Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » anyone near daly city/san francisco (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: anyone near daly city/san francisco
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone here live in this area? If you do, you know that in & out burger in DC is like rice rocket central every night (especially on the weekends, they just park and hang out and rev their engines).

Anyway, if anyone is bored on the weekend and wants to get a bunch of cars together and roll down there and just hang out, that would be fun. We could also cruise along the peninsula as far up as burlingame etc.... if anyones up for it just let me know...

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A few people hang out next to the chevron on burlingame ave and el camino on fri and sat nights and if we're not there then the cops have made us leave so we go to Coffee Club Too on 20th and el camino by hwy 92.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh god, burlingame ave is packed on the weekends, its gotten so bad now (hehe just a lot of rich kids driving around in daddy's cars). But my gf lioves in burlingame so im always down in that city pretty much every night.... You live in SM? I go to school down there... Anyway, yeah it would be fun to come hook up ride with you fellas.
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, some of my friends and I go to Burlingame ave once in a while. I can tell you that none of us are in "Daddy's" car, and we aren't rich(yet ). I just go there to see the cars and once in a while find out who's racing. If the cops kick us out of B-game, we go to Lyon's(off 92) and then to Albertson's in San Carlos(read in extreme boardness).

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueV6stang:
[QB]Anyone here live in this area? If you do, you know that in & out burger in DC is like rice rocket central every night (especially on the weekends, they just park and hang out and rev their engines).

QB]

I haven't eaten there yet; it's tooooooo packed all the time . Yeah those ricers must be the same dumba$$e$ who run their 17 second economy cars on Wed. night in Sac. [BS flag] .

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

hehe your probably right "yesidid," but it would be fun to go down there and bust their party.
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
I just go there to see the cars and once in a while find out who's racing. If the cops kick us out of B-game, we go to Lyon's(off 92) and then to Albertson's in San Carlos (read in extreme boardness).

Hey Ross, you leave the "daily driver/kidnap van" at home right?
From parking lot to parking lot, so goes the Fridays & Saturdays of the Peninsula.

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lyons has been closed for like 4 months now and i cant remember the last time i went to albertsons. also why is it i never see lockdown racing stickers at the actual races?

Where do you go to school Bluev6stang?

(this message was brought to you by Chris_67_SC_408 who has no computer at the moment and forgot to log off as Sassy)

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: Sassy ]

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to In And Out today and there weren't any there. On the nights I have gone there have been a lot of stangs which is cool but no rockets. I don't pay attention to them anyway. I live in Frisco.
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In & Out Burger is GREAT. And they do seem to have some nice stangs there everytime I go there. It is usually poppin at around 7:00 pm. thats when I always make my way out there for dinner
You have to admit, nothing is better than a double double "animal" style and a couple races to wash it down

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sassy, most of our cars aren't going out. We stopped racing when the rains started. We are waitin on a couple motors to be finished before we go out again. Depending on the weather and where we race, I might bring the van instead(good look out car). We should be going out soon. We have lost a few cars since one of us got car jacked at gun point tho. Oh well. I actually have been cruising with the Camaros lately(2 white 69 SS's, a 67 SS and a couple random cars).

--------------------
Ross
'17 GT350R

Teflon
¯
Member # 1100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teflon  Ford pictures for Teflon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in dc.. rice central is an understatement.. but hell yah i'm down to kick them all out of their spot [dance] i live 5 mins away from in an out at the most.. so if u guys ever want to meet up just lemme know!! getting sick and tired of these ricers with "fear this" stickers who cower upon the sight of domestic power =[
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey, whats up tef. Don't you drive a Maro too?
i was gonna ask you, aren't you the guy who I talked to over email about the headlight covers?
White z convertible? Isn't that you, I forgat to ask you that.

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

i go to school at serra in SM....

Anyway, i went to in and out tonight, and to my suprise, the amount of mustangs against ricers was almost even. There must have been about 4 50's (5.0's) and one 96 GT, but there was about 6-9 ricers parked out front. I just found out today they are open till 1am weekdays, 1:30am weekends, but anyway yeah the ricers come out around 9:30 or later usually.

Teflon
¯
Member # 1100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teflon  Ford pictures for Teflon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yah SF thats me... trying to make my way around to the different boards... believe i saw a post or two by you over on norcal ls1 also... but gotta pay fees or some shit to get into most of the forums so I rarely read that one...
Drop me a email and ill give u my celly.. if u ever in the area hit me up.. almost always got a bleezy on hand so let me know

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

teflon, we'll all have to meet up their, maybe sometime this week/weekend..
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahhhhh serra, i'll make sure not to drop my keys around you.
I went to hillsdale.

We are hillsdale, we have chicks.
What does Serra do for kicks?

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

I ate there lat night. No kind of foreign buckets at all. It was a great trip to In n' Out for a couple "Double Doubles" and I left happy
Tef, You ever go to the street races? email me at my older address (not the one on here) unless you dont have the other one then email me on the one from here
I got glue for you !!!!!!!!!!

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: sfGi8nt ]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

No Name
¯
Member # 717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for No Name  Ford pictures for No Name        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anytime I go there, there's are more mustangs than ricers which is a good thing. The time to go there would be on a hot night I'm sure that's when they'll be out. Then all the stangs meet up and pull in at one time. I would love to see the look on their faces. They tend to stare the mustangs down wishing they had one instead of that piece on long grain that they have LOL!!!!
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

hey chris yea yea, no girls.... But hey i got a girlfriend, burlingame girls are the best [worship] .

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

I prefered the SF mercy girls.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
Originally posted by Chris_67_SC_408:
I prefered the SF mercy girls.

Do you know many of those girls were "tossed" by me and my friends?

O' man that brought back memories. Thanks

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Hey Blu50 (Ross) nice to meet you last night, I'm glad people aren't afraid to approach me and my pile. You should have made your way over, we had 5 count 'em 5 cars in a line (that's a big deal to have them all running at the same time)...it was what I called "the progression to paint."
See around the peninsula!

-Michelle

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Michelle(Sassy), nice to finaly put a face with the name(and car). Sorry i didn't get over to where you were takin pics. I meant to walk over there but I heard the cars runnung and assumed you were all leaving. See ya 'round.

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Blu50Stang ]

--------------------
Ross
'17 GT350R

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

We left cause Chris_67_SC_408_I_haven't_had_dinner was huuungry (insert whinning followed by "get in your cars!" here) he was the dude in my passenger seat.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com