Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sacramento Mustangs? (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Sacramento Mustangs?
POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down but Wont be in sac till around 10:30 hit me up and let me know were yall are! 616-1160 (Carlos)

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Posts: 731 | From: Capitol City 916 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by POLO916:
I'm down but Wont be in sac till around 10:30 hit me up and let me know were yall are! 616-1160 (Carlos)

POLO

Polo,

Just swing by In-N-Out when you get out that way, I'm sure we will be there until 10:45/11:00 pm..

Who else is planning to come out?

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sexxy94GT:
Who else is planning to come out?

I'll stop by for alittle while. Can't be out too late, work wants me in at 6am on saturday

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there too, but i also will have to leave early work at 6 also [BS flag]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roseville is cool, but could maybe sometime can we meet up closer to sacramento. Coming from stockton area is a long way to roseville. Also if we can get enough people together I can get us a deal on a go cart track. Let me know! That would be fun!
Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it still crackin tonite??? Are we gonna cruise, parking lot pimp or what??

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are still on for tonight! Hey stockton person, come on out, I'm willing to head to your end of town maybe next week? We can talk about it tonight, and go cart racing is cool with me, where at? Inside track? I'll have a few people who are not on 98 with me tonight as well.

Roseville In-N-Out, off of Eureka.. 10pm tonight. Meet up by the Futon place. See you there!

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey My man and I have to go down to the bay area tonight so we wont' be out but we might come down next friday. Have fun everyone!

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by lasergirl00:
Hey My man and I have to go down to the bay area tonight so we wont' be out but we might come down next friday. Have fun everyone!

Well, guess we will see you two next go round... Tell you "man" my man says 'sup

--------------------

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sexxy94GT:

Well, guess we will see you two next go round... Tell you "man" my man says 'sup

HA. I'll tell him. It was nice meeting you on Sunday. Your ride is sweet by the way.

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking Pigs!!

Last night I stopped to get gas and my friend called me from the futon place so i went back to meet him there! on the way there this fuckin pig pulls me over and is giving me shit about my clear corners so I'm like what ever go through the regular bullshit that pigs do! then he's like i smell pot and ask's us to get out of the car and he calls back up, they search us and find a half ounce of dank on my friend and put his ass in the cop car..lucky his ass was 17 and they called mommy and gave him a cite!! but that shit ruined the whole night and he gave me a fix it ticket for my corners!!

Sorry Sac Peeps, what did yall end up doin??

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84Tbird  Ford pictures for 84Tbird  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bummer man. Yeah the cops were out everywhere last night. Even in the remote ass place we went to race. Kinda retarded if ya ask me. Didnt catch us doing shit though They were definitely harrasing. BTW for the bro with the LX that ran my roomies car, If you can prove that window sticker doesnt block your field of vision, then you can go after that cop. I dont think there is a law against window stickers. Just if they can determine it blocks your field of vision. If it doesnt I'd fight it hardcore. Someone needs to show these dumbasses whats up. If they're going to pull you over it better be for something legit. This small citation crap for stuff that is probably in some obscure section of the CVC is retarded as well as being just BARELY above grounds for harrasment charges. At any rate enough bitching. For the cops who do read this board though,..get bent. Go after the ricer dumbasses who cause all the shit on Sunrise, they're the ones who 99% of the damn time are making it hard on everyone else. Just last weekend on a freaking cruise where we were all going to wait at in-n-out then go in and get something to eat, some jackass cop tells us we need to go inside while we're waiting for the rest of our members , while some dumb b*tch in a lowered civic comes revving into the parking lot like she's the fastest thing in town wrapping out first gear. What do the cops do? Continue to give us shit. We were just parked. Anyhow Last night was cool other then that, nice to meet you other stangers. I will have the videos of our HARMLESS MEET up soon as well as the pics of all the stangs parked.

--------------------
[img]http://digidistributors.com/carchat/dodoburn.jpg[/img]
"There is no replacement for displacement"

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That whole po-po situation was kinda a bummer. Maybe next weekend, if I don't put my rims on, I'll let ya film me doin' more donuts .

This guy is tight ->-> [dance] <-<-

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84Tbird  Ford pictures for 84Tbird  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool

--------------------
[img]http://digidistributors.com/carchat/dodoburn.jpg[/img]
"There is no replacement for displacement"

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
erik, call me when you get the rims put on so we can go cause some trouble in our stangs. i'm tired of this being carefull horse shit, it's time for some fun 774-6363 just leave a message and i'll probably pick up. [dance]

--------------------
86 GT

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

A little late for this, but thanks to everyone that came out last Friday! I'd like to try and make it a regular thing, every Friday that is (weather permitting). Is everyone cool with that? If so we need to find a new place to meet..

Also been talking to some people about maybe making up our own little group/club here in Sac, is anyone interested? (cause I know there are a million clubs out there and all)

--------------------

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, I was out friday. I didn't really know anyone so I just ended leaving early. Once I saw Rocklin PD being a dick to that guy with the primed LX coupe at Chevron and I decided not press my luck

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
ponygrl95gt
¯
Member # 471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponygrl95gt  Ford pictures for ponygrl95gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If any of you are interested on where we meet up on fridays and saturdays, pm me. I know the spot. We've been given permission to kick it there by the cops, and we don't ever stay on sunrise when we run.

--------------------
1998 White Mustang GT
14.9@93.9
1995 White Mustang GT
(parts for sale)

Posts: 172 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by ponygrl95gt:
If any of you are interested on where we meet up on fridays and saturdays, pm me. I know the spot. We've been given permission to kick it there by the cops, and we don't ever stay on sunrise when we run.

Sounds like a good plan to me to meet there, I'll try to show this Friday if I can have my car running again by then.. Just wondering, if the cops gave ya'll permission, couldn't you just post the location here?

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cops gave you all permission??? Sounds funny. Now if you know someone with a shop or some kinda of buisness the we could just hang out/meet in the parking lot without problems(private property). None of this "the owner wants you to leave" shit.
Hey doesn't gabe(yul luz) have a business in sac off sunrise now...???

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Proud to be an AMERICAN [patriot]

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Hey T-TopTerror check your Private Messages, ok? I need to get ahold of ya, got a tech question! Thanks!

--------------------

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Doh, I'm a retard.. you can't get PM's... Okay check your e-mail bro! hehe...

--------------------

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

hey Sexxy94GT, are you going to post where that place is that we could all meet or do are you going to email it?

--------------------
86 GT

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

quote:
Originally posted by cobraman_1994:
hey Sexxy94GT, are you going to post where that place is that we could all meet or do are you going to email it?

Well I don't see any reason why i can't post it, however it may be raining and I may not make it out this Friday due to a) My car is broken, and b) I'll be in LA.. But ya'll are still most welcome to meet up without me!

Word on the street is peeps be meeting up behind Staples on Sunrise, just south from Hwy 50 at 9:30.. To be honest I never gone to that meet up so I couldn't say what to expect, but its worth checking out.

So, if I don't see ya'll this weekend I'll be out one way or another next weekend. And if anyone on here is good with electrical problems, drop me a line

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com