully again next weekend, but more of us need to show!!!! Then we can really get all those ricers gone [patriot] , hehe...

-thanks for comin out teflon, nice meetin you and your friend...

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Yeah definitely next time. After yesterday I didn't want to go anywhere else when I got home. By the way Check your email Blue. The last time I went there was a guy in a nice silver stang. I was checkin' out his car and he was checkin' out mine I sure because he was looking at it.
Teflon
¯
Member # 1100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teflon  Ford pictures for Teflon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bah... i should have stayed with you from in an out.. ended up getting boxed in by a cop at 3com last night.. still got my car and no ticket though so no biggie
No Name
¯
Member # 717

You got lucky. That's why I don't want to go to street races. I know it's the rush of it but that a BIG chance you takin' when you go to street races. They ought to take that big area down here by bayshore where all the train tracks used to be and make it a drag strip. Ton's of open space for it. Then it would be controlled. That's the problem with this city. There is nothing for us big kids to do around here.
No Name
¯
Member # 717

Just came from In N Out and mustangs outnumbered any other type of car there. Was shocked no rice rockets at all.
Teflon
¯
Member # 1100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teflon  Ford pictures for Teflon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyStang00:
[QB]You got luckyQB]

Probably luck... not sure exactly what the spectator laws are, anyone know? Can I even get a ticket for just being there? I wasnt actually racing.. yet atleast
Bastard came in quick and stopped RIGHT infront of my car... all the old school's and the ricer to my left got away ez, he just sat there and smiled. [BS flag]
From the way he was talking it seemed pretty obvious he was just trying to scare me, kept asking me if i wanted to keep my car, and that he's gunna take out racers one car at a time...
Won't be taking my car down there for awhile, atleast, i absolutely hate it when a cop recognizes/knows you already, makes it harder to lie.

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3com sucked balls this weekend

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Chris what happened to that deal at mcdonalds you told me was going down sat.? I cruise by there, the lot on 20th, and the ave spots a couple of times and saw no one ?
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i'm an idiot, this week it was at carls jr on san bruno ave, west of el camino. next sat night its at mcdonalds... sorry

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
k.... i went to one of those at that Carls junior like a month ago, it was pretty awesome, hope this ones good too...

As for in and out, ill probably be going on friday night if anyone wants to meet down there this time (spread the word)... Just offering a place for all us stangs/camaros/hot rods to just get together and hang out...

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

i'll try and stop by, but only if my car is running. so that's pretty much a no, but we shall see.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

No Name
¯
Member # 717

In N Out report April 10, 2002:

LOL!!!

To my surprise there were only two mustangs and a couple of chicken fried RICE today. No line at all which was a total shock. Now, supposedly there's an In N Out in the city near the wharf. Anyone been to that one yet.

Now for the funny thing that I saw. When I got there, there was a cop and his partner in the drive-thru. When they pulled out I couldn't see which was headed. So I left and decided to go back out my usual way and guess what I saw, they were in Krispy Kreme getting DONUTS!!! They get an "A" for the day for living up to their reputation. Let's all give them a hand everyone.

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Yeah it's by peir 39 right near the cannery. I'm guessing it's not a very big "car hangout"

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Probably not. Mostly likely it would be full of tourist. I might drive by and check it out tomorrow night. Just see what kind of crowd is there.
Frisco 50
¯
Member # 1118

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for Frisco 50  Ford pictures for Frisco 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The one in the city is busy with tourists and there is like NOOOOO parking there.... - the in&out is really small too......

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com