Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sacramento Mustangs? (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Sacramento Mustangs?
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay folks.. looks like I will not be going to LA this weekend, so provided there is no rain I'll see ya'll tomorrow evening! Now if it does rain, woukd anyone like to go do something other than cruising?

Car is fixed now too *lol*

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CHANGE OF PLANS FOR TONIGHTS MEET!

Looks like the weather is going to hold for this evening! So.........

I'd like to set up a meet at 9 pm at the McDonalds ACROSS from the In-N-Out (Hwy 50 end of Sunrise, cross street is Zinfandel)

That way we can all roll into the "other" location at 9:30 as a group. So as always I'd like a roll call from everyone who will be there tonight (Friday, 3/8)

--------------------

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Don't tell me I'm the only one going out tonight *lol* Where are my people at? [dance]

--------------------

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will try to be there!! might be too early though! [patriot] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BADSTNG
¯
Member # 899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BADSTNG  Ford pictures for BADSTNG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sexxy94GT:
Don't tell me I'm the only one going out tonight *lol* Where are my people at? [dance]

Can't make it tonight...have to do "something" [dance]

--------------------
3.73s
Flowmaster Mufflers
K&N, air silencer removed
2" drop
FMS 9mm plug wires
RiceKiller (The lizard)
[img]http://www.digidistributors.com/rk/rk2.jpg[/img]

84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84Tbird  Ford pictures for 84Tbird  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey missing your crochet night is ok steve. Trust me the run will be more fun. I know its time to learn to hem and crossweave but dang man its not THAT fun hehehe [dance]

--------------------
[img]http://digidistributors.com/carchat/dodoburn.jpg[/img]
"There is no replacement for displacement"

PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so how did this "new" spot work out?

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so how did this "new" spot work out?

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be out and about tonight. Ready to take on anybody(Ford won't replace my tranny untill it's totally toasted). If they read this they'll probably be mad but I gotta brag. I raced a couple of peeps I know last night: one of them a 2000 LS1 Z28 the other a 95 Z28 hella mods. Both cars claim 13.20's consistant. Well from a dead stop I smoked them, from a roll we all sat door to door to 130mph until we had to let out of it. I think I ended up with a special cobra that got broke in right or the off-road pipe just helped a lot...!

Gotta love Racin' [worship]

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you know who the camaro people were or did you just meet them? i raced a black 99+ Z28 last night also and he couldn't even pull a car on me. he said that he had a couple of mods(wich we all know thats all it takes to make those cars pretty damn quick), so i was pretty damn pleased with my car. i'll probably be out and about tonight again, i say we find that kid with the white and yellow stang and have a little fun....

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah, nice job with the camaros sounds like you got one of those mustangs that are faster then normal for some odd reason [worship]

--------------------
86 GT

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

who's down for some racing next weekend? i just got a new job down by in and out on sunrise , so i'll be in the area.

Erik, i cant get through to your phone, i think i coppied it down wrong or something , i am sending the 90 dollars for the dog shit ticket i got, and i just need to gather the rest of my funds together and i will by the mass air. How much did you want for it anyway???????

--------------------
86 GT

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

MEET FOR THIS FRIDAY:

Where do we want to meet this Friday? I call for In-N-Out in Roseville myself, but I am open to suggestions. Behind Staples was okay, but since only one other person from 98cobra showed, it was kinda gay, not as much fun as our own little meets..

Of course, I know we have peeps always down to street race, and or just "bs" so lets all actually get out this Friday, ok?

--------------------

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After everyone got kicked out of Staples they went to K-Mart where I met up with everyone. We all then went to National were there was 100+ cars just no racing. Cops and the ghetto bird showed up immediatly. Oh well, anyway better luck next time.

David-
my # is 916-223-4102. Your price is $200 . Call me.

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Meet in manteca!!!!

--------------------
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~sjnewell/SimonSez1.gif[/img]

MODS
Modified Air Silencer, K&N, o/r h-pipe, magnaflows, BBK underdrive pulleys, CDC Lightbar.

Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by SimonSez:
Meet in manteca!!!!

*LOL* Somehow I think only you would show up if we met there.

--------------------

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by T-TopTerror:
After everyone got kicked out of Staples they went to K-Mart where I met up with everyone. We all then went to National were there was 100+ cars just no racing. Cops and the ghetto bird showed up immediatly. Oh well, anyway better luck next time.

David-
my # is 916-223-4102. Your price is $200 . Call me.

I'm assuming this was on saturday night?

--------------------

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Okay what happened to everyone?? Need to know where we want to meet up for Friday, so speak up ok? We have two choices, Roseville In-N-Out or behind Staples on Sunrise by Hwy 50. Let me know, ok??

--------------------

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

staples sounds fine to me. i'll be i the area for work anyway [dance]

--------------------
86 GT

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Okay we are meeting at In-N-OUT IN ROSEVILLE TOMORROW NIGHT (FRIDAY) AT 10:00 PM. Hope to see everyone there, please give a hollar if you are planning to come so we know who to wait for before we leave. [patriot]

--------------------

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok lets make this happen people!! Friday at In-N-out in roseville!! Lets meet up chill, and cruise. The more people that come the better. Lets show Sac town who the Mustang People are. We should really get more organized. Well let me know what you people think. So start postin your oppinons and let me know whats up?? "holla!!!!!!" [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is the weather going to coperate? If so, I might come out

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well right now it looks beautiful outside!! so there is no reason why it shouldn't be later!!

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by kitty:
well right now it looks beautiful outside!! so there is no reason why it shouldn't be later!!

Well Kitty looks like it may just by us to out there tonight, what ya think?

--------------------

kitty
¯
Member # 829

My baby doesn't want to take his Cobra out tonight either. So i don't know if want else is going on. My friend Chris Wants to kick it with us. He has a 2002 gt vert that he got last week. so if things work out then said he wants to go with us.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com