Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sacramento Mustangs? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Sacramento Mustangs?
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THATS why you got pulled over?? we were all wondering what you could have possibilly done wrong in the 5 secs that it took to leave in-n-out. thats hella stupid!! did you get a ticket for that?? Well i am sorry and i hope that it doesn't mean that you don't ever want to cruise sunrise with us again. [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With all of those storys and bad expierences it makes me not even want to drive out there at all in any car. I'm not trying to get a ticket for something as petty as my back wheel over the line in another parking space. It sounds like you are just asking for trouble by even taking the chance to go out there and the cops and chp's sound like ass holes and full of [BS flag] not just once but twice [BS flag]

Thats just my take of the Sacramento thing by reading all of the posts on here. Sorry but i'm not even going to give that place a chance unless i roll with some of my homies in their rides.

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: 91sleeper ]

--------------------
Support our troops!

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to those brave Mustang owners that came out last night, it was nice to meet ya'll. It be nice to get some flyers or something made up to get people who are not aware of the list involved..

Anyone up for a night of bowling sometime? lol

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about Feb.15?
Another cruize?
Are these just street cruizes or is anyone down to run em'?

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about we all meet in Roseville next time. It will be safer to race. Cops generally don't bug anyone out there.

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's one of those weekends where I'm actually in town this time. If anything happens friday night. I'm down. Kinda of prefer not being on Sunrise due to the fact I'm missing something under my car. Damn cats!

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, what's going on this weekend...? I'd like to place some faces with the screen names. I think roseville might be a better choice than sunrise. I'm down, lets do this. 50HO, T-Top Terror, Cobraman_1994, 93 Pony, where you at?! Also, sexxy94GT, Kitty, I haven't met you yet, but like I said, I'd like to meet all of you. Lets do something. I'm sick of being bored. Later

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't do it! Gonna have my baby all clean & waxed up for the meet. (watch it rain)
Are you going down with us on Sunday Eric?

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Matt, i'm going to try and take Friday off work so Christina and I can cruise up early... we'll probably be in the area around.... 11-12 depending how fast I rip up there... hit me up on Fri night or Sat morning... we'll be going to Sacto Raceway if the weather permits on Sat...

562 760 3600 <- cell

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down for roseville im staying the fuck off sunrise though. too many cops [BS flag]

--------------------
86 GT

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you want to meet me and sexy94gt huh? well right now i don't think you are going to meet both of us at the same time. (long story) I am down to cruise this weekend just let me know when and where. oh shes in La right now anyway. Who all is going to meet up and drive down to the spot on sunday?? so far 3 or 4 of us are meeting at in-n-out at 9 am. anyone who wants to go with is more than welcome.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok, I'm down to meet tomorrow night for sure. Just like cobraman, I need to stay off Sunrise. How's the Roseville In n Out sound?.

Kitty: which In n Out are you meeting up at on sunday? I'm down to cruise

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why doesn't everybody who's down to cruize on the 15th meet at In&Out in Roseville at 10pm. Will get the cruize goin' a little after that. It's right off of I80 take the Atlantic/Eureka exit. I'll be there for any body who's down.

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
(for the cruise)i was talking about meeting at the in-n-out on sunrise. Its right by the freeway. i figured it would be easy to go from there. the plan is to meet at 9am sunday morning. i have never been to the in-n-out in roseville. is it usually a crakin' place?? i am down to meet there but i don't get off work until 9:30 so theres no way i would make it down there by 10. maybe someone can call me and let me know where you guys will be latter tonight. sound good????

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

I'll be there tonight.
Erik, i know what combo i will go with for my new motor [Bling Bling]

--------------------
86 GT

POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and my friend in tha 68 cali special are lookin for a coo spot tonite in sac let me know whats crackin and we will come thru!

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Posts: 731 | From: Capitol City 916 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to go but there is NO way that i will make it there by 10 so i could meet up with you all by 11 but i donno where you'll be. someone help me out here!!

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

I'll be at the In n Out in Roseville at 10:00. Black Cobra, kinda loudish, kinda dirty (damn rain!)

Kitty: if you want, call my cell when you head out and I'll let you know where we're at

(916)479-3287

edit: would help if I spelled right

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: Poisoned Pony ]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time will ya'll be out there? I'm down to roll! What street is In and out on?

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Posts: 731 | From: Capitol City 916 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

POLO look at T-Top Terror's post above. He's got it spot where everything starts at.

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey poisoned pony!! whats your real name so if i call i know who i am talking to??? I am Cathryn but I also go by Cat. I will be out there about 10:30 to 11:00pm so i will hit both of you up about then.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

quote:
Originally posted by kitty:
Hey poisoned pony!! whats your real name so if i call i know who i am talking to??? I am Cathryn but I also go by Cat. I will be out there about 10:30 to 11:00pm so i will hit both of you up about then.

Matt

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
K! Matt, I will hit you up later!!

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be at Roseville In-n-out. Just look for this:

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anybody is going to late, that's fine. just call my cell @ 916-223-4102. The name's Erik. I still have some tire to lose so hot tricks are in order for the evening....

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com